Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:27:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When You Think Market Boom Again?  (Read 1107 times)
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

I see the fall is coming. There's something wrong when bitcoin is fluctuating rapidly. Just like the past years, I wasn't able to witness the first corrections but the one that I can remember during those days when bitcoin broke $1,200 and went down to $800. And the other one is when bitcoin is having hardship to break $2,000 - $3,000 (I can't remember if this is the correct price that I've seen.) About bitcoin's boom, there's no doubt that it will come soon, just be patient and let the market move for us.

That means no matter how dump bitcoin is, in the long run it will still go high. Let's have more patience and hope that bitcoin will not break the support level, but if its go below $8k again, just keep yourself on standby mode. We incur losses now, but don't give up just take it easy and we will survive.
That can happen and we all experienced it during the past years. I don't want to be more confident now but what you're saying is correct. After the dumping session, the next thing that will happen is the rising session. It went below $8,000 but now it's starting to increase again. And we did actually survived for so many years so this correction, dips or reaching the bottom has been passed for many years and this is not new to majority of the coiners.
By last quarter as it always did, for now if you still have something left in you better buy more alts.
I'm currently good with what I have so I'll stick to bitcoin. Base on every year's trend on bitcoin market, you're right that it seems every last quarter of the year bitcoin is surprising us with it's quick movement. And if happened last year and for the other years, it can also happen for this year. But again just don't be too confident and over excited, we still need to see on how long bitcoin will stay at $8,500. This signal is good if it remains stable at $8,500.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

So much speculation on this question. As beginning to end of 2017 Saw a Major Boom and increase in BTC and other Cryptos
Do you see this happening again? As large growth spurt again for BTC for 2018? or at least a steady long growth that could carry into 2019 again? or do you see things staying stabilized and just small growth?
maybe the day of Bitcoin millionaires are over?
thoughts on this?

it looks like the market is about to explode again when there's good news from bitcoin and can trigger a bitcoin price increase because if there's no good news for bitcoin it's very hard to go up again but it never hurts to try.
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:32:51 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 03:48:07 PM by amwer

In 2018, investors are going to spend time discovering newer companies and their coins, especially those that do not cost the price of a new car (think Kia Soul, for instance).
As a result of this trend, bitcoin’s dominance of the cryptocurrency market has fallen to its lowest level in five years. As of now, bitcoin’s market cap is $233.6 billion, accounting for 36% of the total value of all cryptocurrencies. In January 2017, bitcoin accounted for 80% of all trading in crypto.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:22:50 PM

In 2018, investors are going to spend time discovering newer companies and their coins, especially those that do not cost the price of a new car (think Kia Soul, for instance).
As a result of this trend, bitcoin’s dominance of the cryptocurrency market has fallen to its lowest level in five years. As of now, bitcoin’s market cap is $233.6 billion, accounting for 36% of the total value of all cryptocurrencies. In January 2017, bitcoin accounted for 80% of all trading in crypto.
clearly today Bitcoin has a lot of disappointments, and maybe even a lull, because there are a lot of coin holders and everyone is afraid of losing their deposits. Therefore, it is better to be silent and wait, rather than to sell Bitcoin at a cheap price. Therefore, its market has a small percentage .
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:48:25 PM

So much speculation on this question. As beginning to end of 2017 Saw a Major Boom and increase in BTC and other Cryptos
Do you see this happening again? As large growth spurt again for BTC for 2018? or at least a steady long growth that could carry into 2019 again? or do you see things staying stabilized and just small growth?
thoughts on this?

It is better not to think to much for its prices cause we have a very volatile market and seems to unpredictable. But still we have to be positive and stay calm all the time, ups and downs will be happen all the time,  and we saw market today's seems to hard in recovering from dip. Not totally we think for some manipulation inside but also for FUDs coming out in news and social medias which really affect to the community.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:45:34 AM

thoughts on this?

Seeing the market chaos and panic selling it seems that the this bloodbath will continue for few months before anything comes under control.Although i personally hope this drama end soon and prices again rises but it will take some time due to its volatile nature.Financial experts have predicted that Q3 and Q4 are going to boom period for bitcoin and then prices are going to surge up-to much higher level. So lets hope for it's betterment and this may be true.

I do not think that panic can affect the market very much. I suppose, as usual, close to winter, the cryptocurrencies will start growing, and everybody will be happy.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:05:40 AM

Speculation is free for everyone to make but we don't really know when do cryptoexchange goes back to normal and boom again. As long as bitcoin is down, uncertainty of it coming back is on the line. Hope that it will go back at the start of 2nd quarter.

atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

Speculation is free for everyone to make but we don't really know when do cryptoexchange goes back to normal and boom again. As long as bitcoin is down, uncertainty of it coming back is on the line. Hope that it will go back at the start of 2nd quarter.
Do not fixate on the price of Bitcoin. The fact is that there are other promising coins, which were not affected by the situation with the fall of the market. even fluctuations in the price remain stable, in order to be able to earn on trade.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:25:13 PM

Do not fixate on the price of Bitcoin. The fact is that there are other promising coins, which were not affected by the situation with the fall of the market. even fluctuations in the price remain stable, in order to be able to earn on trade.
Yes speculation is free and we read a lot more speculation about bitcoin price. Bitcoin is very fluctuating and no one can answers the definite date when it can recover. Let's just think it can go back soon though many coins are there still bitcoin would the best.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:44:57 PM

I think the market will boom again when the last quarter of the year comes like year 2017, we all know bitcoin is unpredictable and there are many things involved on the movement of the coin in the market that's why many people are confused and undecided weather they sell or continue holding their bitcoins. Maybe if bitcoin become more stable then more people are going to invest and bitcoin will have a good foundation to earn a spot in crypto market for more years.
kamike

Activity: 199

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:08:00 PM

I think the market will boom again when the last quarter of the year comes like year 2017, we all know bitcoin is unpredictable and there are many things involved on the movement of the coin in the market that's why many people are confused and undecided weather they sell or continue holding their bitcoins. Maybe if bitcoin become more stable then more people are going to invest and bitcoin will have a good foundation to earn a spot in crypto market for more years.
This time that bitcoin has been little by little recovering I think that this time is an indication that bitcoin will gonna boom again, yes it is true that a lot of factors to consider about the movement there is really a negative one but what bitcoin makes strong is that still many believes on it.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:24:21 PM

Big rise will be two times a year. The first time in the first half of year, the second time in the end of the year. More rises wont be though it isnt excluded. The market is changeable, but nevertheless it needs influx of the new capital
It's completely baseless speculation , the charts says Bitcoin market run randomly. You know what? Decentralization causing it. The demands come from around the world it's like a giant snowball , once it rolling no one can stop it. Prepare yourself for that time or simply hold your Bitcoin during this year , the risk always so worth. But yeah I do admit by the end of each year Bitcoin show its craze volatile.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:43:10 AM

Bitcoin price will boom again when it gain is balance. I believe when the issues of social media banning cryptocurrency adds has been resolved, and all investors who are panic of loosing their funds because of the instability in crypto markets are back to full performance the price of bitcoin will boom once like never before.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:27:46 PM

Bitcoin price will boom again when it gain is balance. I believe when the issues of social media banning cryptocurrency adds has been resolved, and all investors who are panic of loosing their funds because of the instability in crypto markets are back to full performance the price of bitcoin will boom once like never before.
Yes i also believe this. Most probably late April it will significantly rise. The slumping of price was caused because for one u.s citizens might be hording to accumulate money for their scheduled taxes by eaely apeil but after that their would be more investment and rising in the market of bitcoin.
ladyinredcoins2018

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:14:24 PM

Growth can go at any time. no one knows when it will be. I think that large investors are already studying and want to enter here. many forecast a large increase by the summer. I think the growth will be closer to the end of this year.
I think the market of bitcoin will boom again the month of May!it is summer so people has less expenses than during schools admission day where majority would settle first the tuitions fees of their children. So it will be booming soon in bitcoin better buy or invest now while it is at lesser value it will really be a profitable investment!
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:30:46 PM

Same boom we expect this year in the price of bitcoin.After this April the price of bitcoin will reach 15,000$.If you want more profit for the holding bitcoin.Just try to keep it with patience till the month of June.You will get huge profit from it.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:20:12 PM

For me, the market will boom again if some influential individual will speak about bitcoin and around that they will invest, accept or encourage it and if a massive company utters that they will accept bitcoin as payment and more.  Also, it will boom the market again if some country tells that they will accept some cryptocurrency in their state. I have faith in better days are approaching soon just a matter of time and patience.
In short, you are putting forward a point that the more support it gets all over the world, especially from the big renowned empires and businesses, the massive increase will be observed in the prices of bitcoin. This is true from all dimensions. Even if the general public starts accepting and utilizing in the casual trading, bitcoin is going to show an extraordinary increase in the prices. We need to spread awareness for this.

Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:28:30 PM

Same boom we expect this year in the price of bitcoin.After this April the price of bitcoin will reach 15,000$.If you want more profit for the holding bitcoin.Just try to keep it with patience till the month of June.You will get huge profit from it.
It is really interesting to see your prediction about the price rally that you expect in April , but the way i see it is that , never expect a rally so soon after a huge one for over a year and remember the regulations are not yet over and it is still looming in the air, until that is sorted, i do not expect any rally in the market.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:29:25 AM

It is really interesting to see your prediction about the price rally that you expect in April , but the way i see it is that , never expect a rally so soon after a huge one for over a year and remember the regulations are not yet over and it is still looming in the air, until that is sorted, i do not expect any rally in the market.
As long as this shit news coming wherever, and users still do fud and panic market might get too hard to recover from this phase. There will be more interrogations ahead but I know crypto will still make it and when that time happens those who hold will benefit a lot.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:08:29 AM

thoughts on this?

just relax bitcoin will experience a boom again and prices rise again when there is good news from bitcoin if bitcoin does not have good news then it seems your hope will disappear. but if the pull of the line from this then it seems bitcoin prices will rise in 2019.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: