Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 11:12:43 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 bigger year for ICOs?  (Read 707 times)
xoof

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:21:24 PM

I think there have been so many scams that people are wary of investing. That could greatly impact how big ICOs will be this year. However, I think there are many good investments and if people invest in those, they won't be sorry. They just have to invest intelligently. It takes a little research though which is too hard for some people.  Roll Eyes
rolanmoon

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:49:34 AM

In a bear market such as now, it is a good time to do ICOs - you can get good profit if you are in a solid project. Especially if you are in ICOs during the private presale stage, i.e. you get in in the best price available in public - which means it is profitable for you whether you are in the project for the short term or the long term.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)
(400+ Members in DISCORD)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 11 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 506 ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• We are delighted to announce that in a short timeframe, we have SUCCESSFULLY SECURED 4 DEALS with 4 ICOs. After RUNNING A POLL WITHIN OUR GROUP regarding interests on the respective deals from our members, we are currently running a PLEDGE FORM for ONE OF THE ABOVE DEALS - AN INFRASTRUCTURE ICO FORMING HYPE; the deal will become live for contribution once there are 100 ETH PLEDGED.

• Please be informed to announce that the pledging stage for the very hyped ICO has passed and A POOL IS OPEN for a VERY HYPED ICO. Due to the TIGHT ALLOCATION, we are not having much allocation left.  proceed to our group via one of our links below to check out the deal that we are all VERY EXCITED ABOUT - please note that there are ONLY 5/100 ETH ALLOCATIONS LEFT.

• Following the above, please be informed that there are in total 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - in aggregate, we have a total of 11 SUCCESSFUL POOLS SENT; the track record will be available for our members in the group.

• We are excited to announce that the SECOND BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we are very grateful for the amount of TRUST our early members gave us, and we pledge to continue to bring more exciting deals to our loyal members.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:28:14 AM

Over 40 ICOs and over $1 billion raised already in the new year 2018.
Last year’s mark was $5.6 billion. And in 2018, the trend is not showing any signs of slowing down.
2018 bigger year for ICOs?

I like some ICO projects and I will invest in  it some money. If you want you can find any other good project also. There are a lot of them. On my mind 2018 will be a real bonny year in the area of ICO projects.
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:36:22 AM

More ICOs more projects you can chose where to invest your money and more scammers will come on the way.Just be wise in choosing projects.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:36:45 AM

Last year’s mark was $5.6 billion. And in 2018, the trend is not showing any signs of slowing down.

No! I think this year is the year of Altcoin and token creat in last year!
Because all coin and token need times to building!
JohnHero

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:39:22 AM

Interesting graph here.
We will see a flood of new altcoins on the market this year. It's going to bring a lot of crappy projects along with a few good projects to the market.
We need something that can point out the crap on the market and the good projects out there.
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:41:19 AM

https://i.imgur.com/6a6KZs1.jpg

Maybe, since there are a ton of huge ICOs being done this year. Like the telegram one for example.

But on the other hand, people are becoming more and more suspicious of many ICOs nowadays because of their scammy nature.
Coinhype

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

January started maybe good for ICO's. But when you look now at the running ICO's, you see they have a hard way to sell their tokens. I dont see any ico who sold out this year. Last year there was a lot of ICO's which sold out in some minutes. Im asking myself it this will happen 2018 again. When you look at the altcoin right now, it dont looks very good for them now Shocked
belford11

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:13:09 PM

yes this year is full of crypto surprises
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:39:38 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 02:12:44 PM by MB2017

Really 2017 year good for all the market even ICO also. But 2018 bad for everyone. IN compare to 2017 more projects in 2018 still due to market not much success still, many projects perform very well Hope market give acceleration soon.
SexySexyYeah

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:43:15 PM

Yes this year of 2018 will be the years of ICOs that's why this is the perfect time to participate on those amazing ICOs out there that have partnered with ETH and NEO because of their smart contracts those ICOs will be huge starting this year and really good for long term investment.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:44:20 PM

I think yes, it's like a start of crowdfunding

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
krinerr

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:05:45 PM

2018 definitely will be a cool year for ICO,there will be a lot of bad projects, but among them will certainly be those who will make a profit.
undercomander13

Activity: 379
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:10:47 PM

I think yes, it's like a start of crowdfunding
I agree with this opinion, indeed, 2018 will be a watershed, I hope that many countries will develop laws for the crypto currency market, and it will be possible to invest peacefully in the ICO.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:19:02 PM

For sure this year will be better for Ico's projects than was in last year. This is because cryptocurrency is more and more popularity and new people start interest about ico's
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:48:10 PM

While ICOs will raise more capital in 2018 than 2017 (due to market conditions not projects getting better..this is important), it is my belief that these ICOs will fail as hard if not harder than 2017. The reason I think this is because more or less these projects are similar to last years project, with even less being innovative. That leaves us with the same type of projects that have failed or are failing, and there simply won't be space for I don't know 20-50 gaming coins. I just don't see that happening there, and there are other areas were market saturation is beginning to rear its ugly head I would be extremely careful when choosing an ICO this year.

max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:04:25 PM

many projects from the token developer might gives of option with investors to put of unit with investment plan as targeting numbers of returns with the moderation of terms following the use on application to put of decision with the running of manage of projects plan.

janpec1000

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:06:29 PM

As describes in some articles from PR companies they see now next trend. More and more ICO's raised less money than planned. And those funds getting from big and small whales basically. Not from home investors. How to change situation further nobody knows!

DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

many projects from the token developer might gives of option with investors to put of unit with investment plan as targeting numbers of returns with the moderation of terms following the use on application to put of decision with the running of manage of projects plan.

The changed cryptocurrency landscape hasn’t entirely disadvantaged new traders and investors of low means. Thanks to the Bounty Program , in which free tokens are awarded to community members for tasks ,ICOs constantly evolving.
FIUcoin

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:39:19 PM

Noob ICO question....do you have to hold it for a certain amount of time, where can you sell the coins when it becomes available to public (im assuming on whatever exchange they get listed on?).

I have a decent amount of crypto's on binance and coinexchange, just never did any ICO's.

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: