Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:47:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 bigger year for ICOs?  (Read 691 times)
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:44:01 PM

According to analysts and experts, 2018 will be a boom year for ICOs as well as altcoins because now instead of just investing Bitcoin, investors have a lot of choices from altcoins and ICOs. If buying Tokens in ICOs at the early stages of the private sale, the chance of x10 money invested is quite likely to happen. CREDITS is a prime example of this when the exchange rate now is x10 compared to the ICO period.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:52:46 PM

Lots of countries are going to legalize and legislate crypt currencies, as well as big companies as Racuten, Amazon are issuing their own tokens
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:55:23 PM

Their is no doubt that 2018 would be the year of Cryptos and icos .

Good projects are coming out and also, projects that have nothing to deliver are also coming out as well.

But overall , we need to be careful of how we make our research when they choosing projects to invest in .
Tarantula9
Copper Member

Activity: 44

Global CPQ - Enterprise Blockchain CPQ

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:56:50 PM

The ICO landscape has changed significantly this year and it has already been a huge year for ICO's.  I expect this trend to continue.  I also expect more projects will be scrutinized by government trying to contain crypto activities.  2018 will be a crazy year for sure.

Global CPQ

Enterprise Blockchain CPQ Pricing Intelligence Software. Bringing crypto to the enterprise.  Enterprise companies are simply not ready for crypto, and Global CPQ is bridging that gap.

Spend Less Time Quoting. More Time Closing.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:28:41 PM

Yes and it will multiply by the next few years to come coz we have trillions company in the whole world and all of them will apply their product in the blockchain. Time will come the whole marketcap will be trillions of dollars what more in ICO's?
rolanmoon

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:21:12 AM

2018 will be a boom year for ICOs as well as altcoins because now instead of just investing Bitcoin, investors have a lot of choices from altcoins and ICOs. Plus people start to realize that doing ICOs gives you a discounted rate to buy the tokens. Better yet, if you join the ICO during the private presale stage, you get bonuses even higher than in crowdsale.

This is what we do - we pool funds for our members such that ordinary people can participate in private presales with high investment minimum for higher discounts and bonuses.  Currently, we are pooling for a very hyped ICO where we pooled for 200ETH in one day for the ICO team.

Do join our community through the links below and see for yourselves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(600+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• Please be informed that due to OVERWHELMING INTEREST for one of our pools, we have 200 ETH FILLED within a day's time - this is the HIGHEST AMOUNT OF ETH RAISED PER DEAL from our pool so far and marks another MILESTONE of our services. Out of continuing requests from our members, our team has successfully secured AN EXTRA 100 ETH ALLOCATION on the deal such that the MAXIMUM ALLOCATION IS 300 ETH - in line with the extra allocation secured, our team has also negotiated for ANOTHER 12 HOURS for our members to contribute on our deal.

• Following the above, there are a total of 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are excited to announce that the 3rd BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us and enjoy the big bonuses.

• Please be informed that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:51:42 AM

In my opinion, with crypto getting known little by little and soon will become popular, I guess these coming years will have an increase in ico's.  Hopefully, with the large number of icos coming, there will be less scammers.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:04:09 AM

In my opinion, with crypto getting known little by little and soon will become popular, I guess these coming years will have an increase in ico's.  Hopefully, with the large number of icos coming, there will be less scammers.
For me yes i think this 2018 is the year not only of ICO but the altcoin too, but since there's a lot of coins and ICOs appears so its difficult to us to know which is the good or better one. We didn't know if there are scam so im hoping there still worth it even there's a lot of them.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:37:53 AM

I don't think so, for now the ICO market is more of the hype,people is not doing the value investment, ICO investment is the possibility of policy, so you may not gain anything.

Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:40:43 AM

Since bitcoin is known anywhere and everywhere at this year 2018 the ICO's getting bigger. The presence of bitcoin in our country is such a big blessing because it alleviate the poverty. It also gives work to those unemployed and if the ICO's is getting higher it will replace the lacking part of their needs. Eventhough their are different coins appeared at the end it will revealed the best coin.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Ruthless67

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:59:31 PM

For ICOs 2018 is definitely a big year because ICOs will show a big rise this year As Bitcoin will show, there will be more likely than this, so ICOs 2018 looks like an amazing year.
kumar0088

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:06:52 PM

Already we see 1000 plus crypto currencies in the market. We can find the best ICO to invest first most of the ICO projects finally states that project fund has not reached up to the market or says like not even crossed the hardcap and leave the project inbetween.
So first we need to choose the right ICO and invest on it. Next to that we can say which ICO is best ICO of this year.
please visit in for true airdrop--- https://marineco.in/forum/

Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:18:25 PM

2018 will be great but for smart ICO team. Wild West Stage of ICO is ended. More and more people think and investigate. More and more ICO's offer real product from real market or with MVP/demo.

emmersonhahn87

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:26:31 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 03:27:12 AM by emmersonhahn87

Hi.
In the near future, we will all be amazed by Marineco's AL technology, which will continue to be released with the use of the MARINECOIN series to develop IoT applications or any other networking applications. . Jarvis will be their next AL development project. Only after finishing ICO Marineco will they launch Jarvis with 1 MTC = 10,000 jarvis. great. I do not think much. Just to have 450000 coins I will leave 50% and 50% I will convert to Jarvis. The future is 1 year, 2 years or 3 years it will be worth 100 times.  Be sure to check out their technology at Github: https://github.com/marinecoin/marinecore
ICO details here: https://marineco.in/ico
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:43:04 AM

I believe that the capital to be raised by the ICOs in 2018 will be much higher than in 2017, especially if the market reverses its bearish trend since the beginning of the year.
mike84.hn

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:29:45 AM

I have a proposal for the best 1 pennies in January to March for you Marinecoin. If you join the community of marinecoin then you will be donated 450,000 MTC from them. Let me tell you why I'm saying Marinecoin is the best penny in the 1st and 3rd months because it has its own blockchain and the transfer rate is extremely fast, the fee is very low only 0.05. doge Is that the best ico? Please register at http://mairneco.in and see their information!

rolanmoon

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:33:40 AM

THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY ICO POOLING GROUP
(700+ Members in DISCORD)
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 13 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the TRACK RECORD will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 800+ ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• We are excited to announce that as of today, our DISCORD CHANNEL has exceeded 700 MEMBERS - we are delighted to see how far the group has come and we are happy for our members who have witnessed the growth of the pool from the beginning - we would like to take this opportunity to THANK ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the TRUST they have in us.

• Please be informed that we have successfully SECURED 1 NEW DEAL which has found GREAT INTEREST among our members - the CURRENT POOL ALLOCATION has been filled IN 1 DAY. Please note that we WILL BE NEGOTIATING for more allocation with the ICO team for our members. Please follow our updates on our pools for the latest announcements.

• Following the above, there are a total of 3 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - please join through our links below to find out the relevant information on the exciting ICOs.

• We are excited to announce that the 3rd BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in.

• Please be informed that we have SUCCESSFULLY SENT OUT 2 POOLS with one AT 162 ETH and another at 95.5 ETH. That accounts for our 13th POOL SENT and in aggregate, we have pooled for MORE THAN 800 ETH since we started to provide our services.

By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
Kippah

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:38:22 PM

I am collecting large dataset to better understand how you invest in ICO. We want to start a community due diligence project, which could provide better information about ongoing ICOs and protect you from the scam ICOs. Let's get rid of the bad ICO apples!

In order to do that I need your help! If you ever invested in ICOs (at least one) fill in this survey (won't take you more than 5 minutes.) May the blockchain be with you!

https://tilburglawschool.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3sCWmLd0wY1OK3P
aaravnatalyn

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

Tôi đang xem tin tức thì bất ngờ một sự kiện bùng nổ và tôi đã phải ngưng và tìm hiểu Marinecoin trên diễn đàn khi họ nói rằng sẽ tặng cho người dùng mới đăng ký tại  https://marineco.in/ico 450.000 MTC miễn phí . Các bạn có tin không nhưng tôi thì có đấy , tôi đã được Marinecoin tặng 450.000 MTC khi hoàn thành xong bài tập của Marinecoin đưa ra tìm hiểu về Marinecoin tại  : https://marineco.in/ . Bạn sẽ thích Marinecoin đấy tôi hi vọng các bạn cũng sẽ được Marinecoin tặng 450.000 MTC khi các bạn đã hoàn thành tốt nhiệm vụ . Tôi không nói gì thêm chỉ mong các bạn hãy tìm hiểu và kiếm cho mình một số MTC coi như khích lệ tinh thần của các bạn đi nhé . Xin cám ơn
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:32:47 PM

It getting bigger everyday for those that raise funds for one project or the other.  So many people have invested and are hoping that what they have invested in will mature and actually carry out there plan and reason why they raised money in the first place.  It is important that the ICO developer are accountable to their investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: