Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:19:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: possibilities for crypto  (Read 3104 times)
jwelkem

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:35:28 AM

Enthusiasm for digital currency won't vanish in the following couple of decades, I'm certain. In actuality, crypto just creates and consistently an ever increasing number of individuals join this network. Innovations don't stop and maybe soon some new proposition will give the idea that will help draw in more individuals here, and there will be some trade off with the legislatures.
Tearz

Activity: 627
Merit: 250

The Pope Of Dope

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:42:12 AM

I think it depends from country, some of the them can legalize crypto and mining as Belarus, however some of them can continue ban crypto and ICOs like China or US. My personal ipinion that crypto will be allowed almost everywhere in next 5 years or more.

Welcome to the future of the  █████████████████████████████
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██               ██             ██
██          ███████████▄          ██
██             ███▀▀▀▀████          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███     ███          ██
██             ███▄▄▄▄████          ██
██             █████████▀           ██
██            ███ ██              ██
██            ███                 ██
██         ███████              ██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
PointPay   |

|
|

|

█████████████████████████
                     █                       █
                     █  ███                  █
                     █  █  █                 █
                     █  ███              ███████
                     █  █                █ █   █
                     █                   ███████
                     █ █ █ █                 █
                     █████████████████████████

Multi-currency Wallet
  [] 
                                                  █
                                  █               █
                          █       █               █
                          █       █             █████
                          █     █████     █     █   █
                        █████   █   █     █     █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █████   █   █
                        █   █   █   █   █   █   █   █
                        █   █   █████   █   █   █████
                        █   █     █     █   █     █
                        █████     █     █████     █
                          █       █       █
                          █               █
                          █
Crypto Exchange Platform
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:44:09 AM

There is nodoubt and exit from regulations. If we request more safe and stable market, we should accept the regulations from goverments or competent authority.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:38:23 AM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?

I think crypto currency this year will not increase the way it increases last year. Market is bearish and looks like full recovery is not destined this year. Will it be legalized? I think it depends upon each country. Will it be controlled by the government ? I hope not. Even though government is very powerful, I think they should not control it.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
Personally, I think years from now, crypto will become legalized and this will only be the most potential crypto and there will be more regulations. It will also be accepted as means of exchange of goods and services .
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:01:20 PM

the possibility for the crypto is definitely going to increase the selling price and also will increase its members as time goes, maybe in terms of publications and also features that need to be developed again.
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

To be honest, Bitcoin has become popular, because people could store their offshore money there, which every year only grew more expensive. Now bitcoin has become more than just a crypto-coin for money laundering. It is a crypto asset comparable to gold or silver.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:00:34 PM

There are really many opportunities, from integrating the blockchain into the most diverse sectors of the economy and social assistance, to the highest needs that one can imagine. It seems to me soon it will begin.
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:03:50 AM

I think crypto will be legalized by other countries in the future because they will finally know that it will be beneficial for the growth of their economy and especially for their people. But of course there will also some countries who will banned the crypto.

Akkuratno

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:08:57 AM

it seems to me that sooner or later crypto will be allowed in all countries and we will be able to pay with crypto in all places
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:12:27 AM

When bitcoin's price rised up, altcoin price didn't rise, but went bitcoin price drops down, altcoin price drops as follow.

The market is so weak, I think it went recover back before the end of this year.
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:33:37 AM

I think there will be something extraordinary at the end of this year, especially for the world of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency has grown a lot after bitcoin prices soar in late 2017.
In August I think the bitcoin price will exceed $ 9000 and after that the price will improve until the end of 2018. Hopefully there will be good news about bitcoin and cryptocurrency world
Xeyumol

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:18:40 AM

Regardless of whether there is a genuine market emergency that has been continuing for a few months now and is adversely influencing the whole division, I feel that the circumstance will enhance in the coming months and that 2018 will be a time of change. There are nations that have begun to manage the part and other people who are attempting to battle it, yet at last I figure it will be legitimized in any event in the bigger nations
Paperbuk

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:50:03 PM

One year can mean a lot, or nothing, for crypto. And for one year from now, there may not be many changes in regulation, unless the coin will add another thousand.
anil_saini01

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

All countries have different approach toward cryptocurrency. We can expect some to join in banning crypto while other countries will regulate it especially the ICO's to protect their investors.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

For me another one year is not enough for Cryptocurrency to be accepted as payment for all countries although is some country that announce to support these digital currencies but still regulation and modification will takes more time.

LKingLion

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:39:07 PM

Possible that it will be banned all over the world but it is very impossible to legalized at this situation. Actually there are always possibility but we can see the result after all.
Sendal btc

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

As far as I know crypto has a decentralized nature, not bound anything including the government. Being legal might happen, but there will be some people who will complicate the development of crypto. Because in reality some big companies was accepted the crypto.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
lolehiM92

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

Cryptography is a new trend in investment. You can have many options for yourself when your current cash flow is over 1000 coins for investment and choice. Choose your crypto market
cha1ner

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:57:18 PM

It seems to me that now there is a high probability that the crypt can generally collapse. I really would not want this, but it's possible.

Why do you think it would collapse and how the collapsing would look like?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: