Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:53:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Monero a Good Investment?  (Read 8182 times)
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:53:10 PM

Monero - this is not a speculative bubble, but a balloon of potential opportunities. In the rating, it has strong positions in the top ten of alcoins. And besides that he is among the so-called billionaires, having in his assets about 2 billion capitalization in American money. And, more recently, and to be precise, in 2016 Monero had only $ 100 million of capitalized assets.
SnapStefan (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:35:54 AM

I see so much support for Monero. This means that this coin really has a solid future and I was not wrong.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:46:09 AM

Yes monero is good. after the Dash price fall we can now conclude that monero is the leading privacy coin. There is also upcoming hardfork in monero the monero V. I just dont know the the monero community supports this hardfork.

Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:54:59 AM

I would say it is a good investment because this is the only truly anonymous crypto currency and you get the fork moneroV for holding monero right now.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:04:26 AM

I think it is Cheesy It is a revolutionary crypto and I think it will be well worth the investment.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
kololo

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:18:50 AM

I don't know if monero is a good investment as I never bought 1 now. But I have heard that monero has some interest features.

As it has a 0 knowledge testify, no one can track the exchange with monero. It is very powerful.
SnapStefan (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:42:40 AM

Of course Monero is a good investment Smiley. For now, people prefer to use Monero to pay for their deal than BTC cause it's much more secure than BTC and it's totally anonymous. Beside it's one out of top 10 cryptocurrency on the coinmarketcap with very high price and trading volume so I think there is no doubt about that Monero is a good choice to invest in Smiley

Thank you for your advice. I already have much stronger beliefs now that Monero is a good deal!
TacoBond

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:56:44 AM

yeah, im think so too. there are a lot of the darknet markets r moving towards Monero, which gives it value. Also the privacy feature is value in itself. When govnerments come cracking down on btc, a lot of money will move into Monero. Of course, we cant know when it will happen, but Monero is a good investment if you HODL i think.

Government is already cracking down. Can’t wait to hear about all the tax audits later on this year from people buying and sellling glass see through coins and you can’t stop Monero no more than the guards in a prison can stop the distribution of Illegal drugs. It’s here to stay. Only crypto I want now  is crypto that I can make disappear until I need it. Monero and one other one I like does that very well.
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:59:46 AM

Although I am very bullish on Monero Monero is an anonymous tokens, widely used in the dark network, so now all countries in the whole market, to prepare the regulatory crackdown on money laundering, illegal activities, so I think the next Monero is likely to be hit.

SnapStefan (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:10:03 AM

Thank you all for your encouragement! These encouragement will determine my final decision to invest in Monero or not.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:32:06 AM

I was not very familiar with Monero, but after reading the info on this thread and reading a bit more about it, it seems to be a top investment opportunity. I will do a bit more research, but this might be the altcoin to include in my portfolio this month. EDIT: After checking the price rise in 2017 wish I had learned about it earlier.
mashino12

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:32:18 AM

I think that Monero is an excellent investment for a long time, the coin has a very good prospect and future
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:45:55 AM

I think in 2018 the price of Monero will overcome the mark of $ 1000 . Since the asset has gained its popularity among the crypto community, it will grow .
Gifolote

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:01:32 AM

Monero - an interesting coin and you need to look at it. I think so, she's a promising coin.
megi440c

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:13:50 AM

if the prospect of monero price is quite promising today, and many people who want to invest to Monero but for me personally there is a shadow of the risk behind Monero's advantage.
when the government's efforts to eradicate DarkNet Market. Although we know that no one can shut down or prevent crypto because it has been decentralized, but the site of a dark online site can be eradicated by the government.
this is just my opinion
Asuka

Activity: 115

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:17:02 AM

Dear bitcoin community,

I recently started researching in altcoin and I tried to figure out which other altcoin is more used in sending money online (I think a traded currency shows that the currency will resist in the future and will grow) and I came to the conclusion that Monero is that coin.

Why Monero? I think it's pretty simple, Monero because I saw that everyone from the dark web asks for payments in Monero, and this leads me to think that Monero would be a good investment now because from what I understand, even Bitcoin has first massively traded on the dark web, and Monero came as a more anonymous alternative to the dark web and so it replaced the bitcoin there.

So, as the title of this thread says: Is Monero a Good Investment?

I have presented my theory, but what do you think?

Please expose your opinion to help me in making the final decision whether to invest my money in Monero or not.

I deeply appreciate your contribution on this thread.

You don't need to expose the opinions of other member to making a final decision, that is your money, don't make a decision with other said, make your own decision.
Monero is a good coin and yes it's true that is have a great potential in the future it is good for investment.
skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:19:28 AM

I have not invested so much I heard a lot of good things about Monero I have not been able to find a resource for the long term since I kept my investments long term but as a result of my detailed research I learned that it promised and it is very popular

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
Melech

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:22:20 AM

I think so, Monero is a good investment. Anonymity is what is required now and will always be required. I have invested a small amount of money in a monero before this big correction. Now I think that i need to buy more of these coins.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
ntrader

Activity: 264
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:33:29 AM

Dear bitcoin community,

I recently started researching in altcoin and I tried to figure out which other altcoin is more used in sending money online (I think a traded currency shows that the currency will resist in the future and will grow) and I came to the conclusion that Monero is that coin.

Why Monero? I think it's pretty simple, Monero because I saw that everyone from the dark web asks for payments in Monero, and this leads me to think that Monero would be a good investment now because from what I understand, even Bitcoin has first massively traded on the dark web, and Monero came as a more anonymous alternative to the dark web and so it replaced the bitcoin there.

So, as the title of this thread says: Is Monero a Good Investment?

I have presented my theory, but what do you think?

Please expose your opinion to help me in making the final decision whether to invest my money in Monero or not.

I deeply appreciate your contribution on this thread.

There are many people who are currently mining Monroe. This shows that there is a lot of concentration on it. And it will guarantee its price. So you can remember it as a valuable coin. but there are some many coins that can growth more than monero, study and choose your coin. I think NEO and LSK is not bad, you can buy them.
Hank3

Activity: 458
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:54:06 AM

In my opinion Monero is a good coin for long-term investment. The community support is strong and the development team is active. I think Monero is one of the promising coins at the moment so I bought some of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: