Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:57:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Monero a Good Investment?  (Read 8182 times)
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:18:29 AM

Monero should be a good investment. It is so stable that when most altcoins got down on 6th march it was still standing.
I also think that monero is a good coin,
and is suitable for long-term investments, and most important monero is the top 100 entry .
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:20:01 AM

Yes, Monero is anonymous and a cheap transaction fee coin. But more importantly, most mining softwares, add-ons, extensions, website etc. mine Monero and then convert it to Bitcoins and other crypto currencies. So in that way, it will always be in circulation and use. As far as how good investment it is, I think it might give you average returns, but don't expect any magic from it. Zcash, Dash etc. might give you better returns in the same category.
Monero is more of a slow moving coin that is very less volatile to the market. The continuous use of it and rise in volume keeps in pretty much constant.

Its been on rise slowly nowadays. One more key aspect of monero is that is charges quite low transaction fees, so that proves it to be much more better alternative to bitcoin. Also monero can be mined easily whereas bitcoin requires much time and high GPU’s and CPU’s. monero is definitely good if you need steady returns over period of time.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

I guess so I did not have research regarding with that ICO. However if you say about ICO projects there are lots of them. In fact most of the ICO projects are promising since the price is low this is the best time to invest. Promoting also will help that project. And the most spectacular ICO project are those who are near to realization like BITSCHOOL ICO project that promotes quality education through E-learning. The approach is commendable since it would be one on one or peer tutoring depending on the learners need when it comes to an input that contribute to learning. The latest trend of technology is also being used such as computers that will help induce learnings. If you wish to learn more about the BITSCHOOL ICO project visit the website below:

https://www.bitschool.io
[soks]

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:59:10 AM

Monero is a good investment. This is true of the part because it can extract even office plankton by running a miner on its working pc
Baton55

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:01:32 AM

Surely 100%, Monero cryptocurrency is a good investment. Monero mining does not fall under on scarcely specialized, application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs), but can be done with any CPU or GPU. Without ASICs, it is almost meaningless for an ordinary computer to take part in the mining process for Bitcoin. The Monero mining algorithm does not favor ASICs, because it was designed to charm more “little” nodes rather than rely on a few farms and mining pools.
Exforgant

Activity: 215

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:04:28 AM

Ofcouse Yes, Monero is one of the best cryptocurrency where you can investment. Monero is a decentralized open-source Crypto currency based on the CryptoNote algorithm which ensures safe and secure transactions. Monero was created in April 2014.
For good return of investment, You can start Monero mining with HashGains. Monero focuses on scalability, privacy and easily runs on Linux, windows, Andriod, Mac, and FreeBSD. Monero use CPU/GPU hardware for mining. Monero(XMR) works on the Proof-of-Work algorithm in order to secure and safe the network. This PoW digital currency is based on a blockchain technology.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:06:22 AM

I have read somewhere that Monero is one of the digital currencies that has great potential this year. I think this comment came from the horse's mouth. So I think this is reliable. I'm also planning on investing with Monero.

janpec1000

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:43:24 AM

Ofcouse Yes, Monero is one of the best cryptocurrency where you can investment. Monero is a decentralized open-source Crypto currency based on the CryptoNote algorithm which ensures safe and secure transactions. Monero was created in April 2014.
For good return of investment, You can start Monero mining with HashGains. Monero focuses on scalability, privacy and easily runs on Linux, windows, Andriod, Mac, and FreeBSD. Monero use CPU/GPU hardware for mining. Monero(XMR) works on the Proof-of-Work algorithm in order to secure and safe the network. This PoW digital currency is based on a blockchain technology.

Wow! You have vast amount of knowledge about XMR. Can I ask to say some words not from wiki why it is good investment? Because PoW? Or because fork? May be HashGains? Why??   Roll Eyes

dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:51:09 AM

Monero is fine, but you might want to look at some younger coins which have newer and more secure tech on the way. One of them is deeponion which is soon launching stealth adresses. This will counter all the regulation and privacy concerns that is coming from governments and authorities.

check it out at the deeponion community, also expect a price climb of the coin once this tech is released.
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:52:57 AM

it will definitely be a good investment monero is a solid project and the development volume is huge already proven by its current location and popularity
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

I think so too,
Monero is a good investment because Monero is a currency system that is safe, personal and untraceable. Monero uses a special type of cryptography to ensure that all transactions remain 100% untraceable,
So this coin will continue to grow as more interest in anonymous coins,
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:30:23 PM

Monero is a great choice for crypto-investment, because it is heavily under-priced and the user-base is expanding rapidly. On top of that, if Bitcoin is ever going to get replaced by another coin in the future, then Monero is definitely going to be one of the probable contenders for the no.1 spot among the crypto-currencies.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:35:35 PM

it will definitely be a good investment monero is a solid project and the development volume is huge already proven by its current location and popularity

It's also been for a long time on the market so we can trust to the Monero development team, they're not just created a scam for money collecting.
griezmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:37:20 PM

Dear bitcoin community,

I recently started researching in altcoin and I tried to figure out which other altcoin is more used in sending money online (I think a traded currency shows that the currency will resist in the future and will grow) and I came to the conclusion that Monero is that coin.

Why Monero? I think it's pretty simple, Monero because I saw that everyone from the dark web asks for payments in Monero, and this leads me to think that Monero would be a good investment now because from what I understand, even Bitcoin has first massively traded on the dark web, and Monero came as a more anonymous alternative to the dark web and so it replaced the bitcoin there.

So, as the title of this thread says: Is Monero a Good Investment?

I have presented my theory, but what do you think?

Please expose your opinion to help me in making the final decision whether to invest my money in Monero or not.

I deeply appreciate your contribution on this thread.

Monero is a good investment too, the price is stable too,
Even for a long-term investment, monero is worth it too,
Monero's price is $264 today, I think it can reach $300-400 next month.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:48:08 AM

Dear bitcoin community,

I recently started researching in altcoin and I tried to figure out which other altcoin is more used in sending money online (I think a traded currency shows that the currency will resist in the future and will grow) and I came to the conclusion that Monero is that coin.

Why Monero? I think it's pretty simple, Monero because I saw that everyone from the dark web asks for payments in Monero, and this leads me to think that Monero would be a good investment now because from what I understand, even Bitcoin has first massively traded on the dark web, and Monero came as a more anonymous alternative to the dark web and so it replaced the bitcoin there.

Please expose your opinion to help me in making the final decision whether to invest my money in Monero or not.

Yes, I think Monero is pretty good coin to invest in. it is highly decentralized and anonymous. Monero is the best security token next to bitcoin and also one of the most decentralized platform. As bitcoin is having some regulatory issues, people in the dark web have started doing transactions in XMR and not BTC. XMR provides high security and privacy and its nearly impossible to trace the transactions or get info about sender or receiver or for what purpose the transaction was done. XMR has proven itself in past years and has been in the race for quite long. XMR is also quite less volatile than the rest of the altcoins in the crypto market.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:55:23 AM

I think so, yes. Most of the darknet markets are moving towards Monero, which gives it value. Also the privacy feature is value in itself. When govnerments come cracking down on Bitcoin, alot of money will move into Monero. When this will happen we dont know, but Monero is a good investment if you HODL. In my opinion.
Yes, monero indeed is good investment if you hold. Monero is not a coin for short term trades or investments, monero is a long term coin and will give significant profit only is it is held for long enough. If people are looking for safe investment with slow returns over time, monero is the one. Although I think monero can also spike in price if the volume increases and more people start using it rather than just the dark web.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:01:27 AM

Dear bitcoin community,

I think that a monero will always be a good investment, since it is one of the very first and best anonymous coins, which is very relevant nowadays.
I also think that Monero is a good coin to be an investment. because Monero is currently experiencing a good improvement and many improvements are improving. this makes me sure to invest in Monero.
goodrus69

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:10:54 PM

Monero is one of the best anonymous coins and a cheap currency for transactions. I think this is a good option for long-term investments.
kamalkk

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:00:20 AM

Yes, Monero is anonymous and a cheap transaction fee coin. But more importantly, most mining softwares, add-ons, extensions, website etc. mine Monero and then convert it to Bitcoins and other crypto currencies. So in that way, it will always be in circulation and use.
kingkats0803

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:08:35 AM

I believe so, yes, monero may be a good investment.
What I like most form it is transactions fees are cheap, it has a lot of mining softwares, add-ons & extensions, and among others.
But it can only give a few to average returns, so don't expect too much of it, but ultimately it is quite good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: