Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:26:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Monero a Good Investment?  (Read 8182 times)
Shuvrofpro

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:45:00 PM

Yes, Monero is a good investment. Monero is a potential coin and also its a stable coin. Hopefully monero price will grow more in future. Monero is promising coin and  transactions fee is too low.  Monero Team is very well and the volume is too good..  So anyone can investment in monero if you want earn good profit.
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:07:31 PM

MOnero is one of the most important coin in the crypto market as well because at the moment it seats as 11th strongest crypto on coinmarketcap based on it's market capitalization.
Monero is also top on my list to invest during this dip but I just caught some Ripple and Oyster Pearl last week.
for me it's worth to invest as Monero is also a player for mining and some of my friends are mining Monero this time as it offers more coin returns than Bitcoin and Ethereum.
krinerr

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:24:46 PM

Dear bitcoin community,

I recently started researching in altcoin and I tried to figure out which other altcoin is more used in sending money online (I think a traded currency shows that the currency will resist in the future and will grow) and I came to the conclusion that Monero is that coin.

Why Monero? I think it's pretty simple, Monero because I saw that everyone from the dark web asks for payments in Monero, and this leads me to think that Monero would be a good investment now because from what I understand, even Bitcoin has first massively traded on the dark web, and Monero came as a more anonymous alternative to the dark web and so it replaced the bitcoin there.

So, as the title of this thread says: Is Monero a Good Investment?

I have presented my theory, but what do you think?

Please expose your opinion to help me in making the final decision whether to invest my money in Monero or not.

I deeply appreciate your contribution on this thread.
Despite the constant discussions around the Monero (especially about its close ties with darknet), experts agree that monero is a good option for long-term investments.

The coin is firmly entrenched in the world's top crypto currency, its price, albeit with fluctuations, but growing, and market capitalization has reached a mark of 4 billion dollars (a couple of years ago this figure was only 50 million). Consequently, the coin has a high investment attractiveness and steadily receives inflow of new capital.
bohhatema

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

I agree with you, monero has been growing very fast. and I think now is a good time to invest in this currency.
jk20201818

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:18:08 PM

Dear bitcoin community,

I recently started researching in altcoin and I tried to figure out which other altcoin is more used in sending money online (I think a traded currency shows that the currency will resist in the future and will grow) and I came to the conclusion that Monero is that coin.

Why Monero? I think it's pretty simple, Monero because I saw that everyone from the dark web asks for payments in Monero, and this leads me to think that Monero would be a good investment now because from what I understand, even Bitcoin has first massively traded on the dark web, and Monero came as a more anonymous alternative to the dark web and so it replaced the bitcoin there.

Please expose your opinion to help me in making the final decision whether to invest my money in Monero or not.

I don't know about Monero, but I'm sure about ICO Red Lanterns! I trust this project. ICO Red Lanterns is very promising and interesting project, that can surprise you. Check it https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE !
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:31:40 PM

If you buy cheap it's a great investment. I remember when I bought my Moneroj below 1 dollars. It was long time ago though. Now I think it's overpriced. I wouldn't buy from this price.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:53:55 PM

If you buy cheap it's a great investment. I remember when I bought my Moneroj below 1 dollars. It was long time ago though. Now I think it's overpriced. I wouldn't buy from this price.

Yes it is not easy to make a choice now.

I started to interess me about XMR when it was at $80
Since I have seen the price going up and down and up and down I can only say that it is interesting to trade the XMR.The difficulty is to find the good moments.

sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:23:11 AM

Surely, Monero cryptocurrency is a good investment. Monero is an open-source, privacy-focused cryptocurrency. Monero tries to improve compared to Bitcoin with private functions. Monero has a great potential to grow and become a popular currency. Every type of investment contains risks and every one needs to make their own research before buying.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:57:31 AM

Monero is one of best altcoins in cryptocurrency. i currently mining Monero.
but it is back to you, whether you want to invest your money to it or not.
galkind

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:06:54 AM

Monero is a good option and it will definetly grow. Many might not be aware about the fact that surface web accounts for only 4% of the total internet and rest is deep web. Most of the online deals happen there.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 05:01:24 PM

Yes monero is a good investment because monero is the most popular crypto currency monero is a goof investment fo long term. If you will hold   
it then you can get so much gain from this coin in future.

razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:12:11 PM

Dear bitcoin community,

Monero - this is not a new project in the crypto currency market. It was launched on April 18, 2014.Assuming its perspective, the coin has shown for a long time! Older than an old coin, that great progression of a monete is not worth it! I did not recommend monero!
franklinrichards

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:20:06 PM

Monero future projects that can be said to be highly anticipated success. i think Monero is a good investment, because now the government is trying to control the cryptomarket. i'm sure it will be in demand in the future, so the price will also be high.
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:22:56 PM

Monero is a good coin, long time in the market and one the most clear use cases: privacy. It is a bit expensive in my view, but hey, the market proves otherwise so go for it.
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:32:06 PM

Dear bitcoin community,

Monero Altcoin also has a potential development is pretty good for the future. in addition, Monero also has a high level of enthusiasts. so Monero is good for investment.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:51:55 PM

Monero cryptocurrency is a good investment. Monero is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency. Monero tries to improve compared to Bitcoin with private functions. Monero has a great potential to grow and become a popular currency. Every type of investment contains risks and every one needs to make their own research before buying.

Yes, my friend, high privacy is one of the most important characteristics of Monero. Really, I regret so very much that this cool altcoin has lost its place in the top-10 cryptocurrencies. Hope, temporary.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:54:40 PM

Monero cryptocurrency is a good investment. Monero is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency. Monero tries to improve compared to Bitcoin with private functions. Monero has a great potential to grow and become a popular currency. Every type of investment contains risks and every one needs to make their own research before buying.

Yes, my friend, high privacy is one of the most important characteristics of Monero. Really, I regret so very much that this cool altcoin has lost its place in the top-10 cryptocurrencies. Hope, temporary.

Why is high privacy for Monero?

rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:00:43 PM

Dear bitcoin community,

I think that the coin is good enough to hold because there is a small amount of increase in its price but if you are going to compare all other altcoins then ethereum will be always the best coin because the price has already sky rocket to 1k dollar in just a few months ago.

Whichusell

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:08:02 PM

Monero enough progressive coin. Undoubtedly, it is possible and necessary to invest in it.One of the main advantages of the coin is its security, its users and their payments are 100% anonymous and not controlled by anyone. In addition, Monero occupies an advantageous position in the ranking of cryptocurrencies by the size of capitalization.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:34:15 PM

I think monero is an promising altcoin, according to its price graphics. Its price is rising like the many other altcoins now, and I think it is likely  to reach better prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: