Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:18:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Monero a Good Investment?  (Read 8182 times)
niacar

Activity: 85
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:11:24 PM

Dear bitcoin community,

I recently started researching in altcoin and I tried to figure out which other altcoin is more used in sending money online (I think a traded currency shows that the currency will resist in the future and will grow) and I came to the conclusion that Monero is that coin.

Why Monero? I think it's pretty simple, Monero because I saw that everyone from the dark web asks for payments in Monero, and this leads me to think that Monero would be a good investment now because from what I understand, even Bitcoin has first massively traded on the dark web, and Monero came as a more anonymous alternative to the dark web and so it replaced the bitcoin there.

So, as the title of this thread says: Is Monero a Good Investment?

I have presented my theory, but what do you think?

Please expose your opinion to help me in making the final decision whether to invest my money in Monero or not.

I deeply appreciate your contribution on this thread.
Its rise is not too big and it is not suitable for short-term investment. If you need it, you can buy some, but it is not recommended to hold it for a long time. Unless you want long-term investment.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
hasbdzb8382

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:29:30 AM

Monero certainly was a good investment. I don't know what would happen in the future but it was an amazing investment back when it was released. I used to be mining Monero for some time and earned some good amounts. Not sure if a tenfold can be seen in a near future but that train was certainly a fun one to ride.
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

yes, I always thought this would be a great privacy coin and very successful. There will be many people who use it in the future, and will explode in the market.
booboom465

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:38:21 PM

Monroe's anonymity is indeed very advantageous, but it is precisely because of its anonymity that the risk of investing may be greater. Many countries will prohibit the trading of privacy coins.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:46:09 PM

it is good to have privacy coins in crypto, but some countries do not like the principles of this blockchain as they prohibit crimes related to money laundering. But I still think we should support revolution with anonymity.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:47:49 PM

Anonymity will always have a high value. Especially in money terms. And with adoptation of darknet markets using monero, i think we will see a big rise in the price in the last part of this year. There are a million reasons why a person would want to hide a transaction.  Grin
W2014

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:48:59 PM

Who knows, governments do not like privacy coins because they can´t see who should pay taxes so probably they will ban these kind of coins,

VIAZ   ►   First Major Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Funding Platform on Tezos   ◄
WEBSITE | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:50:59 PM

If you want to invest in privacy coin then monero is the best bet, they are quite ahead of their competitor and the community behind it is also quite helpful. But i don't recommend privacy coin for your main portfolio because not everyone will need it, the demand for them is quite limited so you better search for coin.

Hendramuliadi

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:53:10 PM

All decisions are in your hands now, what I want to remind is that every coin / altcoin has its own market, monero I think is very interesting, if you want to invest this is the right time.
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:56:49 PM

Monero Huh

Yes, of course is a good coin to Invest.
That coin is so great and of course can make you rich if you hold that coin.
Monero now is strong coin like Ripple and Neo.
Do it guys, buy monero and wait time right to sell.
Begun652

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:09:08 PM

In General, like most of the top coins, monero recently shows good dynamics. Monero is quite strongly correlated with bitcoin, so there should be no surprises, at least for the near future. Bitcoin is growing-monero is growing, and Vice versa.
delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:32:51 PM

I think menero is a good coin to invest because it is a blockchain that configured to be opaque, and it makes transcation details like the identity of the sender and recipient, and the amount of every transaction. i think this coin will provide benefit as time goes on.
phuongnguyen.mm.211

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:04:04 AM

I think monero is an promising altcoin, according to its price graphics. Its price is rising like the many other altcoins now, and I think it is likely  to reach better prices.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:13:35 AM

Yes in fact monero is one of the best altcoins nowadays in coinmarketcap.com rankings so basically if you are investing on this coins you will get you want in the near future especially if you know when to buy it and sell it at the same you should hold it also like what others did on their BTC holdings. Anyway if you are still longing to invest on it then go ahead there could really be no problem with monero.
Monero is a tested coin, the ever increasing number of users and the Monero community is certainly the most powerful indication that Monero is a very promising coin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:25:39 AM

Of course, Monero is good for investment, I believe this alcoint is quite potential and for the future development will be better again, hope you are lucky to invest in Monero

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:56:15 AM

Personally, at such a high valuation and governments (like Japan) starting to force exchanges to delist privacy coins, I might approach it with caution. Just my two cents on the matter.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:58:46 AM

Personally, at such a high valuation and governments (like Japan) starting to force exchanges to delist privacy coins, I might approach it with caution. Just my two cents on the matter.
I think monero may not be trusted anymore by some, because its anonymity,
monero should know it, and we must be careful, advice do not invest in monero for long term
Brimtorl

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:51:07 AM

I think in Monero it's worth investing only for a short term.  I see no reason to invest in this coin for a long term.
mari12

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:51:49 PM

Monero is a very good investment, with bitcoin and ethereum transactions becoming less and less anonymous, privacy coins like monero are the next best thing for people who are looking to make completely anonymous transactions. Once people start to move to monero for more privacy then you can be sure that the price of the coins will keep going up
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:57:15 PM

Dear bitcoin community,

I recently started researching in altcoin and I tried to figure out which other altcoin is more used in sending money online (I think a traded currency shows that the currency will resist in the future and will grow) and I came to the conclusion that Monero is that coin.

Why Monero? I think it's pretty simple, Monero because I saw that everyone from the dark web asks for payments in Monero, and this leads me to think that Monero would be a good investment now because from what I understand, even Bitcoin has first massively traded on the dark web, and Monero came as a more anonymous alternative to the dark web and so it replaced the bitcoin there.

So, as the title of this thread says: Is Monero a Good Investment?

I have presented my theory, but what do you think?

Please expose your opinion to help me in making the final decision whether to invest my money in Monero or not.

I deeply appreciate your contribution on this thread.

Monero is a can be a promising Because it has received the acceptance of multiple dark web marketplaces and has generated significant visibility for its ability to provide users with a high degree of privacy, it is less speculative than competitors like zcash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: