Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:26:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am so stressful with trading coins, I lost 13000$  (Read 2704 times)
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:23:08 AM

Please never let You down , 13000 $ is pretty much recoverable in crypto world. Never invest in projects without doing good research. And If you having losses from a good coin , please have patient it will come back later or sooner and will give You profits.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YD_Crypto

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:26:51 AM

I lost $6500. but I'm not stopped. I'm joined bounty programs. then earned more BTC. That was my loss, I could cover it. so you can start again. never give up.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:42:25 AM

I'm so stupid when attending crypto currency, who can help me to get money back? I also ask many traders who has experiences in this one, but I still lost money

You should be very careful with where you put you money, there are lots of scams out there ready to pounce on a opportunity to swindle off your money. what happened to you was unfortunate, but its also unfortunate that you cant get your money back.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:42:46 AM

You will not receive any lost money. Perhaps you should try other ways of earning money, for example, with bounty campaign or airdrops.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:48:29 AM

I'm so stupid when attending crypto currency, who can help me to get money back? I also ask many traders who has experiences in this one, but I still lost money

That is the game of crypto currency. I know 13000 USD is serious money but i know of people who loss more and had less. What i suggest is to put it behind you and move on. I'm pretty sure you didn't invest everything you have on just one project. If you did, then that's on you. If you didn't then just cultivate your other holdings and be smarter in you next investments. I know what I'm saying, and pretty much everyone is saying is simple but it's not easy at all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:52:53 AM

You are the main cause of what has happened to you and despite all that has been said on this forum, I wonder why a lot of you will go huge on trading when you do not even have any knowledge. Knowledge does not take so much to have, there are so many resources online you can make use of to learn and have a strategy and trade safely.

Unfortunately, and I am sure you must have found that out by now that there is nothing anyone can help you with, the only thing now is to be hopeful that you are not bag holding some shit coins, otherwise, just wait until they all recover and sell back then. You should be fine in the long term if you are holding good coins or tokens.
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:54:06 AM

Experience is the best teacher, a lot of people will be in frequent transactions encrypted monetary feel anxious, but don't worry, you want to relax, you have to remember that the best way to make money is held for a long time.

yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:19:29 AM

There are days when anything you do is still wrong. At such times when you are under great stress you may find yourself in a "tilt" state. Then, just what you do is keep on wasting.

Trading on the market is not so easy and quite difficult to stay on the surface at all the time.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:20:21 AM

I can only describe some trading strategies you should do especially in terms of determination of bias or direction of price movements and also Determination of support and resistance especially in disciplinary issues that you must have. in determining the bias or direction of the price movement of course it can see the price direction within a certain time period and it can use the indicators available on MT4 like Moving and others. and of course this is an anticipation where you can take action stop loss or reverse direction in trading activities.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Spiero7

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:26:36 AM

Trading is one of the most delicate part of this community business. This means you can make huge profits and at the same time if the motives behind involvement in it is wrong. For instance if a newbie who just joined the community opt for trading without asking for the senior folks in the business probably because of how fast profits there seems to be, then I tell you, such dude has signed up his death papers. That is just how it works, activities here is a long process, if they are rushed, then you will have to bear the consequences.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:34:06 AM

My personal advise is to do thorough research on each crypto projects you are going to invest into, and do not rush because of a bullish market on that days.
Then observe the market for awhile, and read up on any latest news on that project and what they are doing etc.
And if you are confident that the project you are going to put money in have a long term future, then buy in gradually whenever there is a dip (put in more when there is a big dip); and hold them for the long term rather than trading.

I am HODLing (mainly) ***NEO, **Cardano, **Stellar, *OmiseGO,  *VeChain, ICON, TRON, Nano, Qtum.
I do trade a small %  across between them actually, whenever one of the price shoots up and the other dips, etc.
Locking in the profit in one to buy more of the other that may be over-sold, etc. (depending on the market situation from what my research tells me that is)

I tend to avoid putting too much into the lower MCAP coins. I don't buy into what ppl claim that this or that tech will take over BTC or ETH and whatever Hype that is thrown around -- because that is very unlikely (especially for those less established coins with MCAP that is lower than 30 Billion) -- with the various more established and prominent higher MCAP coins such as NANO, NEO, Cardano, Stellar (which is also branching into ICO support too), and so on already there.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
KXC247

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

Trading Cryptos for short term isn't an easy task. You need to learn how to combine TECHNICAL AND FUNDAMENTAL analysis before placing your trades and also, you need to eliminate greed as well when carrying out short term trades.

Its more profitable to do a long term investment with proper research  than a short term investment.
TreXzar

Activity: 143

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:38:02 AM

geez thats a massive loss... maybe learn to have stronger hands when you are down? theres always the chance it'll come straight back up.
you only lose when you sell for a loss.

And when you are up, dont be greedy and sell when you turn a decent profit, history has always shown that a high will always be followed by a low

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:46:38 AM
Merited by Zero1One0 (3)

It you are new to cryptotrading, better to just buy and hodl. There are still lots of coins/tokens that are undervalued.
I would suggest you study the top 20 coins/tokens first - background, team, community updates and historical price.

PATIENCE is the KEY to trading.

Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:49:21 AM

Were you day trading by chance?

Can you let us know more how exactly you lost them? It's important to learn from experience.
helin9108

Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:53:42 AM

Its sad that you lost your 13000$ but Day trading is always a risky bet, now if you want to recover your money , I think you should learn technical analysis first and then start very less amount and then if you get some profit and confidence you can trade with more money but I will not prefer day trading , I will advice you to invest in some good coins for long term that might give you 3-5x profit. And the free way to earn money is to do bounty work.

prdn

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:58:07 AM

I've lost 4 BTC in the last 4 months and I'm still losing it, it's impossible to know when these losses will stop
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:09:35 AM

Just be patient man, i've also had some losses this summer, but then i was able to recover and make profits after the bull from December and January.
I'm sure that will be another bull run coming soon.

Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:29:57 AM

Plenty of money is wasted because right from the start you seem you don’t know what you are doing. One error that I see is you are relying most of your decision based on others opinion and I think that is very dangerous for one reason. Those people don’t care about your money whether it will lose or gain.

I would suggest that you need to re-access your trading/investment plan. Realigned this based on your experience. Sharpen your knowledge in fundamental and technical analysis. Attend seminar or workshop to solidify your learning’s based on actual experience.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:53:20 AM

i feel you buddy, I've  been run out of all my assets in the past too. it was also my fault that time had not skills trade but immediately play trading without good basic trading. from that mistake I realizel to stay up and think positive. Every disaster will bring wisdom.
re learning from the beginning my friend, do not give up. and do not be afraid to start again. by the right way. figure out a basic trading and crypto science from eeverywhere you can find. pro trader, forum trader, youtube ... etc. i wish you get back your own way to gain your lost money asap. goodluck
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: