Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:52:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am so stressful with trading coins, I lost 13000$  (Read 2706 times)
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:34:12 AM

I lost some dollars on trading too but I have my alts all ready set on sell and just forget about then in the meantime. I've observed trading and even those you considered dead coins come pumping unexpectedly so don't loose hope. They'll recover. When? That I'm not sure.
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:38:54 AM

How you can get your $13,000 back;

1. Make strategy how you are planning to invest in, lets suppose if you set 30-50% profit from each trading, when your target achieve sell off your coin instead be greedy and wait for coin to go to moon. When any coin go to moon, it falls down even faster, within hours.
2. As previously said, buy at lowest, even if you bought at bit higher and coin price is decreasing, HOLD and don't panic sell.
3. Be patience with your investment, and always invest what you can afford to lose.
4. Start with small investment and learn how to trade. Don't day trade until you are an expert.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:39:27 AM

It's a simple answers: your money your choice. If you are going to this market with your greedy and lack of understanding, you will lost all your money. And noway to get back your money  Grin
I like those two words. Greed and lack of understanding. A lot of people want to make money a lot than they can imagine in a short while, but they are not ready to go through the safe and right process in getting it. Trading is good and lovely, but at the same time, it only ends up bringing sorrow to those who feel it is all about buying low and then waiting to sell high and they usually do not even bother to check out if that low they were buying is a market that is already crashing from the top.

Moreover, I am happy that OP realized he was stupid to have traded a lot and he had no idea how to trade. The last thing he should ever try to want to do is follow anyone in trading.

Always be good with your own knowledge, have your own strategy and stick with it. If you cannot do that, then do not bother trading as you will stress yourself a whole lot while losing so much like you just did. I will only tell you one thing. HODL and forget the rest since you are already in loss. In some months’ time hopefully, you should realize your losses back. Shit happens!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:46:24 AM

Trade is very risky. Long-term hold. It is the best method. I hope you'll make up for your loss.
Everything is gonna be alright maybe you should stop trading for a while, trading is not easy to do so once you do it, it means you take the risk of it. I think its better if you hold your coin atleast it possible you can have more profit or participate in bounty campaign to have earn while you op trading for a while.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

Wow that is a lot of money there you have lost my friend. Anyway do not worry since money could be found and it happens for a reason. I do not forget that phrase since I almost always apply that one to me if ever there are some problems arises in life. As we all know that life is not perfect in living and most probably challenges will push as so hard to get us down. That 13000 USD of yours is just only a money and you could get that money here in bitcoin. Just do bounty campaigns in an ICO projects and these project will give you share or the bounties. Even though it is not that enough though we could still use out of it and save it, hold, and trade. And if you wish to make a bounty campaign I can suggest you about the ICO that gets my interest and that is the ASTORGAME ICO project. The project has offer esports for fun and exciting entertainment and also they offer mass gambling, lottery that could win you jackpot price. If you wish to learn more about the project you can visit the website with the link provided below:

www.astorgame.com

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:55:52 AM

Trade is very risky. Long-term hold. It is the best method. I hope you'll make up for your loss.
Everything is gonna be alright maybe you should stop trading for a while, trading is not easy to do so once you do it, it means you take the risk of it. I think its better if you hold your coin atleast it possible you can have more profit or participate in bounty campaign to have earn while you op trading for a while.
I'm very  sorry knowing  about  that but  we get  back the hands  of time instead  you that lesson  to learn. Next  time  you should be strategic in all   your  moves  don't invest  in big bulk because when it fails you can easily recover, just  don't  stop continue to  invest because someday you can win because  winners  never  quite and quiters always lost.

inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:03:22 AM

If you guys think that crypto market is just a walk in the park then you are very wrong. I know some people that are new to crypto are telling me that crypto is too far from forex. So those people that are already well experienced in trading may shift to crypto and adopt well but for newbie at trading itwon't be that friendly to them. Doing research and studying more will help. And never put too much money when you are just a beginner.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Chiyoko

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

It's a simple answers: your money your choice. If you are going to this market with your greedy and lack of understanding, you will lost all your money. And noway to get back your money  Grin
Yes your right you need to understand if what coin you invest and you need to know if the price is hit in the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:10:13 AM

I'm so stupid when attending crypto currency, who can help me to get money back? I also ask many traders who has experiences in this one, but I still lost money
Sorry to know thats but that
Helplessly, so you need to be careful on you investment to the next  you invest thats the experience so be ware always.

Weider

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Blockchain will change the world.

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

Right now is most of the coins down. Just HODL for few more months and you will be fine. Crypto is just at the beginning!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:13:47 AM

I'm so stupid when attending crypto currency, who can help me to get money back? I also ask many traders who has experiences in this one, but I still lost money

What the hell man, that's around one and half bitcoin you lost it.
Do you know if you and that much money in the form of bitcoin then you could have easily earned couple of thousand dollars over this as interest of spiked prices. That should have been your step forward while working with this. The trading is always works as gambling and it can seduce you to put more money when you loose and that's too in the attempt to get looses covered. But who knows what will happen and finally you end up loosing money.

Apart from this there is now way you can recover your money now as it's gone whole you traded it off. Better start new life with something familiar to you.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:17:25 AM

no one will help you if your not telling us whats your problem..seeking for help when not saying any words about what is what..and when you lose that big amount maybe your careless in trading,or greedy in seeking profit
vozyblack

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:19:16 AM

The most important thing is not to rush. To buy, when cheaper, to sell when it grows. I also had many moments when I lost everything. Do not despair!
sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:19:43 AM

Trading now is so difficult because all price in market is low. Start trading when the prices get stable, but this time is a big opportunity to buy coins then sell it later. Your lost now gives you an experience and you learned a lot for that lost.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:24:50 AM

Try to join faucet and try to recover your money or you can reinvest when the market is down. Purchase some genuine coins from https://coinmarketcap.com/ which are listed in top 10.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:32:38 AM

Oh man it is awful... buy, when it is cheaper or there is a good bonuse. Almost every of us had loses but it comes with an experience
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:34:04 AM

Well it happen that you have learn a hard lesson from trading crypto currency. And I strongly believe that you have realise each of the mistake you have made while trading. Equally, am sure you did not have enough trading experience before you venture your capital and remember that trading is not meant for everyone.
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:47:20 AM

How are you actually stressed? Because you are not specific on the type of trade? During ICO or after? Does the crypto traded in totally crashed or abandoned? But anyhow it comes, you might probably rushed without proper and deep research, map not well studied or less skilled about it.
However, don't try to concentrate your total capital on just one crypto for fear of unknown or inevitability just as this. Share your tradings among two or more Cryptos. Always, be prepared going into trading with mind of risk in your mind, and never bite more than what you can shew. Be courageous and move on. once beating, twice shy.
coinmarketshortcoin

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:48:40 AM

Hope it was at least money that you could afford to loose? And hopefully you didn't take a loan to trade?
coinmgnet

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:48:58 AM

Just hold everything you have! This way you won't lose anything. It's natural for the market to actually go down.
You must not act emotionally when the market crashes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: