Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am so stressful with trading coins, I lost 13000$  (Read 2705 times)
muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:45:15 AM

I'm so stupid when attending crypto currency, who can help me to get money back? I also ask many traders who has experiences in this one, but I still lost money
Patience is the key. Never go all in. You always build small positions and buy more when price is going more down.
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:48:21 AM

I don't know what to say about trading. I prefer to hold because this way is pretty hard to risk when the price drops
Theonethatgotaway

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:59:14 AM

Definitely a result of buying without reading or checking some fundamentals. I don't know how to do even basic TA but before purchasing coins I'll make sure that there is something significant coming like mainnet launch, rebranding, burning of coins and many more and one more important things is joining their community chat in telegram or discord this will keep you updated and atleast learn about investors sentiments. Check the coinmarket cap also try to check the chart and identify the all time low and all time high to set your price target if you did not do this thing before you invest you deserve to lose but at the same time learned your lesson and identify your mistakes. Hope next time you can minimize your losses in a bullish market and maximixe gains in a bearish one..Godbless..
This is a good eye opener to all the investors of bullish markets that invest without thinking twice about the transaction they will undergo. First things first, anyone in this industry should always look for pros and cons of the certain investment you are going to infuse with. Rather than just checking the advantages it is more significant to also identify the negative aspects so that in the first place you know the weak aspect of your investing industry. Check all the things needed as I quoted here the essential parts to check, sighting, the cycle charts the strength and most especially the weaknesses.

▰▰▰ [ Paygine ] ▰▰▰  
New stage of global banking evolution!
● ● ● https://www.paygine.com/ ● ● ●
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:05:59 AM

Don't live to stress because it is not worth it. Learn from your mistakes and act wise the next time. Hold when you are not sure

The best is yet to come!
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:08:04 AM

It takes a long time and a few losses to figure out what you need to be doing, it's easy to get caught up in trying to buy and sell all the time, this is where I made the most loss, now holding on seems to work out the best.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:19:08 AM

Don't live to stress because it is not worth it. Learn from your mistakes and act wise the next time. Hold when you are not sure

At this point, it's the best solution. If he sells, he will lose all the money invested. And this is the chance that soon the price will start to grow and recover the money.

catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

I'm so stupid when attending crypto currency, who can help me to get money back? I also ask many traders who has experiences in this one, but I still lost money

I think 13k is not a small amount, but you shouldn't be panic. This currencies have really volatile prices. In my opinion, as long as hold your coins, you have a big chance to get your money back. And also, I think maybe you shouldn't trade with big amounts again. Good luck!
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:05:53 PM

Such is the price of mistakes made by beginners. That is why so many people recommend beginners not to trade on the stock Exchanges. Now you can only help you have done analysis of their own mistakes. Maybe after some time you will want to return to the trade, only this time more prepared.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:00:22 AM

May I ask which coin did you invest? If you havent cashed out, then you are not losing money. The price will come back.
Right, its not considered as loss unless one has cashed out his amount in fiat money or other stable crypto. What has fallen shall rise back depending on the coins that you had traded or invested it. If the coins have significant project, hard working team behind it and good potential in upcoming future, the price is most certainly to rise in 2018 which is also referred to as year of blockchain. If your haven’t sold the coins yet, just HODL till you are sitting on some profit. Patience will pay out.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:32:32 AM

Trading isnt that as easy thing like buying at the dips and selling at the peaks,theres a lot of things to consider,technical and fundamental analysis should be also considered,you might need to learn the basic technical analysis because it can save your ass from getting rekt from your trades.I have been studying technical indicators for 2months and i have been trading for about a week and today i have 30% gains since last week.Swing trading in a 4hr chart is my trading style you should know yourself which type of person are you? so that your trading style would fit to your personality.
Exactly, one must know what kinds of trades he is good at, either short ones or long ones. Its basic fundamental to buy low and sell high, but many people don’t know what the high point is and what the low point is.

People don’t understand when to exit and when to enter and many don’t even use stop loss while trading cryptos that is necessary to gain profit and minimize lose when the crypto market crashes. Technical analysis and study of coin movement and its charts is quite necessary. Also one must keep himself updated with daily news about crypto cause news usually affects the prices of coins in significant manner.

vike

Activity: 411

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:47:37 AM

The big amount of money is very bad if you know nothing about trading. You must accept this and move on. Do not take it as a mistake, take it as an invaluable experience. believe me, I also lost a lot on trading but after a while I recovered and started moving only forward  Wink

donpepe

Activity: 16
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:03:37 AM

You should have done some research first so that you wont regret when the market has crashed and your altcoins bleeds,because if you have done your part it will give you some peace of mind everytime that market hsa failed,strong projects will always recover from these crashes that is why you really need to have patience,hold only quality altcoins.
stroup.bryan

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:17:49 AM

You have to be wise, learn more where you going to invest, it is risky like you lost 13000$, but always think positive maybe there is another ways to get recover from your loses. But maybe that's temporary now, just be patient.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:21:08 AM

It's a simple answers: your money your choice. If you are going to this market with your greedy and lack of understanding, you will lost all your money. And noway to get back your money  Grin
Its often said as your money , your profit/loss. Lack of knowledge is what gets most people in loss in crypto market. Greed is another factor. One must always be patient and never sell anything in loss. Even if crypto falls low and you haven’t sold anything, that doesn’t count as a loss its just that your money will recover when market rises.

There is always a way to get someone money back what they have lose in trading or investing. Just learn from the mistakes and never repeat them when you trade or invest again, one day you shall see significant gains and will have much more experience.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:48:35 AM

I know that really sucks bad if you lost a big amount of money like that in cryptocurrency trading. It is because cryptocurrency market is so unpredictable and day trading is kind of risky. The pump and dump of Bitcoin and other altcoins are highly speculative and volatile, which either can make us win or lose big time in just an hour or more.

Like in the recent news today, there's an hour where Bitcoin dropped its value by $800+ because of the Mt. Gox issue and the SEC's cryptocurrency regulation for exchanges to register with their respective agencies. That's part of the game, and I know how you feel about that. I felt the same way too, lost more than 50% of my holdings from the mid-January crash until now.

Just calm down, and treat this as an opportunity to buy more at lower prices or even join some airdrops and bounties to make up for your losses.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:59:24 AM

Study the market first before investing, it's risky to invest without knowing what you're investing. Trading needs a lot of experience, you should be fully aware on what you're investing. Be patient, mistakes are inevitable but it will surely teach you.
Yeah if you're  just a beginner do not  trade in bulk just  minimal and be keen observer  what  you should do or ask  advice to the people who are already well verse in trading that whom you think that  you can trust. Don't stop learning keep on Studying.

zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:21:29 PM

Unfortunately, there is very little available information so that you can understand how we can help you.  Undecided
Tell me, how did you lose money? In which altcoins did you invest, at what price did you buy them? Are there any savings that can be increased now?
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:31:04 AM

Well it happen that you have learn a hard lesson from trading crypto currency. And I strongly believe that you have realise each of the mistake you have made while trading. Equally, am sure you did not have enough trading experience before you venture your capital and remember that trading is not meant for everyone.
Seriously? Joining faucets is one of the best solutions you can give to someone who lost $13000? You could have as well told him to keep wasting his time, which would make him not to only lose money but to lose the little time he has in life to do something good. He has made a mistake, and all he has to do now since he bought at the top, is to buy more at the bottom if he has some cash as that is a sure way to play the market to one's advantage when it recovers.
photo123

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:33:29 AM

I like to think that trading is an art you have to have knowledge of the market also make the right decisions at the right time so also you have to be patent enough knowledge in the crypto world is very powerful and can help you in many ways
Rampue

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:38:30 AM

Unfortunately, there is very little available information so that you can understand how we can help you.  Undecided
Tell me, how did you lose money? In which altcoins did you invest, at what price did you buy them? Are there any savings that can be increased now?
It seems to me that this person simply has very little patience. Now his assets are worth less than he wants, but if he waits, then everything can change in a good way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: