Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:01:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am so stressful with trading coins, I lost 13000$  (Read 2706 times)
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:04:59 AM

I'm so stupid when attending crypto currency, who can help me to get money back? I also ask many traders who has experiences in this one, but I still lost money

Quite a lost there buddy. Consider that as the cost of your investment. Anyway, It would be interesting to know what have you learned so far since posting this? Any improvements on your trades? or have you stopped and just decided to hodl for long term?
Nexmesh Team

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:08:16 AM

I'm so stupid when attending crypto currency, who can help me to get money back? I also ask many traders who has experiences in this one, but I still lost money

You haven't lost anything until you sell. Hopefully you're in a position where you don't need to sell in order to live, in which case just ride out this down trend and you'll be back in the green soon. It's just the cycle - market goes down, market goes back up bigger and better. The market will reach new all time highs this year and we'll be laughing all the way to the bank!
Feelgirls

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:09:40 AM

There is very little available information, how did you lose your money? In which altcoins did you invest, what price did you buy them?
Regar

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:25:48 AM

greedy with lack of knowledge is like a gambler who can't play. in this market you should inform your self what aspect that impact the market behavior, i guess you should search new teacher and educating yourself by take their lessons, in this present time it is not a hard thing to do to find great teacher, you can check youtube channel and article or thread here in bitcointalk.org, there is ton of information and strategy that exists you just give it some time to absorb it make it as your knowledge.
nguyenthicamtu

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:43:18 AM

You must manage your money, nobody can help you. And that's stupid when invest that follow someone. Calm down and accumulate more experience before come back to take what you lost
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:51:23 AM

You are going to learn by this mistakes, every one will face their failure even they have already learn and experience enough. Trading is one of the field that needs you to learn everyday. So chin up and take the lesson.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:59:38 AM

Trading needs patience and steel nerves. If you are in loss on crypto trading the solution is simply hodl your coins.
Unless they are shitcoins. If you are trading top 50 coins than no worry and do not close with loss.
aleksabat

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:11:02 AM

It's crypto world, you have to have nerves of steel doing that. for real. I've lost so far 30 000$ not in trading, but simply thanks to the market downfall, but that's not bothering me.

KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:20:20 AM

What coins do you buy sir ?? You should really carefully when choosing altcoins for trading. If you buy a shitcoins then i really sure you will never got your money back.
Trading is something that need a good skill, knowledge, and a bit patience. If you dont have it, you're not a trader.

meisha

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:26:16 AM

You should buy TRX !!!   Main net will coming in 31 May so big jump up soon and your money will recover 😊
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:36:30 AM

The current market is bleeding red and unstable, if you trade in this moment only one mistake you will suffer losses, the best you should do is hold and wait for the price increase . If you want to trade for profit then you should learn how to analyze techniques, quickly capture market news, and more importantly you have to hold the potential altcoin.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:40:06 AM

not just you. many people who experience the same events. but don't worry, if you still want to wait then the price of assets that you have will soon go up and give you a big profit.
supergorg27

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:42:26 AM

Remember in trading you will always take a risk and for that you should always be ready for whatever happens in your money either you will earned profit or you will loose your money, so we have to be careful and try to research more before we invest.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:47:44 AM

wow...thats quite ammount of money...but you should know that this is the risk of trading...painful or not you should accept it...i think from beginning you just never learn it well and you just thinking about earn money so easy without knowing its risks...i also lost my money from trading so dont feel you re alone...we all made same mistake as well...maybe your lost money is more than mine and it really hard time but you should move on and prepare better plan in future
spikyz

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:50:10 AM

i see multiple case like this. unfortunately we learn from past mistake.

and do remember, when something is too good to be true, it is too good to be true. always do double check and ask in the forum for more advices. I hope u are not afraid to trade in the future.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:54:10 AM

I think that there is something wrong with you strategy. Don't trade for a short-period of time. Always try to do long-term trading. It would be profitable for you.
triforce03

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:01:33 AM

I'm sorry to hear that bro If you don't mind when did you invest your money? The digital currency market is so volatile and you may lose big money if you don't know how the market works. In my experience, I am a businessman at the same time trader. I did not invest all my capital in cryptocurrency instead I established my own business and 30% of my profit will go for a long-term investment in cryptocurrency. That's how I made it, we can't really sure what will happen in the crypto market.
poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:01:44 AM

Everyone who makes a trade is in a loss, the prices of all the coins are falling, so investors are going through a very difficult period. It is important to get through this period of patience without stress, to be able to wait before you sell the things you are hurt Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:03:23 AM

There is always a lot of uncertainty when it comes to trading. I and my friends decided to stop trading because the lost was becoming too much. Buy coins and hold if it appreciate you sell.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Fonneda

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:14:28 AM

I know some people that are new to crypto are telling me that crypto is too far from forex. So those people that are already well experienced in trading may shift to crypto and adopt well but for newbie at trading itwon't be that friendly to them. Doing research and studying more will help. And never put too much money when you are just a beginner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: