Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:55:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am so stressful with trading coins, I lost 13000$  (Read 2706 times)
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

Maybe you do not have enough skill to earn on trading, you can try yourself in something else or start learning to trade  Grin
They need to learn the trading secrets like go on the course or the exchange and they will learn you the best tips to make the biggest amounts in your trade.

Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:47:18 PM

Oh dear what happened? Mind sharing more details?

Did you do your research or just buying what others told you to?

What are the coins that you had bought and at what price?

If you dont sell you dont lose
Chuokie

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:56:59 PM

I guess trading is not for you. If you try to have a break and still the second time you try again and you fail then it's totally not for you! Try to invest now on new coins from ICO projects and try to hold them, maybe your luck is there not into trading!
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:01:57 PM

Omg, you lose so much money! Have you invested in a project and been deceived by that project? Before using such a large amount of money, you should consider and investigate beforehand. Your choice has made you lose money, not the crypto market makes you lose money. Since I joined the Crypo market, I have never lost my money. Now is also a good time to get your money back, do it again from small amounts!
sammight96

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:11:51 PM

I think trading has two possible outcomes: to make profit and to loss, you shouldn't be scared if your outcome goes either way that's the loss part.  You need to invest smarter,  seek advice,  learn from other that made great success despite setbacks at the start of their trading  story. Get wiser.
nesso

Activity: 638
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

trade is a very difficult job. i try from time to time, but the experience here is very important. you can reduce the amount of money you lose with the right timing even if you make the wrong decisions or make a wrong investment
mainthread

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:25:55 PM

I'm so stupid when attending crypto currency, who can help me to get money back? I also ask many traders who has experiences in this one, but I still lost money

I think you should not be in a hurry. Easy money does not happen. Very often, when people are lucky, they think they are smart. This is not true. I think that you do not need to immediately engage in trading. It is necessary to study crypto well ... Probably, it is necessary to start with investing.
montreal

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:47:31 PM

The main thing is never give up and learn from your mistakes. Cryptocurrency trading is a hard and nervous job, so just go now , do more efforts and earn cache)))

DAEX ◄► RELIABLE CLEARING ECOSYSTEM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ANNWHITEPAPERBOUNTY 
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:57:27 PM

First of all, you can't get your money back just by asking for it. You should be mature enough to handle dire situations with your money also if you enter trading industry, learn how to handle your discipline and decision making. The users or traders lose their money mostly because they panic when they see downward fluctuation of their project so learn how to relax and just wait until your assets grow.

vochau026

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:31:49 AM

You haven't lost anything unless you cash out or gave it to a scammer who ran away! Just hodl everything for a few more months and you will see a nice profit. It is likely that all coins will rise unless you only invested in sh**coins. Spread out you portfolio and don't put everything into one basket, majority should be safe coins like btc
JACKSW4G

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:22:40 AM

You must understand that you do not need to sell coins, just wait until they grow up again. Look at the charts, almost all coins are pumped  sooner or later.
Crypto Jennifer

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:26:44 AM

I'm so stupid when attending crypto currency, who can help me to get money back? I also ask many traders who has experiences in this one, but I still lost money

Sad to hear that. These days, hardly any ICOs have what it takes to give 100% confidence to investors like me.
They come up with the most random ideas and spend a few 100k dollars on marketing and building hype. Then they have token sales where pre-sale investors are given discounted rates. They end up dumping the coin as soon as there is an exchange listing.

In fact, I know of only one ICO in recent times that has not done this. Blockgrain.io team had the foresight and fairness to keep presale price equal to main sale price. This shows what intentions a team has. Less focussed on greed and more on onboarding the right people.

You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
TamTrang

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

You have money and want to invest but you have to learn about the money you invest. Are you a new person here. You just think of it to make extra money and ambition to get rich, this is not a playground for the shallowness just think of immediate benefits without thinking. Do not be too greedy. Please try again once again with very careful calculation. Do not be too hasty or find good news from your predecessors who have succeeded. good luck.
goffbar

Activity: 103
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:37:49 AM

You know that 13k$ isn't little money. You must be careful when you trade it or invest it. You must get some knowledge before you did any risky activity and you can not just follow without finding out information first.

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
The 1st A.I. Powered Decentralized Equity Exchange (DEEX)
https://ahrvo.io
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:07:24 AM

So sorry to hear that you lost so much money for trading but if I am being honest then I would tell you that losses is part of it all and you should take it more like a learning experience. You cannot always make profits but to avoid losses, you should be very wary of the coins you invest your money into.
Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:45:50 AM

If you lost money you need to understand where you made mistakes. Maybe you do not need to trade at all on the stock exchange

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
sakuragi03

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:18:24 PM

It's a simple answers: your money your choice. If you are going to this market with your greedy and lack of understanding, you will lost all your money. And noway to get back your money  Grin

Yeah, I agree with you bro, I have known people who lose a huge amount of money because they're greedy to earn huge money in a short period of time. People who not fully prepared or not ready to engage in cryptocurrency will surely lose money. Once you lose everything, there is no chance to bring back you 100% investment. I'm always telling to those people who want to invest in cryptocurrency market they should study first or do some research in especially in trading because of high risk.
Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:36:11 PM

Trading is not easy. When you are planning to invest your money, you need to research first and know about the background of the project because we all know that every investment is risky. But I am sure your experienced gave you a lesson and you can learn from it.
bournekin

Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

Be patient.
I will ask you when you decided to get in this crypto, are you aware? What was your expectation? Did you think of the risks and benefits?
If you have decided that, why you should regret and scared of losing your money? Here, you will not lose your money when you are patient and wise in investing and arranging the strategy. Be patient once more to wait or hodl your coins into the higher price. I know that it may be easy for me because I'm not in yours. But, I also faced what you are experiencing. I'm sure also many people here also feel the same. But, what makes us stay here is the belief that the crypto will rise and will have a better price.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
salamloloh

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:52:11 PM

I know how you feel when you lose $ 13000 because I also experienced the same thing as you before I was here (BCT forum) I lost $ 97500 but my mistake is not on the coin but the market that I use disappears and can not access to date coinsmarkets and this makes me stress
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: