Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:18:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading don't work for me too well  (Read 1876 times)
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:50:56 AM

before trading you have to learn a lot and seek information about trading first because in trading it takes courage to make a decision and if you are wrong in making a decision then you will lose your money
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:59:38 AM

It is not working because you don't have enough patience and skills to analyse the market and start dumping when the price starts decreasing. You can make the profit through trading only with a lot of dedication and patience, that's why many people before investing in trading please research and try to learn basics from the experts.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:14:36 AM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. My flaws are I'm  impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better

Try not to be impatient and ignorant this time, that is one of the reason why you lose so much on your past trade. There are so many trading stategy that you can choose that will suite to your trading style. Do not be afraid to lose a few trade, most important thing is you are gaining an experience that you can use to your next trade.

kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:26:51 AM

You haven't said anything about your competence. If you have practical experience and you have been trained in trading, this is one point. If you studied trading independently, this is another point.
Patience is one of the most important traits for a trader.
cheesegrilledU

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:42:03 AM

You need to do some homework before dedicating your valuables on trade. You can start studying trade graphs using Heikiin Ashi chart
shakil9696

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:10:51 AM

buy Ethereum and hold for long Time
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:31:31 AM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. My flaws are I'm  impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better

It seems like "Buying high and selling low" becomes a popular trend up until now LOL.

Im not a pro trader, I read a lot of advices here in the community as well. Although I made few losses, but it doesnt matter to me as long as I learn something and keep moving

It is not possible for all of us to perform well in trading and to make some good earnings out of it. It is quite a tricky thing to do and that you need to be exceptionally good at trading of you want to make some good money and that if you are unable to do something good at trading, then you need to stay away from trading. Look for some other ways of making money and do not go for trading again.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:02:53 AM

sorry to see you lost lots of money but I think you can learn from your mistake. firstly choose a stable coin then you can trade. be careful, don't panic when rate become down.waiting for pump, that's the simple theory for you.
thanks
experience can lead you to become more expert in trading, every loss you get will make you more careful again in choosing a coin and when it's the right time to buy and sell, don't because losing makes you more panicked and afraid because that's what causes the loss, if you are still more often afraid it is better not to trade
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

Any form of trading is risky if you do not know what you are doing but risk management, training and money management (and some experience) can help minimise some of the risks.
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

I been do that in my trading strategy before and i’l take it as a good lesson for my trading skill now i was only watching and holding my tokens and wait for a good timing to sell them in the future. In your case i will simply tell you just be patience and they will reward you.

GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:43:19 PM

You know what is your weakpoint so what aare you waiting for? Improve it. Don't ask something that you already know the answer. Use your senses and don't spread stupidity.

kiky03

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:01:14 PM

Everyone has their own ups and down when it comes to trading and I think its not actually all your fault. Trading is very hard because everything is unpredictable. Some predictions might be correct but none of the or just few are accurate but no assurance in every investment. As you have mentioned your flaws, you seem to say you can not overcome them and that may further cause you more loses so as an advice try to put yourself in another direction. There is more than just trading. cryptocurrencies are very flexible and you can find different ways to make more out of it.
impatientyoutubeJ

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:17:26 PM

Its better to not work well for the first time than to continue working wrong all the time
Ilnurbtc

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:23:43 PM

An impatient person can never make profitable trades for a long term. Patience is the key aspect to make profitable trades. I had lost much of my money in trading during the initial days but later I took a break from it. Tracked my progress and planned on how to make my trades efficient. I would advise you to not to sell your coins in a loss and keep holding tight until the price is enough to get a good profit. I know it's hard but it is the only thing which you can do make your trades profitable
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:24:28 PM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. My flaws are I'm  impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better
sorry to see you lost lots of money but I think you can learn from your mistake. firstly choose a stable coin then you can trade. be careful, don't panic when rate become down.waiting for pump, that's the simple theory for you.
thanks
The flaws that the op indicates cannot be simply be changed by just picking another coin, he needs to work in himself to try to improve his attitude and his knowledge of trading if he is unable to do it then it will be better for him to never trade again because he will only keep losing his money to other traders, and I do not think that is something that he wants.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:32:04 AM

You need to do some homework before dedicating your valuables on trade. You can start studying trade graphs using Heikiin Ashi chart
But listen if this person had tried many times and even after studying and getting basic information about what to do and who to do, then definitely he should leave trading and try something else. Trading isn’t the last chance for a person. But this can become a tremendous source of income as much big profits can made from it. Believe me, you will be having so happened life after choosing it.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

That is why until now I am so afraid to do trading because I knew from my self that I stil don't knew much well what will be right way to do.I have also an atittude of being impatient and get easily discourage when I get loss. My friends encourage me to trade since they knew that I gamble ,they told me that I rather spend my money in trading atleast there is a big chance to get profit. Maybe I will work for it soon.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:59:35 AM

Try not to be impatient and ignorant this time, that is one of the reason why you lose so much on your past trade. There are so many trading stategy that you can choose that will suite to your trading style. Do not be afraid to lose a few trade, most important thing is you are gaining an experience that you can use to your next trade.
You would really need to overcome your past mistakes if you do really like to improve or learned up on doing trading. Being impatient and ignorant is common among newbies which it is inevitable but somehow can be avoided when we are already gaining experience.Its really hard but you would really need to endure if you do like to sustain on trading field. If not then trading isnt really for you and its better to quit before losing even more money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:00:47 AM

Before trading you have to learn a lot and seek information about trading first because in trading it takes courage to make a decision and if you are wrong in making a decision then you will lose your money
RenBct

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:14:18 AM

Well trading didn't go well for alot of people not just you, even me in the start it didn't gone well but i just keep on trying to be better and i became good to it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: