Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading don't work for me too well  (Read 1876 times)
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:53:17 AM

My recommendation for you if u dont have lucky to trade crypto , just find good pool which collect money to invest in perspetive ICO projects and just invest money there , u will get good profit from that if they have good analytics team to scan ico and regret scams.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:59:20 AM

I guess you have made correct diagnosis of your trading problem.  The question now is what are you going to do about these setback going forward.  Nothing get better until you get better yourself.  Learn.  Observe and  get over yourself.  Be patient.

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:07:13 AM

trading is not for everyone so dont worry ,instead you go for other choice that is hold but for that also do not miss the chance to sell at pump and buy at dump,basically focus on increasing the quantity of the coin as in future it is obvious that coin price will increase thus giving good profit later on.u can also try out bot if you want to do trading ,it is bit risky but you can gain quick gains through it and you can also try out buying cheap token after they hit exchange and sell them whenever you get good profit.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:07:41 AM

It is not only you, a lot of other investors who have been trading is having the same problem. I think that a different approach is required. Just buy bitcoin and Ethereum and hold for long-term. Forget about short-term trading.
Smart investors who are aware they do not know anything about trading really do not bother themselves trying it out and would rather just hold. For some of them who may not have the time and would still want to trade the long term fluctuations, they even prefer the trend following pattern of trading than any other type, but you still need to have the knowledge.

The market is complex and it is not something anyone can just dabble into, thinking it will just be swift decision to always buy low and sell high. Sometimes, your buy low may actually be you buying high, and you may not know if that market is switching to a downtrend unless you have the knowledge on studying indicators and charts, but I guess some people just prefer the quick man strategy to things.

If he is in big loss, then he should just hold until they recover. The mistake has been made already, and trying to still do anything without any knowledge now is even more risky. The only thing he may need now is time and some little bit of patience which he can start making use of the waiting period to study somethings online, to be able to get on track once the market is fully back.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:13:43 AM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. I know I'm being impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better
If you are new to investing, I think you should refer to the members' crypto knowledge. That will help you a lot in the investment. You can learn how to invest smart on google. It will display a lot of results and you need to select good quality articles and read them.
I read a lot of articles about the formation and operation of the altcoins and I have more knowledge to invest.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:43:19 AM

It is not only you, a lot of other investors who have been trading is having the same problem. I think that a different approach is required. Just buy bitcoin and Ethereum and hold for long-term. Forget about short-term trading.
That’s a good advice. If you are bad at day trading and short term trading, its better than you buy some good and reliable coins and hold them for long term to get good returns. I would recommend coins such as NEO, XMR, BTC, ETH, XRP and IOTA for long term holding. Distribute your investment in these 6 coins and mark my word you will be in good profit at the end of 2018.
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:21:03 PM

I guess you have made correct diagnosis of your trading problem.  The question now is what are you going to do about these setback going forward.  Nothing get better until you get better yourself.  Learn.  Observe and  get over yourself.  Be patient.
I agree, be patient is included when we trade some coins in the market. If trading really does'nt work good, learned from your mistakes then start to analyze again the market. Patient, and determination for us to have a better profit.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:58:54 PM

I guess you have made correct diagnosis of your trading problem.  The question now is what are you going to do about these setback going forward.  Nothing get better until you get better yourself.  Learn.  Observe and  get over yourself.  Be patient.
I agree, be patient is included when we trade some coins in the market. If trading really does'nt work good, learned from your mistakes then start to analyze again the market. Patient, and determination for us to have a better profit.

Well, first trading attemp is always a risk, so know body is exempted with in that issue unless you have a good teacher in trading, maybe you've carried away by many negative issue pertaining to value of bitcoin and altcoin that is slowly down that it gives the decision going to lose of control being impatient. Next time avoid that habit and do many times in trading because that's the beginning of being a master.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

That’s a good advice. If you are bad at day trading and short term trading, its better than you buy some good and reliable coins and hold them for long term to get good returns. I would recommend coins such as NEO, XMR, BTC, ETH, XRP and IOTA for long term holding. Distribute your investment in these 6 coins and mark my word you will be in good profit at the end of 2018.
Yes if you not handle day trading and getting lost in day trading better shift to long term trading this is good advice in this method you will not get the loss but you have to invest in good coins. if you invest in any shitcoins then here also you will get the loss. i will also prefer you to invest in NEO, IOTA, ETH and BTC.
Thardz07

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:36:05 PM

Don’t make decisions in a rush. Trading is for those people who have a long patience. Before you start on trading, you should learn more about it. I think you are disappointed of crushing down of all coins. Lack of knowledge make you an emotional. Out of control emotions means losing.
coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:05:31 PM

Trading for long term period is a good decision for investment. Before trading, you should come to read news and any other social media to decide whether buy or not. You should have patience enough to hold BTC and alts whether their prices fluctuated at higher range. What's more, you should distribute your money for several coins such as BTC, ETC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:27:04 PM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. I know I'm being impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better
How can you say thay the coins doesn't works well for you? Can you give more further explanation or story how did it happen. And for impatience it is your desire any coins have a good sell time when you have a gains in the buying price you bought. Being ignorant is your fault also, to be it trading needs lessons and to acquire it you'll be reading and working on improving yourself in trading and picking up a coins.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

Trading for long term period is a good decision for investment. Before trading, you should come to read news and any other social media to decide whether buy or not. You should have patience enough to hold BTC and alts whether their prices fluctuated at higher range. What's more, you should distribute your money for several coins such as BTC, ETC.
If you are looking for bigger earnings then trading for longer period is far better than a daily trade activity, the value of any coins keeps fluctuating and it's really hard to evaluate and assess each time we seen big downfall, but for sure the value will returned if the coin that we bought is part of the top 10 projects, learning to wait and analyze the previous movements will help us to decide what coins to buy.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:39:06 PM

Accept the result and try again but use different method. You need to make journal from your trading activity and find the mistakes. People get loss mostly not because they don't have basic knowledge, fund or emotion control, but they always do the same mistakes. Find the mistakes and never do that again is your key to win. Good luck with your trading activity.

hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:59:46 PM

To get better in trading and investing which can be done only by having good trading skills along with Patience. Every business goes on well by having a good trade plan and with Good money management techniques and that's why i recommend people to master them both if you are choosing trading cryptocurrency or stocks as a career.And even Discipline plays a major role here when you are new to the trading world because it will take time and few streaks of wins and losses to overcome your emotions of fear and greed.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:33:29 PM

Well, lot of people lost their money in the last months, expecially who entered in the market in december, when the prices were high.
But this is trading, so you dont need to be impatient.
There are good signs that the marke will start to rise again, so... don't panic.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

My recommendation for you if u dont have lucky to trade crypto , just find good pool which collect money to invest in perspetive ICO projects and just invest money there , u will get good profit from that if they have good analytics team to scan ico and regret scams.
To me i think trading require some experience and strategies, i think you should change your trading strategies and should first get some trading experience and skill and after that i am sure that you will get a more better result, you need to study the crypto market continuously and after that you should try to select a crypto currency for trading, hope through this way you will surely get a good result and will surely make good money from trading.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:39:07 AM

Don't lose hope if your trading experience doesnt good for you. Learned to be patient in every trading session your doing. Most experience this losing at first because of being too emotions and being impatient. Trading is the best that we can get profit so hold into your emotions.
If it is your first time then i guess it is normal for first timers to be excited and lose some at first. But the thing is you must learn from your mistakes and be mindful to not do it or it must not happen to you again. That is why you have to make researches or must have knowledge on what have gone wrong, or what you have to do so it will not happen again.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:43:27 AM

Maybe you should train yourself to be patient, the coin not work is also due to inappropriate analysis, you must understand how the market moves especially when there is news about cryptocurrency because the main role of market movement is news in my opinion.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:51:25 AM

I've lost money in trading as well and I stop trading for a while because at first I thought it is not for me but later on realized that if others can do it, I can do it too so I got back after almost a year of hibernation. Before, I didn't study trading properly and got involved with it because I can see others are profitable especially those that post they are earning 10x or even 100x and I want that too but I end up being rekt. I learned that trading is not that simple especially when it comes to emotions.

I started from the simple terms like knowing the shapes of the candles and then proceed with how to use technical analysis in trading. Even if you know it all, the hard part is controlling your emotions and you can only do it by trading always so that in due time, you can control it. Just continue to trade OP because experience will be the best teacher in trading.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: