Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:08:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading don't work for me too well  (Read 1876 times)
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:54:01 AM

for trading requires a good knowledge and strategy, you must be able to read the market well and also need patience, should keep calm and know when the right time to buy and sell, if you do not understand about trading and wrong in taking the decision then you will lose
The way on how trading may work with are based on you on how are you be able to work on it and yet we all know that this is really hard to take on cause you have to study well for everything that you must gonna do for.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:54:16 AM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. My flaws are I'm  impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better
It seems that you chose the wrong coin and you can not to play long-term.
Try a day trader, it's more profitable if you can not wait patiently for the price to go up.

I am also a day trader who only takes 10-20% profit, it is more efficient and not easily trapped.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:25:14 AM

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. My flaws are I'm  impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better

if trading is not too good for you then you should make long-term investment because I think you can not control the condition of your patience, so you should better train to control the patience to be able to get a lot of profits.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:57:39 AM

The most important thing to keep in your mind when it comes to trading is you have to ready to face either it gonna be loss or profit. If that happens to be a major loss, then the thing to be corrected is your trading style (order placing) or it can be the area you gonna play into (alt/major currencies).

But if it turns out that you wanna give up on trading, I suggest you invest in some specific coin/ICO and leave it for a couple time so you won't get stressed up because of loss/etc. Keep HODL until you aim your profit point, then sell it.

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:07:09 AM

I guess you have already mentioned your problem because of which you are losing. That’s a good point as your have accepted your weakness so it will be easy for you to improve it. If you cannot control your emotions, then try day trading. It is for individuals who cannot wait for long while earning you some gains too.
Trading is very much technical thing to do and that there are so many tricks involved in it. If you couldn’t manage to perform well in trading and that you failed to make some good earning while being into the world of trading, then you need to stay away from trading and that there is no such need of trying your luck again and again in trading. There are other ways as well which can help you in making of money.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:16:01 AM

Being impatient and ignorance has no room for trading. You lack the best qualities that a trader should have and it's also very important that your own money is at stake here so take it very seriously.
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:20:31 AM

if trading is not too good for you then you should make long-term investment because I think you can not control the condition of your patience, so you should better train to control the patience to be able to get a lot of profits.
That was a good advice for him. Similar thing is to find the best strategy that works for you and then keep improving on that. Not all are capable of doing swing trade, hourly trade or anything else because of our own time, mo ey and effort we can use to find out those things so better to find what is the best for you.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:53:23 AM

experience can lead you to end up more master in exchanging, each misfortune you get will make you more cautious again in picking a coin and when it's the opportune time to purchase and offer, don't on the grounds that losing makes you more terrified and anxious in light of the fact that that is the thing that causes the misfortune, in the event that you are still more regularly apprehensive it is better not to exchange.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:50:04 AM

If you are impatient and easy to panic dont trade. Invest in very good ico then wait for it to goes up high. Holding is the best strategy in crypto investment so far. And dont ever look at 5 minutes chart or looking at market every hour. Check it every 3 month it will help your heart healtier. And the money yout also must be money you can afford to lose. Dont put your all your retire money in.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:59:20 AM

If you are impatient and easy to panic dont trade. Invest in very good ico then wait for it to goes up high. Holding is the best strategy in crypto investment so far. And dont ever look at 5 minutes chart or looking at market every hour. Check it every 3 month it will help your heart healtier. And the money yout also must be money you can afford to lose. Dont put your all your retire money in.
I agree! If you find that it does not work too well for you, I guess quitting is not the solution. Being patient and letting you have emotional stability can be very helpful to survive and be successful in trading. Learn to have a self-discipline, seek help from others to help you, and most importantly, it all starts from yourself on how well you take actions with these and don't yourself too much. Be calm and relax. Evaluate your strengths and weaknesses.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

The character of a person can be changed, depending on whether people want to change his self or not. Very easy if you want to change the patience, reading the science of trading and focus on profit very likely you will become a patient. Actually to determine someone fails in trading is not patient but their knowledge of trading will make them more calm. Trading and investment is almost same, someday you will find a panic and make a decision to sell and make you lose. Investing and trading for profit is your knowledge.

dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:18:41 AM

It is good that you acknowledge where the problem is with your trading works. Let this be a lesson for you if you do continue with it. Experience really is the best teacher.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:20:10 AM

if you trade for us, you should be able to control your emotions, so you do not lose your investment in the way you wait for higher prices so you will make a better profit in the future.
Angelic T

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:18:35 PM

In crypto trading, you first have to have control over the key Values which are patience, time to monitor and skills in cryptocurrencies. With patience, u don't panic and sell at a cheaper price because there is fake news circulating and you need to monitor the graph of your coins very well in order to know it's current state. Then again, you need to do much research and know the best coin to invest in.
argonresonates3

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:39:57 AM

will you share your experience or where do you think you made a mistake actually?
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:14:23 AM

Before you decide to choose a coin you should do research first.
Expand reading information about Cryptocurrency types and their weaknesses and advantages, constantly monitoring price developments in the Cryptocurrency market.
Do not be too hasty in deciding, because in the selection of the right coin can provide benefits for you.
If you have decided on a coin, do a review before you buy the coin.
If you implement this strategy, I am sure you will get the best coin and you can get a lot of profit.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:18:09 AM

Well trading didn't go well for alot of people not just you, even me in the start it didn't gone well but i just keep on trying to be better and i became good to it.
That's true trading mostly didnt work for others because of having no time to learned the necessarry steps to be successful in the end. Trading has the ups and down of the value that we mostly involved in because it requires knowledge, patient and determination at all. However, even if don't work at first don't give up instead be strong and learned again in trading.
The truth is the trading does not work for most people, it may seem easy at first you only need to buy a coin and then wait until the price goes higher and then sell the coin but even if it sounds easy that is not really the truth, trading is one of the most difficult activities in the world of finance and when we are talking about something so volatile as cryptocurrencies that makes trading even more difficult.
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:29:15 AM

Alot of new traders have the same flaws you have and they overcome these issues over time.  My recommendation to you is to just invest some money and hold without checking the prices every few minutes.  Just try to forget about it and maybe check it once a day.  Also dont panic if prices drop and dont sell too early if prices begin to rise.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:39:48 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 01:21:47 PM by dynospytan

Have lost so much money on coins that doesn't work well for me. My flaws are I'm  impatient and ignorant this maybe a good time to find some insight and good answers on how to get better
Actually if you are just starting in the world of trading it is okay to make mistakes because within those mistakes you are learning a lesson in which you can apply in your future trading experience. You should work on your attitude towards trading because it is not possible to be impatient because a good trader always knows how to wait or until the price is profitable, it really depends if you want to be a short term trader or long term, maybe you should try short term if you say so you cannot wait that long. But along the process of learning you'll gain a lot of knowledge which will help you in the future.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:43:59 AM

Alot of new traders have the same flaws you have and they overcome these issues over time.  My recommendation to you is to just invest some money and hold without checking the prices every few minutes.  Just try to forget about it and maybe check it once a day.  Also dont panic if prices drop and dont sell too early if prices begin to rise.
The answer would be rely on his own personal adjustment and how he would be able to spot what is his mistakes. Investing only is not good it is a blind investing, he is lack of information thats why he tends to panic early. Best for him is to advice to read and use that informations on his investment to have a good idea of what he is trading.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: