Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newton Coin Project | fund the future  (Read 66824 times)
Newton_Coin (OP)

Activity: 241
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:05:07 AM

Very interesting and surprising discussions here, looks like fans and newton coin attacks all skeptics )

I am mining this coin already not to lose opportunity,  I have ~3, 000, 000 already and not sending it to exchanges ofcourse, all issues about  1 satoshi are right, no need to sell that way )

But still I want to notice and protect some thoughts about coin scam opinion.  I am not telling that it is scam,  I want to beleave that in near future it will be fixed, but here are facts:

- No roadmap
- No transparency
- No info about team
- No info about how they are going to make profit, looks like inverstors need to buy coins only for speculation needs.
- No real usage

One part of roadmap tells about  freelance website with NCP, but I am very skeptical about team skills in web development.

Everyone tells about investing in Science, but coins are not about investing, ICO are about investing.  There is no value in investment without profit feedback, so no value in coin as it is just charity.

With absolutely all respect - it is how coin sounds today, as soon as it will be fixed - there will be investments, otherwise there is no real usage in this coin, please note that science investments they does is not usage of coin.

Please correct me if I am not right.

After learning site of project, i got such questions)))
I can't to understand how project will earn the money except donations? No more ideas found on the site of NCP...
Why price must be 50satoshi by 1 NCP? What the reasons?

Rather than attacking you on every point for being stupid and lazy, let me just say that you are:
Stupid and lazy!!

Your post shows that you are stupid
your post shows that you are lazy - You obviously have NOT done ANY research on Newton Project, yet you feel the "need" to come here and "attack" the project.
How is it that you can take the time to register an account here and take the time to "attack" the project, yet you don't have the time to research the project by reading the op page or by visiting the website?
You think this coin is a scam, but you are not saying it is a scam???
By posting that shit... You are in "fact" calling this coin a scam.

"with absolutely all respect"Huh
Your post is in no way respectful.

I am correcting you... You are NOT right... You are stupid and lazy and disrespectful!

This is an inadequate response by an inadequate person... If you have nothing to answer the questions - try to keep quiet. Do not flood and do not insult please)))  Peace be with you!)))
Project earn from Official pools, 1% from Pool Rewards.
MDobroch

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:20:47 AM

Very interesting and surprising discussions here, looks like fans and newton coin attacks all skeptics )

I am mining this coin already not to lose opportunity,  I have ~3, 000, 000 already and not sending it to exchanges ofcourse, all issues about  1 satoshi are right, no need to sell that way )

But still I want to notice and protect some thoughts about coin scam opinion.  I am not telling that it is scam,  I want to beleave that in near future it will be fixed, but here are facts:

- No roadmap
- No transparency
- No info about team
- No info about how they are going to make profit, looks like inverstors need to buy coins only for speculation needs.
- No real usage

One part of roadmap tells about  freelance website with NCP, but I am very skeptical about team skills in web development.

Everyone tells about investing in Science, but coins are not about investing, ICO are about investing.  There is no value in investment without profit feedback, so no value in coin as it is just charity.

With absolutely all respect - it is how coin sounds today, as soon as it will be fixed - there will be investments, otherwise there is no real usage in this coin, please note that science investments they does is not usage of coin.

We test Freelance site now, you use Bitcoin talk that has old platform, i think every body in Crypto world love BitcoinTalk, i think you must shut up and go away from newton.

Are you kidding me?  Is this an official answer from person who represent dev team? The questions this guy asked were very clear. And your answer - go away from newton? Very investors-focused devs!  I started mining this coin firstly, but maybe it's devs selling their coins by 1 sat?

If you want to find any investors, you can't talk this way. I will not buy even one coin while devs can send me to ass.
Newton_Coin (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:45:24 AM

I am mining this coin already not to lose opportunity,  I have ~3, 000, 000 already and not sending it to exchanges ofcourse, all issues about  1 satoshi are right, no need to sell that way )

But still I want to notice and protect some thoughts about coin scam opinion.  I am not telling that it is scam,  I want to beleave that in near future it will be fixed, but here are facts:

- No roadmap
- No transparency
- No info about team
- No real usage

One part of roadmap tells about  freelance website with NCP, but I am very skeptical about team skills in web development.

Everyone tells about investing in Science, but coins are not about investing, ICO are about investing.  There is no value in investment without profit feedback, so no value in coin as it is just charity.

We test Freelance site now, you use Bitcoin talk that has old platform, i think every body in Crypto world love BitcoinTalk, i think you must shut up and go away from newton.

Are you kidding me?  Is this an official answer from person who represent dev team? The questions this guy asked were very clear. And your answer - go away from newton? Very investors-focused devs!  I started mining this coin firstly, but maybe it's devs selling their coins by 1 sat?

If you want to find any investors, you can't talk this way. I will not buy even one coin while devs can send me to ass.

i think you must read all  discussion later, this is the second time he attack us, every one is welcome to ask, but some must be away to prevent losing time.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

I found out this project because someone told me that its started by one of the co-founders of Elastos. Is it true? Is it connected with Elastos any other way?
yszbsducdm650

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:54:20 PM

great news that you have newton coin your first exchange, the truth is that the work of the devs is huge few coins criptonote has exchange so soon! now I just need to start to raise even more the power of the network and within a few months to 10 minimum shatosis !!!
Newton_Coin (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:10:53 PM

I found out this project because someone told me that its started by one of the co-founders of Elastos. Is it true? Is it connected with Elastos any other way?

No
Newton_Coin (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:12:46 PM

great news that you have newton coin your first exchange, the truth is that the work of the devs is huge few coins criptonote has exchange so soon! now I just need to start to raise even more the power of the network and within a few months to 10 minimum shatosis !!!

Thanks, we are in 3 exchanges

Stocks.Exchange:
BTC: https://stocks.exchange/trade/NCP/BTC

LTC:  https://stocks.exchange/trade/NCP/LTC

Altex:
BTC: https://altex.exchange/markets&pair=BTC_NCP

XMR: https://altex.exchange/markets&pair=XMR_NCP

cfinex: https://cfinex.com/#NCP-BTC
Reality_Bytes

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:00:39 AM

Well... It seems that you want me to clarify things for the channel.  ok... You asked for it.

Your very first line is an indicator that your intention was to create conflict.
I don't attack skeptics, I attack stupid people, disrespectful people and people that just want to spread lies.

I am mining this coin already not to lose opportunity,  I have ~3, 000, 000 already and not sending it to exchanges ofcourse, all issues about  1 satoshi are right, no need to sell that way )

It would be nice if miners held onto most of their coins until the price goes up.

But still I want to notice and protect some thoughts about coin scam opinion.  I am not telling that it is scam,

Your thoughts are that Newton is a scam, but you are not saying it is a scam.
By posting this, you are in fact saying it is a scam, and that you want the devs to prove to YOU, that it is not a scam.

I want to beleave that in near future it will be fixed, but here are facts:  These are mostly "your" beliefs, NOT facts.

- No roadmap           
This shows that you are too lazy to read

- No transparency     
First page tells you how many coins were premined.  Very little movement on exchanges because miners are dumping, so devs have no funds to do anything.   Things seem relatively transparent to me.
Care to explain in what way there is no transparency?

- No info about team
Many projects have no info about team, this does NOT make them a scam.
There is a novel idea we are all taught in school.  If you aren't sure about something... "ASK"
All you had to do is ask team if they could provide you/community with some info about them.
You instead chose to attack the team and say you think they are a scam.

- No info about how they are going to make profit,
Their goal is NOT to profit, but rather donate to research and development to benefit all humanity.  They want to be a non profit.
How they make a "profit" is NOT your business.  But if your question is about how they intend to come up with the funds to donate, all you had to do, "again" is "ask".  I know of at least 4 ways the team will raise funds.

looks like inverstors need to buy coins only for speculation needs.
Looks like investors need to buy coins for speculation needs for ALL coins!

- No real usage
You can say the same thing about almost every other coin out there, including Bitcoin, so your point is moot.

One part of roadmap tells about  freelance website with NCP,
Ok... Now I am confused???  You just stated above that there is "No roadmap".  Now you are changing your mind and saying there IS a roadmap?
I did say that you were stupid AND lazy... right?

but I am very skeptical about team skills in web development.
The teams skills in web development are NONE of your business.  You are NOT their boss, you did NOT pay them to do anything.
You are just looking for ANY reason to attack the team AND the devs.
Maybe, just maybe, the team needed to put together a quick website to share information, and they plan to hire a professional once they have the funds to do so.  You don't know that, because you lack common sense.

Everyone tells about investing in Science,
That is because everyone wants to help make the world a beter place.

but coins are not about investing, ICO are about investing.
This statement shows that you have NO idea what investing is.

There is no value in investment without profit feedback, so no value in coin as it is just charity.
Who are you to decide what the value in investment is.  You are stating YOUR views/beliefs, which are NOT shared by everyone.

With absolutely all respect
Please.... Your goal was to be confrontational.  DO not insult us by saying "with absolutely all respect".  You showed a lack of respect.  You made insinuations that the team is most likely a scam.

- it is how coin sounds today,
This is how it sounds to YOU.  I don't share your sentiments.  There are things that need to be addressed, but that happens with almost every new project.

as soon as it will be fixed - there will be investments, otherwise there is no real usage in this coin,
As far as I know, the team have been working on projects, they just haven't been too good at informing the community.
Someone will have to get that information and share with the community.

please note that science investments they does is not usage of coin.
Since they stated that research groups that ask Newton to fund more than 50% must use NCP coin, then your statement is false.

What more can I say... Most of your statements are false and/or inaccurate.

As for me being a newbie... I have been coming into the forums for 3 years. I finally registered just over a year ago.
This new account is so that the name matches the name I use on other platforms.

I don't base my attacks on how long you have been on the forum, but rather on the contents of your post.
There are people in these forums with legendary status, but they are complete idiots.

If you don't want to be attacked, try asking questions in a respectable way.
You will get a much different response.
espargon

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 12:14:03 AM

As always happens in this type of project, the typical hates to give the follon, it is true that there are still many things to be polished as presenting a more serious whitebook and roadmap, but the project is advancing which is the most important, especially we see that the network is rising and new exchanges are appearing, we have patience and support the developers and soon we will see a great project, we can be talking like bitsum, bitasean etc etc etc but everything finally comes out with community support.
Conectiva7

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:47:44 AM

"ncp.ciapool.com" = Total Hashes Submitted: 36123637 = Balance/paid 0 NCP ...why that?  Roll Eyes

Hi Conectiva7!!

Regarding your question, the Pool will pay for your work after rich the minimal "Pending Balance = 1000 NCP".
I just want to say I got paid, Thank you.
proof:
b4675c81edc6783b1d5ae9bd91e82fdce948d38562d7eda62b6deedd4438fb40

We are offering bounties for those that help promote Newton to the masses.

The bounties are as follows:

20 bounties of 200k for vloggers and bloggers who promote Newton on their channels

100 bounties of  10k for those that mention Newton in their tweets, facebook or other channels/groups that you are a part of.

Joining groups/channels in order to SPAM does NOT entitle you to receive a bounty.  We WILL be checking the validity of all claims for bounties.

I entered the offer, pls check:
https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,452815.msg4094929.html#msg4094929

My wallet NCP:
cczJkWjJuLYLxWwUYwYXSwgHUAfCtegnqNoGMZwzo7oZNGK6JhWA3mG1bLomjciBNVXs46HtS3MKUUm 4kW8Eoo9u2MrMUryY2W

Thank you.
Reality_Bytes

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:18:09 PM

First of all I am absolutely right in my concerns. And you just strange attackers.

No... Your concern was that Newton was a scam.  Now you know Newton is NOT a scam.
So, your concerns were "wrong".

I had a talk in Telegram and Telegram admin explained everything in 2 line of text.

The real goal is to make NCP coin to be a payment system in science projects worlds, where you can pay for different services with NCP and invest in NCP. For that reason they donating and populate it in science world.  They promised to make it more clear in near future.   So it sounds more promising and clear.  I wonder, why no one, who "did research" coulnd answer that way.

I could have answered the same way, if you had asked politely, but you did not ask politely, you made it clear that you thought Newton was a scam, and you provided no evidence to back up your presumption.

Reality_Bytes

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:23:36 PM

"ncp.ciapool.com" = Total Hashes Submitted: 36123637 = Balance/paid 0 NCP ...why that?  Roll Eyes

Hi Conectiva7!!

Regarding your question, the Pool will pay for your work after rich the minimal "Pending Balance = 1000 NCP".
I just want to say I got paid, Thank you.
proof:
b4675c81edc6783b1d5ae9bd91e82fdce948d38562d7eda62b6deedd4438fb40

We are offering bounties for those that help promote Newton to the masses.

The bounties are as follows:

20 bounties of 200k for vloggers and bloggers who promote Newton on their channels

100 bounties of  10k for those that mention Newton in their tweets, facebook or other channels/groups that you are a part of.

Joining groups/channels in order to SPAM does NOT entitle you to receive a bounty.  We WILL be checking the validity of all claims for bounties.

I entered the offer, pls check:
https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,452815.msg4094929.html#msg4094929

My wallet NCP:
cczJkWjJuLYLxWwUYwYXSwgHUAfCtegnqNoGMZwzo7oZNGK6JhWA3mG1bLomjciBNVXs46HtS3MKUUm 4kW8Eoo9u2MrMUryY2W

Thank you.

Reward was sent out a couple hours ago.  Thank you for sharing
kiss.me1832

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:53:00 AM

This will be a great project. I am believing in you guys and congratulations DEV for establishing a healty, succesful relationship between community and Newton coin.
Jujut8

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:16:51 AM

I believe the project have a great potential, but they are too young, let's wait, see the news and roadmap updates.
wkdcjfs

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:21:57 AM

I sent a coin from my wallet.

There are 0 confirmations for 12 hours. Is my coin gone?

0 confirmations in 12 hours?  stuck with zero confirmations.......

Newton_Coin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:56:38 AM

This will be a great project. I am believing in you guys and congratulations DEV for establishing a healty, succesful relationship between community and Newton coin.
Thanks, Regards
Newton_Coin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:57:44 AM

I sent a coin from my wallet.

There are 0 confirmations for 12 hours. Is my coin gone?

0 confirmations in 12 hours?  stuck with zero confirmations.......

you can send your problem @ telegram group, you will get help
Newton_Coin (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:54:30 AM

I believe the project have a great potential, but they are too young, let's wait, see the news and roadmap updates.

We have short road map, and monthly tasks

--- April tasks Done
--- announcement for May and June
❤️NCP Community:❤️
Here is Plan for May & June:
💻Technical:💻
                     - NCP freelance website. (NCP is the only payment system for this service)
                     - NCP Web wallet.
💸Trading:💸
                       New markets on the way.
💡Science:💡
release study to fund Micro Solar Energy plant (60 Kw) funded by NCP Community.
osnk

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

We have short road map, and monthly tasks

--- April tasks Done
--- announcement for May and June
❤️NCP Community:❤️
Here is Plan for May & June:
💻Technical:💻
                     - NCP freelance website. (NCP is the only payment system for this service)
                     - NCP Web wallet.
💸Trading:💸
                       New markets on the way.
💡Science:💡
release study to fund Micro Solar Energy plant (60 Kw) funded by NCP Community.

Guys, you are good fellows! We believe in you!
espargon

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:43:13 PM

The roadmap seems interesting and the project of a possible solar farm may be good, but for now we remain stuck in that many investors do not enter the currency at least in the btc pair but well that as the months go by we will surely see how it changes and we can see more interesting prices, thank you for posting this small update of the roadmap and the whole community to make known this currency to your acquaintances in your social networks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: