Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:19:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newton Coin Project | fund the future  (Read 66821 times)
Newton_Coin (OP)

Activity: 241
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:24:40 AM

I think your project is interesting. But it's also worth remembering that visual interpretation of your ideas is just as important if you want to gather enough audience. I wish you luck on your way

Thanks, we will give it more attention

Regards
AntiSpam2010

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:23:00 AM

they must update the wallet and daemon to V3, we sent them, you can make ticket and ask them to update node

But now on Stock.exchange does not work deposit/withdraw your coin.. and more than a week does not work!! You generally interact with the management of the exchanges added the coin and forgot about it?
Hank Scorpio

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:07:38 PM

Reality_Bytes, I can provide help to translate the Whitepaper. Please PM me.

Best regards.

Hi Hank.  I was out of town for a while, so wasn't logging onto the forum.
Not sure if team has finished editing the additions for the whitepaper, but will check.
What language can you translate to?

I have to reply here as too many newbies sending pm's, so I have disabled it for now.

Hello. I already contacted Dev Jack through Telegram regarding this matter. As soon as the new whitepaper is available, I will translate it.

Best regards.
Newton_Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:40:00 PM

☀️New airdrop going out!☀️

The first 2700 people to reply with their Waves address will receive an airdrop!

https://wavesplatform.com/

Then remember to 👏 Vote for NCP 🔥

1. Shardax Round 5
2. Xiphos..  scroll down a few

👏 Vote for NCP 🔥
Reality_Bytes

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:48:20 PM

Shilli Vanilli was kind enough to make an installation guide for those installing the new NCP wallet on Ubuntu 18.04

Hi techsupport! https://medium.com/@mailhandler_66795/installing-newton-3-0-0-wallet-on-ubuntu-2acf7cf0ca3c
Slimdev

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:12:24 PM

Transparent Newton pool with 24/7 support

Features:
- Mining to exchange
- Workers
- Adjustable instant payout levels
- Email and telegram notifications
- SSL

Contacts:
telegram EN : https://t.me/joinchat/B-GpfU1DYnzi5mhQ45I3rQ
telegram RU : https://t.me/joinchat/B-GpfUYWGEzx89L1N10Vzg
discord : https://discord.gg/VQYuE8t
Reality_Bytes

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:52:27 AM

We want YOU, the community, to become more involved in Newton Coin Project.

We have created 2 new channels in Telegram. 
Community members are encouraged to join one or both these channels, suggest projects that they think would benefit from our involvement or give us feedback on projects that we have decided to fund.

Maybe you have experience in one of these fields?  If so, your help and experience would be greatly appreciated.

Discussion channels for research projects:
Newton Medical Department: https://t.me/Newton_Medical
Newton Energy sector: https://t.me/Newton_Energy
Newton_Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:38:34 AM

Пoмoгитe c GUI кoшeлькoм, eщe пpи cтapтe нaмaйнил мoнeт пocлe чeгo зaбыл пpo нeгo. Teпepь пpи пoпытки зaпycкa фaйлa Newton.exe нe зaпycкaeтcя и cpaзy жe cвopaчивaeтcя.

Do you use GUI wallet from Zip folder? if yes, please extract it before.
mrknc

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

Newton Coin developers taking miner rewards "for science"

Recently NCP released a new version of its software.

We have discovered that NCP developers have included code into this update that steals significant portion of miner rewards. Here is how it works:

- when miner/pool starts to mine the new block, it requests a block template from the network node and provides a wallet address as a parameter
- block template is constructed with coinbase transaction which sends block reward and fees to provided wallet address
- if pool/miner finds solution for the block, it is submitted to the network and wallet receives funds from coinbase transaction

https://github.com/livenet123/Newton/blob/df7c4b7f743294313b36bf86237b98380436f5e7/src/Rpc/RpcServer.cpp#L1066
The code that was added by NCP team substitutes address provided by miner with their own address every 13th block, essentially rerouting 1/13th of all mining rewards from miners to this address:
cczJrVPTSj6aWNJyMpCdckjQ9oKB9f8cgVRrTt2mpAhY2QG7NZeqkVveCoM5WNiv5R7uJCKTTcEyvNx ijaf3bUT7A6PZ5dS1H5
By the time it was discovered and fixed, at least 120 million NCP was already missing.

Note that this form of "donation" was never mentioned anywhere, at no point NCP team even hinted about such code inclusions on any of their social media. Still giving them benefit of a doubt we have contacted them, describing the situation and asked for their comments. We were promised they would "get to the bottom of it". However, after several days have passed, they no longer respond to us, have not acknowledged the situation and the code is still not fixed, so any pool/miner who is running unmodified version of NCP 3.0.0 release is still missing funds from every 13th block they mine. At this point it looked to us like a deliberate attempt to defraud the vast majority of the coin miners.

Ultimately at some point NCP team has to acknowledge the situation, return "donated" funds to the miners, fix aforementioned code and audit the rest of their codebase to make sure there are no other siphoning of funds anywhere else.

fairhash.org team

P.S. Since going public with it, we were contacted by head of the project, acknowledging situation, so that's at least a step in the right direction.
Newton_Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:41:01 PM

We have discovered that NCP developers have included code into this update that steals significant portion of miner rewards. Here is how it works:

- when miner/pool starts to mine the new block, it requests a block template from the network node and provides a wallet address as a parameter
- block template is constructed with coinbase transaction which sends block reward and fees to provided wallet address
- if pool/miner finds solution for the block, it is submitted to the network and wallet receives funds from coinbase transaction

https://github.com/livenet123/Newton/blob/df7c4b7f743294313b36bf86237b98380436f5e7/src/Rpc/RpcServer.cpp#L1066
The code that was added by NCP team substitutes address provided by miner with their own address every 13th block, essentially rerouting 1/13th of all mining rewards from miners to this address:
cczJrVPTSj6aWNJyMpCdckjQ9oKB9f8cgVRrTt2mpAhY2QG7NZeqkVveCoM5WNiv5R7uJCKTTcEyvNx ijaf3bUT7A6PZ5dS1H5
By the time it was discovered and fixed, at least 120 million NCP was already missing.

Note that this form of "donation" was never mentioned anywhere, at no point NCP team even hinted about such code inclusions on any of their social media. Still giving them benefit of a doubt we have contacted them, describing the situation and asked for their comments. We were promised they would "get to the bottom of it". However, after several days have passed, they no longer respond to us, have not acknowledged the situation and the code is still not fixed, so any pool/miner who is running unmodified version of NCP 3.0.0 release is still missing funds from every 13th block they mine. At this point it looked to us like a deliberate attempt to defraud the vast majority of the coin miners.

Ultimately at some point NCP team has to acknowledge the situation, return "donated" funds to the miners, fix aforementioned code and audit the rest of their codebase to make sure there are no other siphoning of funds anywhere else.

fairhash.org team

P.S. Since going public with it, we were contacted by head of the project, acknowledging situation, so that's at least a step in the right direction.

soon it will be more than 10%, if FH do not like that then tell him to delete this Coin from pool.
he told me later that he do not care for what dev cost monthly to keep this network running and how much it cost to pay for team consist of 9 persons.
he told me later that he do not care for how this coin will fund projects, and really we did not see this pool owners in any postive active at our groups.
i asked him many times that we need as dev to check his pool code Cuz he is playing with time server and seems as short range timestamp attack and no response.

we have a mission and we will continue work for it, if you do not trust us so leave us and go away from this coin.

kururin

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:45:05 AM

Why is the price stagnant? When will you become 50 Satoshi?
mrknc

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:59:45 AM

fairhash.org team

soon it will be more than 10%, if FH do not like that then tell him to delete this Coin from pool.
he told me later that he do not care for what dev cost monthly to keep this network running and how much it cost to pay for team consist of 9 persons.
he told me later that he do not care for how this coin will fund projects, and really we did not see this pool owners in any postive active at our groups.
i asked him many times that we need as dev to check his pool code Cuz he is playing with time server and seems as short range timestamp attack and no response.

we have a mission and we will continue work for it, if you do not trust us so leave us and go away from this coin.

Way to double down on your scam. Let me dispel this barely coherent nonsense.

1. We don't contribute to the "science fund" because in all interactions with us you have showed yourself to be untrustworthy. One time I came to this forum and told Reality_Bytes that for us to consider it, donations should be implemented in transparent ways, not just "we told you so" style, but nothing ever came out of it. Notice, how this is a common problem, you have managed to alienate over 90% of the network hashrate, the only pool with significant hashrate that participates in your "program" does it just because you allow him to spam incessantly all over your social media channels. Since he didn't have any other means for promoting his pool, he is the only one you have managed to strong-arm  into donating. Recent events have clearly shown people were right not to trust you.

2. We are not "active" because we were banned with no warnings from your groups within 10 minutes after we came to you to tell about network problem that occurred back when we just started the pool. Your arrogant tone, however, shows that you are missing a bigger picture, so let me explain it to you. We run efficient and transparent pool, which is biggest on the network. If you don't see value for the coin in that, well, then you clearly don't understand how POW blockchains work. It is the miners who secure the network and make transactions possible. Our interests as a pool are linearly aligned with interests of miners. We provide viable coins for miners to mine given current state of affairs, we don't choose the coins, miners do. So our main concerns are healthy network, stable pool and open exchanges. We have no time for anything else and we shouldn't be expected to do your job.

Let me also reiterate, you haven't stolen from fairhash.org, which you seem to be almost proud of. We, as well as other pool operators, only make a very small commission from miners reward. You have STOLEN OVER 100 MILLION NCP FROM THE MINERS, who have invested their hash power and trust into this coin. Your response to this situation, and more importantly, your completely unethical and fraudulent actions demonstrate beyond reasonable doubt that you are not worthy of a trust placed on you by the community and you don't seem to care.

fairhash.org team

mrknc

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:46:14 AM

Let me address this separately, since not only it's the most idiotic argument, it is also an allegation.

1. We have no obligations whatsoever to show our proprietary code to anybody. Even if we did show you the code, what can it possibly accomplish? You want root password to our servers too? The code the pool is running in regards to block templates can be easily found on github. Also, shouldn't you be aware, as developer of the coin, that it is the coin daemon that creates timestamp for the block template and also checks it. What does that have to do with pool software?

2. As I have already explained, our main concern is miners' interests.  It makes zero sense for us to attack the network, because the miners and the pool are losing coins and time as a result. It is much better for us when everything runs without problems.

3. When the first timestamp attack happened, we looked into it and understood what's going on. We came to you and explained how and why it was happening and what could be done to stop it. We were told "you are working on it". It took you over a month to release update addressing that. We do appreciate the complexity of cryptonote code and understand that bugs are possible, however, don't try to shift the blame from your own incompetence to a third party who has done nothing but positive things for stability of the network.

4. You might not realize this, but we provide open access through website and API to ALL blocks and payments made by the pool. It would be trivial even for a high school student just learning to code to get a list of all blocks, get their headers from the network node and check the timestamps. It's in the blockchain. =) Please think next time before making up accusations - it's easy to see all our blocks timestamps are what they should be.
Newton_Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:30:15 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 10:50:36 PM by Newton_Coin

Let me address this separately, since not only it's the most idiotic argument, it is also an allegation.

1. We have no obligations whatsoever to show our proprietary code to anybody. Even if we did show you the code, what can it possibly accomplish? You want root password to our servers too? The code the pool is running in regards to block templates can be easily found on github. Also, shouldn't you be aware, as developer of the coin, that it is the coin daemon that creates timestamp for the block template and also checks it. What does that have to do with pool software?

2. As I have already explained, our main concern is miners' interests.  It makes zero sense for us to attack the network, because the miners and the pool are losing coins and time as a result. It is much better for us when everything runs without problems.

3. When the first timestamp attack happened, we looked into it and understood what's going on. We came to you and explained how and why it was happening and what could be done to stop it. We were told "you are working on it". It took you over a month to release update addressing that. We do appreciate the complexity of cryptonote code and understand that bugs are possible, however, don't try to shift the blame from your own incompetence to a third party who has done nothing but positive things for stability of the network.

4. You might not realize this, but we provide open access through website and API to ALL blocks and payments made by the pool. It would be trivial even for a high school student just learning to code to get a list of all blocks, get their headers from the network node and check the timestamps. It's in the blockchain. =) Please think next time before making up accusations - it's easy to see all our blocks timestamps are what they should be.

Sorry i do not have time to read what you write i have one question

if you do not trust Dev why you are mining this coin, you can go to our website "i think you did not visited it before, and get our link to experiment.com were we donated for science projects".

please stop lying and show your self as the person how care for this project, this project lead by team
 and this team work 24/24 for NCP, not FairHash.
2 days later we worked to pay 2 BTC for listing in Bluetrade exchange, we did not see any one from FH in crowdfunding.
so please stop crying.
all coins have a dev fee in coins, 3rd party mining application have this fee so please stop writing here, we do not have time to replay.

later fee will be higher and pools will continue mining this coin if FH continue or not.

i advice you to see our account on experiment. it is our start and we now moving to full fund, if you like or not,this is NCP.
mrknc

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:45:18 AM

Sorry i do not have time to read what you write i have one question
if you do not trust Dev why you are mining this coin, you can go to our website "i think you did not visited it before, and get our link to experiment.com were we donated for science projects".
please stop lying and show your self as the person how care for this project, this project lead by team
You don't have time to read yet claim that I'm lying? I am just providing facts. Interestingly enough, we know exactly how much you STOLE from the miners, but nobody knows how much you contributed to those projects.
later fee will be higher and pools will continue mining this coin if FH continue or not.
i advice you to see our account on experiment. it is our start and we now moving to full fund, if you like or not,this is NCP.

Nobody stopping you. However, you are continuing to steal from people who are not aware of your skimming. You holding up a "charity" sign in one hand and with the other hand you reach into peoples pockets. Where is the announcement of a higher fee?Eventually pools that trust you will go broke. Stop stealing, return the already stolen funds and be on your way
Newton_Coin (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:56:28 PM

If it is not a scam, so developers really not sure what they are doing.   All critic they received here and in the chat they were answered aggressively, but now I checked their site and found out that all critic was true and they implemented almost everything what was easy to do, like team description,  normal site with explanation and  hide their shame freelance beta (I hope it is started from scratch, because beta which was previously on site was unprofessional shame for all web devs).

I very hope it is not scam and they will figure out their way, but until  guy which sit on forum tells. that he do not have time to read posts here, specially posts which destroy their reputation - need to be fired, but if he is part of core team of coin and maybe CEO - so this coin does not have future, there is no community based project which has success by ignoring community or when like only positive posts.

Pre_mining was 1%,more than 800 M NCP used for listing in markets + 200 M NCP for bounty system, donating for 4 science researches, you can see that here https://experiment.com/users/Newton_coin_project
More in the way, you can see our discussions for that here: https://t.me/Newton_Medical

Thanks
kkkwww

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:28:10 PM

жaлкo мoнeткy... пocлe тaкиx пaдeний нe пoднимaютcя.... paзpaбы тyпыe и жaдныe, жaль... Cry Cry Cry
xolling

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:48:35 AM

жaлкo мoнeткy... пocлe тaкиx пaдeний нe пoднимaютcя.... paзpaбы тyпыe и жaдныe, жaль... Cry Cry Cry

нaдo пoдoждaть нe вcё cpaзy )))))
Reality_Bytes

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:37:04 AM

A message from our new marketing director: Dilan

Alright Newts, you will be the first ones to be able to have the latest insights into the NCP project! As your new Marketing Director, I have written the first NCP Medium announcement post!
Check it out now: https://medium.com/@newtoncoinproject/a-global-shift-in-the-organisational-structure-of-ncp-8cea7cfb40ad
Reality_Bytes

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:22:08 PM

In case you are not aware...

Altex exchange was hacked.  At the moment they are closed.  Most likely so they can assess the damage.
If you have coins on Altex, I would suggest contacting Altex support or on any social media platform they may be on.

CFINEX is closing!!!

If you have any coins on CFINEX, they should be removed in the next few weeks.
trading stops 15-10-2018
coins must be removed before 31-10-2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: