Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:48:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market?  (Read 84858 times)
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:34:45 PM

I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

Market price may have huge difference  from ICO price when it listed  in any exchanger cause we know how much bounty hunters dump their tokens after receiving it.  For that reason,  it give worries for many investors that price won't be recover and  they think that much better to buy tokens in the market as it have a less risk than of buying in their site.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:51:37 PM

I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

It really depends on your preferences, I'm the kind of person that only invest in just a few coins after making a very heavy research about the coin so I prefer to buy during the ico phase, that way if the price goes up I get profits immediately and if the price goes down I can buy even more for cheap and I keep holding until the day I get profits with my investment.
mautenisis

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:52:53 PM

Its more safer when you get these tokens from the exchange when these projects got listed,because most of the ico hunters and bounty hunters are going to dump most of the supply that is why you can get these tokens below the ICO price and it would be much safer you wont need to send your passports when these coins are available in exchanges.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:44:43 AM

I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

I prefer to buy a coin who is already listed in the market than buying coins in an ICO. There is too much risk involve in ICOs and also a big chance for making profit once it is being listed in exchange but i dont prefer it because many ICOs now are failed and scam. Only few have good potential to be one of top coins in the market.
I don't know. I prefer during ICO.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
kiw_91

Activity: 291
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:55:07 AM

this is the best time to buy more or invest in icos. Its the best way to get coins at cheap prices, there can also be bonuses when you invest in ICO. Its the best bang for the buck way to purchase a coin before it went into the market. I would say invest in Gilgamesh, is the next big thing. Great team and developers.
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:57:03 AM

I agree with you some of my ICO's I participated they always ask the regular price during ICO's days but when day are in the market the only problem that they always have a question is about the price in the market that's why I also agree to buy after the ICO ends than during the ICO.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:04:11 AM

I think there is a high chance you will get a larger profit if you're able to get in during the ICO phase.  If a coin reaches market, which means it's listed on exchanges, all the people who got in during the ICO will be looking to sell at a profit so you'll already be paying higher than ICO price in the large majority of situations. 
benteng

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:08:06 AM

In my opinion, It is really wise to buy at the time of ICO  because price level is still low, or let say normal. After ICO, price may go up and down depending on supply and demand, including news that may affect price fluctuation in the market. Anticipating price drop after ICO, you may prepare additional funds to buy more at lower level to get bigger and faster opportunity in taking profit. Buying at Market price is also good but you have to analize market first whether market condition is uptrend or down trend because market price can be higher or lower than ICO price.
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:29:12 AM

I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

it depends.
but yes, its true, you can buy cheaper amount of altcoins in the market, because many bounty participants are dumping their coins.

Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:32:38 AM

it is better for someone who are planning to buy token in the ICO period , because of the bonus and the price is too low it is a good investment . Unlike when you are buying after ICO although the price still low but you cant earn a little bonus even 10% is good enough for the bonus.
oneidentity

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:37:34 AM

the value of bounty is only a few percent of the total tokens that will be sold on the market so when bounty sells their token results it will not damage the market. because the supply of tokens to market & investors is much more. if you want to buy at the time of ICO is the best time but must ensure how good the ICO, make more bonus and take with low price.
I always wonder when I read that bounty hunters have allegedly brought down the price. Guys, this is not possible. At the bounty, at best, 2-3% of all tokens are allocated. This can not seriously affect the course.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:07:39 AM

Well, it is becoming something obvious and it seems it just will have to ball down to few things which is either bounties are scrapped, or the ICOs will no longer get to invest in any project again and wait for the price on the market which I so much believe will even cause the price to shoot up anyway at the end of the day as every investor wants to buy in quickly.

Hence I feel there is no need complaining here and any smart investor will buy small in ICO and buy more if it gets lower on an exchange, which makes it a win for anyone stupid enough to dump below ICO price.
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:16:36 AM

Usually you cannot know what price will be when ICO coin will be listed on the Exchange, it can trade lower price then was on ICO, or it can make easy x3-x4 from the price. Hyped ICOs usually make a good profit to investors. But now market is not so good . So nobody can tell you.
Regards.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:58:12 AM

It's much more profitable to buy tokens at the ICO stage, and even Pre-ICO, when there are huge discounts. However, you should remember
about careful analysis of the selected project, otherwise you can lose the nested environment.
For example, the ArcBlock project offered tokens at a price of $ 0.5 during the ICO, which, after listing on the exchanges, traded at $ 1.30.
And those who bought for $ 1.30 are already at a loss, because then the price dropped to $ 0.60.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:39:37 AM

If it has a successful ICO, has the good review by the community I think you can not buy their tokens with a cheaper price on exchange site. Bounty hunters are smart guys, they can realize this.
You may need to take back what you have said. It is not all bounty hunters that have sense to know they should not sell below ICO prices and as long as they list it and someone is willing to buy what is worth more from them at a lower price, which would always make the bounty hunters to lose out the more in the long run. I wonder why people do not use their brain anyway.

Is it better to buy during ICO or Market?  Buying at ICO is relatively cheap price than in Market, but the price can be uncertain at any time can change and to buy in the market its price is certain if my knowledge so far.
A lot of things can happen to the price once it hits market, so in the real sense no one can actually say exactly what may end up happening. However, if we are to keep considering not buying from ICOs, we also have to consider that a lot of bonuses in percentage are giving to those who register during ICOs which you cannot get on exchanges, and also, we have to also consider the fact that, we cannot predict the future and the trend also have an effect on the market generally.
RudolfHes

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

#Datarius

If you buy during the ICO, you will get a good coin bonus. If the ICO is promising then your coins will grow in price. If you buy on the exchange, it will be more expensive and fewer coins will be able to buy

♥ TRUEPLAY.io ♦
Transparent and honest gambling platform
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:18:19 AM

Is it better to buy during ICO or Market?  Buying at ICO is relatively cheap price than in Market, but the price can be uncertain at any time can change and to buy in the market its price is certain if my knowledge so far.
A lot of things can happen to the price once it hits market, so in the real sense no one can actually say exactly what may end up happening. However, if we are to keep considering not buying from ICOs, we also have to consider that a lot of bonuses in percentage are giving to those who register during ICOs which you cannot get on exchanges, and also, we have to also consider the fact that, we cannot predict the future and the trend also have an effect on the market generally.
It totally depends on how much you believe in ICO's. I personally not invest while during ICO because I am not interested to take high risk, agreed while during ICO we will get more bonus plus if our good luck when it enters the market the price go high it is a huge profit. but how to choose good ICO's all projects looks good but don't know which is going to be a success.
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:27:08 AM

Firstly every investor pay attention on the idea of the project and it’s future success. If it has good chances and possibilities to have future market success, investor will buy tokens even in ICO stage and as a result will get huge profit.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:26:22 AM

It depends on the kind of ico project not all coins are the same and they said that if the value is low the more chance it is to have great profit and so it is not wrong to buy ico
There are so many important factors which you need to keep in your mind before making any kind of investment in anything may it be an ICO project or any of the crypto coin.

You need to be sure that you are investing at the right place and that your investment will help you in having all your dreams turning into reality. There is no point of investing your money and then losing all what you have invested after some time.

Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:30:09 AM

On most cases, it's better to buy on the market after ICO   except one enters the ICO during a bonus level. Reasons being majority of the tokens dumps in price after being listed on exchange and If onebought during the ICO, that's a loss on the person. But one should not forget that the aim of ICO is to help build the project financially not just for quick money returns afterwards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: