Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market?  (Read 84851 times)
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:17:54 AM

it is your choice. I agree with you most of tokens will be dropped after ICO date because the bounty participants sell it immediately. But I also say that investing in ICO you can have many benefits such as dividends... And now, the managers have set the law to prevent dumping such as freezing participants tokens in few months.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:18:52 AM

I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

i think if the ICO succes it can be more better when u buy during ICO. but the problem is not all ICO have a succes price in market after lauched. and thats why u must read and learn about some ICO before invest.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:22:05 AM

Well it depends on project, there are project getting their token during their ICO is better and their is other getting it on the market is better. It depends on their token metrics.

ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

i think its because after the ico and whenever the token or coin hit the exchanges for the first time, many investors are selling right away for quick profits. That's why price goes down. But i dont think so, for me i want to buy on ICO but make sure to do your research.

Family2930

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

It's all about Potential. If that ICO has a big potential then invest in ICO will be better than the market.Many Successful ICO like Debitum Or NovaBlitz, Their's ICO price was good but when they come to the exchange sites, Price went huge drop! Like in ICO 1 Million Tokens was for 1 ETH. But At this time, People is buying 3 Million Tokens by Only 0.35 ETH! Seriously!!

So, I think, Overall, It's better to buy from the market, Not ICO.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
directhome

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

I'm new to cryptocurrency and altcoins, was introduced by a close friend of mine and it's quite an experience and interesting concept of raising funds. I've been exposed to a few scams and ponzi schemes so my criteria of a good product is that:
1. it must be an existing business for a few years with a good model, and have even bigger feasible plans for the reason of doing an ICO.
2. Team composition and advisors are next that I look at, idea can be great but without a strong team, it wouldn't give me sufficient confidence that their plans can be executed without delays, that is if it's ever executed.
3. Next thing would be how unique their business plans are, I realised many ICOs are basically copying ideas from existing businesses, tweek abit and calling it theirs, hence it comes back to the point of why it must be a running business for at least a couple of years.

To end off, I would like to invite long term, serious investors to have a good look at DirectHome. Let me apologise in advance for only writing plain text in our announcement thread due to the restrictions of being a newbie 😓 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3167842.0

Alternatively, you may visit us at our ICO site at https://www.directhome.co. Thank you for your time and our team await you to join our community and grow together with us. 😊
Kurtis76

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:32:10 PM

Hello everyone! ICO really stands for Initial Coin Offering. Have you ever heard of Marinecoin? It has been developed since 2013 and remains one of the most promising projects.it’s self sustaining and artificial intelligence join the community the transaction take zero fees.That seems to be the real challenge. Few coins if any other coin can boast of this model. Most ICOs involve the majority of the coins staying with the large investors and the smaller investor are busy chasing low rewarding bounties that may or may not materialize equaling a smaller percentage of the coins, in effect free advertising, pennies on the dollar. The block chain supports fast transactions and is dev-less, supported by artificial intelligence. This is an interesting project that will grow strongly and you can double your money, maybe x10. I really like the trading speed of seacoin. Their goal is to create a blockchain that is five times faster than Bitcoin.  altcoin.Website is: https://marineco.inMore details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2971179.0
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:39:40 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 11:54:54 PM by bayu7adi

I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

If you see a good project, I recommend to buy coins or tokens when ICO
because, the token price when ICO is very cheap and the transaction is very safe

I take the example of a successful ICO and the investors get the profit is Electroneum, Hacken, INS Ecosystem, CyberMiles, Credits, and others

and for the development I think is CyberMiles (CMT). On March 30th tomorrow, CyberMiles will do Test-net and everyone can participate in the live video to be hosted by CyberMiles Platform

with the existence of this Test-net, it is certain there will be the latest rival for Ethereum, namely www.cybermiles.io
kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:40:40 PM

I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

It may depend on every investors and potential of the ICO. In this case, investing in the ICO will also gain some advantages such as getting the bonus and other benefits for the higher chance. When an investor has researched and learned of an ICO, they will do deep consideration. When they decide to buy the coins during ICO, it means that they have the positive decision of it.  ut, now it should be very smart in choosing the right and good ICO, for many ICO are rising. We should know the potential of the ICO and its coins during and after the ICO. Some ICO may be successful to gain the good price and market. But, some are failed to maintain the value.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:45:11 PM

if you can get into that pre/private sale that's massive bonuses, i think it's better just buy at the market price when coming to listings. yeah you know the dumpers of bounty will come.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:56:01 PM

I always prefer to buy the tokens at ICO because the price is lower than when the tokens are sold in the market. However, with the market down, this strategy is no longer valid
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:13:44 AM

For me as a trader and investor , its better to buy during the ICO , and if the price is also good to buy and the project has a good potential to growth in the future. And as long as the ICO is active and also the community. And buying in ICO is better because they are giving bonuses to their investors.

Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 12:24:34 AM

I think if there is an understanding of the state of the market, there is a ponyanie work that that or another team, and also there is an understanding of the dynamics of development of projects in general, then you can take in the market, so it turns out to be more liquid.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:27:22 AM

The market would set the price even those hype ico when they hit exchanges the price is below ico price no one can predict that.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:31:15 AM

#Datarius

I think both there are no general rules when buying, there were instances especially when the project is good that bounty hunters will prefer to hold or sell at a much higher price and besides the Ico offer up to 405 bonus as an early bird to their ICO.
kobe24

Activity: 616

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:37:12 AM

Actually it really depends on the market people would set the price and sometimes hype project is more predictable just look at electroneum.

desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:46:21 AM

I think if there is an understanding of the state of the market, there is a ponyanie work that that or another team, and also there is an understanding of the dynamics of development of projects in general, then you can take in the market, so it turns out to be more liquid.

I have sure gotten a lot of prices lower on exchanges before once it was launched, but in general I still make profit and it is not the short term that matters but the long term.
Advantage of buying in ico is getting bonus so we can double profit. Buy ico and market is better.
crypto2k180

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:48:40 AM

Of course it's better to buy in ICO tk there is much cheaper and there are different bonuses from 5 to 50% discount! This gives an advantage  Cool

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:58:36 AM

Actually it really depends on the market people would set the price and sometimes hype project is more predictable just look at electroneum.

They have pros and cons so you have to use your knowledge to judge what it is best for a particular coin, many coins can be had for a cheaper price after the ico but there are also many other coins that skyrocket immediately so you will need to apply your criteria.
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 01:11:45 AM

#Datarius

It depends on how the market turns. Now I think it's better buy at market, all the ICO in December/January went live in the market at less price than the ICO's. Only Universa get x4-x5 and Credits x6-x7.

Last year it was convenient to buy in ICO cause ETH has grown a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: