Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:39:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market?  (Read 84861 times)
insomnia79

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

I think when you buy it in ICO it will be good after you check that ICO that you want to join is look promising and a lot of people that invest in it. But you must aware too from scam project when you want to invest in ICO but you can get more coin in ICO Program
kaloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:41:00 PM

I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.
#Datarius

in my personal opinion, if I do impressed with the ICO project then I am putting my eye on it and wait for it to bump on coinmarketcap.com because most of the time, market price value is always smaller than ICO price value so just what I did on Envion and WePower, I invested two thousand dollars each coin because it's always cheaper if you do invest in the coin exchanges than buying it on their icos.
kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:43:51 PM

I think when you buy it in ICO it will be good after you check that ICO that you want to join is look promising and a lot of people that invest in it. But you must aware too from scam project when you want to invest in ICO but you can get more coin in ICO Program

The reason why people are afraid to throw away their investments into ICOs because some of them are scams and fraud. there are too many young investors who put trusts on ICOs and then that ICO suddenly vanished bringing all the investments on their pockets as they ran.
for me, it's better to hit invest button on coin exchanges because aside of they are proven having their worth of more investments, their coin price values are always cheaper than on ICO price values.
Zeraphine

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:23:32 PM

I agree that sometimes it is cheaper to buy at an exchange. One or two days after bounties are paid tokens are being dumped at uch lower prices than during ICO.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:31:01 PM

When you have plans to make an investment upon tokens or coins in its ico stage it is good to invest by that time analyzing to the maximum rather than investing after getting listed to the market. Because it allows to get added profit with accordance to the growth attained which is not possible buying on market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
JoniPopens

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:32:39 PM

It depends on what and when! There are very promising ISO, with an excellent potential, which is worth taking part in buying coins, but the market can also be very profitable stingy, however it is important to know when this very point is the entrance and accordingly know when to sell! Be careful)
Yana_1

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:34:22 PM

You can buy a coin on the pre-sale with a good discount and then immediately sell it on exchange and put this discount in your pocket. If you believe in this coin, you can buy it again if the price has fallen below ICO.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:37:04 PM

If you miss some good project that dumps below ICO price u can try to purchase but ICO looks to be the best time. Preico is also good if have enough money, the most exploited part for investment, the return is the best if projects thrives.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:38:57 PM

It depends on many factors. So actually we are in a bear market, so everything goes down. So actuall you get the most Coins and TOkens which you can buy while an ICO after the offering cheaper on the exchanges. Because most ICO's are not sold out. So when the market will change, the opposite will happen. Theres one factor when the coins are always more expensiv then on the ICO. Its when the ICO totally sold out in fast time. Then you can get the coins later just more expensiv on exchanges when they got listed.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:40:24 PM

I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

I think it depends of an ico project. Sometimes ico projects that promise a 50% or more bonus when pre-ico does look favorable. But not all investors buy it. They first see an ico project. Is it good and feasible to invest. If they think it is not worth it then they will wait until it arrives at the market. Not quite there, they will surely monitor the market before buying. A large decline is bound to happen if the project carries on. So it depends on investors willing to choose to invest at the time of ico or at the time already in the market.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:41:18 PM

#Datarius

From my experience is ICO and bounty so far, i think that is more better to buy or get token at a very cheaper after the token has been listed on the exchange because as you rightly said so many bounty Hunter will likely sell at a cheaper rate which is far below the ICO price and that makes me believe it is far better to buy from exchange as compared to buy during ICO.
spacelab

Activity: 528

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:21:50 PM

ico is much better coz the price is cheaper than usual
but it depends on the company's terms though
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:46:47 PM

If you do not have good information about the company and there is no possibility to participate in the ICO at an early stage - it is better to buy after the coin has been released to the exchange. So the risk of losing money is much less
indopool

Activity: 403

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:58:27 AM

indeed the average coin based on ERC20 tends to decrease from ico price even though it has entered the foam? why so I do not know, so fear with ico because it is not the same as the exchange price.
Whitebit42

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:22:29 PM

All too relative and depends on whether you want to stay within the project, or you only need a profit. For profits work better through the market.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:09:58 AM

Usually you cannot know what price will be when ICO coin will be listed on the Exchange, it can trade lower price then was on ICO, or it can make easy x3-x4 from the price. Hyped ICOs usually make a good profit to investors. But now market is not so good . So nobody can tell you.
Regards.
In fact that the market is not doing so well is a good thing for us if you like to invest in icos then this is the time since coins are pretty cheap so you can invest in an ico get a ton of coins and then just wait until the market recovers you could easily earn two or three times your investment by doing that.
Schultz88

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:17:20 AM

I think you should see the situation carefully, sometimes investing in ICO when the investors and the market in good condition you will earn profit so much even bounty hunters sell all of their tokens.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:23:39 AM

The price is bad on exchange because of big bonus at pre ico or the project is not good enough that there's only a little demand on exchange. If the project sells too much at ico also contribute to the price because everyone already buy at ico and no one will buy at exchange. You should search for an ico with good hardcap, great demand for the project and great concept to get a lot of profit. I prefer to buy at ico and pre ico if i can because i can get the token for cheaper price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:25:55 AM

Both ways are good but according to investment point of view it is all depends on the potential of project.
During ICO period we can get bonus coins with our investment. But many ICO's are listing below their issue price due to market volatility.
But on the other hand, if buy from market. We can't get bonus coins but we get good potential coin.
So my preference is market because it is much better then the investment in any ICO.
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:55:53 AM

From my point of view, It depends on the potential of the project. The ICO project has very good fundamentals and has a bigger chance to succeed and have good reviews from the community. If everyone instilled then purchasing on ICO is the best choice. So you need to apply your criteria and you would think there would be a great spirit after ICO, then it might be a good idea to buy before you see if you see the reverse can be a good idea waiting after ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: