Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:47:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market?  (Read 84849 times)
Crypto Jennifer

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:28:44 AM

In my opinion it's better to buy in market because every coin listed in market will fall below ico price after listing but that also depends on how much coin has supply and how much big project is it in this situation most of them are likely unpredictable.

I thinks its better to buy during ICO as they have a fixed price and during market the price keeps fluctuating. I came across Blockgrain where their presales and main sales have the same price and its by the first platform where presales and main sales are at similar price.

You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new and their giveaway

https://gleam.io/clxnY/blockgrain-05-eth-telegram-giveaway

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:41:18 AM

The trend of recent times is such that it is more profitable to buy on the exchange, and not on the ICO.  Very rarely it is the other way around.  Most likely this pattern should change, otherwise soon investors will simply not participate in the ICO.

insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:47:24 AM

I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

For me I prefer to buy during ICO because we have big discount and also the price is very cheap compare to the market price.
luisdvmd25

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:53:02 AM

All depends, if ico was with huge bonuses then its better to buy after project go to exchanges because all bonuses will sell very cheap and you can buy coin cheaper than ico.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:00:05 AM

It's better to buy with ico because sometimes there are bonuses with their pre-sale or sale. If you are not after the bonuses then you can wait for the token to hit exchanges and wait for the bounty hunter to dump their token because some bounty hunters dump their coins quickly but it's did not guarantee that you have a sure buy because there are other people that are waiting to to buy at low price when it hit exchange.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:10:38 AM

If I were to choose to buy coins during ICO or market, I prefer to buy coins during ICOs because the price value of coins during ICO is little bit cheaper compare to that of the market, so buy this coins during launching of ICO, for there are much offer.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:42:28 AM

If I were to choose to buy coins during ICO or market, I prefer to buy coins during ICOs because the price value of coins during ICO is little bit cheaper compare to that of the market, so buy this coins during launching of ICO, for there are much offer.

Agree. It is better to buy coins during ICO because it is much cheaper and you can enjoy some bonuses during it's public selling. In this way when their coins achieving good reputation then the price will absolutely rise up and you can easily enjoy the profit instantly. Rather than to buy in the market with having already a very expensive in price due to it's great demand in results for having a high and good reputation as well. 

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:40:48 AM

I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

maybe it is cheaper because bounty huntres sell their tokens after ICO sale ended.
but why dont buy it from ico? you can get many bonus if you buy it from pre sale or private sale.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jhon pantau

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

We never know whether tomorrow the price will go up or not. But it is usually at the time in the market price is lower than when ICO. It would be better if we buy it on the market, then we hold for long-term investment assets, and wait for the price of coins to rise until we get a profit, then we can sell it. But, I also do not forbid you to buy at ICO, it is your right, please choose and do what you think is good for you.
RadikGG

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:01:14 AM

I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

it is much more easier and profitable to buy from ico, if you cannot get tokens from bounties, i never buy from exchanges, i did last year but found it useless, now im only selling my tokens after ico
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:11:59 AM

I think it is necessary to differentiate the purchase of tokens and invest 50% during the ICO and 50% to buy on exchange. It is difficult to guess whether the price will fall or rise and in order not to regret better allocate investments into two equal parts.
hlopchik3000

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:17:25 AM

Much depends on the project. If the project is very weak on all sides in development (do not fulfill the plan, make mistakes, etc.), but there is a good long-term potential, then the price after the ICO can most likely fall for a long time. then you can and buy. I personally do not invest in projects in the ICO stage.
ofeefee
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:21:54 AM

The trend of recent times is such that it is more profitable to buy on the exchange, and not on the ICO.  Very rarely it is the other way around.  Most likely this pattern should change, otherwise soon investors will simply not participate in the ICO.

If the investors don't participate in the ICO, then the ICO will never go to the market stage. That is why most pf projects are offering bonuses for investors during the ICO period.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▄▄
▄███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▄
▄██▒▒▒█████████████████▒▒▒██▄
██▒▒████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄▄███▄▄████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀█████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████████████████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▄███████▄████████████▒▒██
██▒▒████████▀███▀▀▀▀▀████████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▄███████▄███████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████▀▀███▀▀▀▀███████████▒▒██
██▒▒██████████████▄██████████▒▒██
██▒▒███████████▀▀▀█████████▒▒██
▀██▒▒▒█████▄████▄██████▒▒▒██▀
▀███▒▒▒▒█████████▒▒▒▒███▀
▀▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.STRYKZ     THE TOKEN FOR ALL FOOTBALL FANS.
..TOKENISING FANTASY SPORTS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬....

█████████████▄
██   ▄▄   ██▀██▄
██ ▄█▀▀█▄ ██▒▒▀██▄
██ ▀█▄▄█▀ ██▒▒▒▒▀██
██   ▀▀   █████████
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██               ██
███████████████████
Whitelist
WHITELIST
BOUNTIES

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
█████████████▀▀▀      ██████
████████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████
█████▄         ▄█▀    ████████
████████▄    ▄█▀      ████████
███████████▄█▀       █████████
████████████  ▄     ████████
▀███████████ ███▄  ████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
MEDIUM
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[                      █     █     █
                      ██▄ ▄███▄ ▄██
                       ███████████
                       ███████████
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
                       ████████ ██
                      ▄███████▀ ███
                      ████▄▄▄▄▄ ███
                      ▀███████▀  ██
                      █████▄▄▄▄▄
                      ▀████████▀
                       ▀████▄▄▄▄
                         ▀█████▀
STRYKING
]
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:25:03 AM

Much depends on the project. If the project is very weak on all sides in development (do not fulfill the plan, make mistakes, etc.), but there is a good long-term potential, then the price after the ICO can most likely fall for a long time. then you can and buy. I personally do not invest in projects in the ICO stage.

yes, because during this stage  the prices are very cheap when we compare in the market, but need to choose the good ICO we invest because this might be risking our capital if our selected ICO is not playing well in the market.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:33:04 AM

#Datarius

I'm not confident in buying  coins during ICOs even the price are cheap we don't what happens next and how far they can go considering the invested coin is newly introduce in the market.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:37:28 AM

#Datarius

It is better to buy after the ICOs. Even the ICOs are giving bonuses in their pre sale and token sale, we can save more money if we will buy after the token get listed on exchanger because most of the investors are dumping the coin.
Malkazimir

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:39:10 AM

#Datarius

Recently, coins of almost all objects are sold below the price of ICO. Bounty hunters have nothing to do with this. Now a very weak market. Early investors take advantage of the bonuses they received on the presale.
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

#Datarius

Recently, coins of almost all objects are sold below the price of ICO. Bounty hunters have nothing to do with this. Now a very weak market. Early investors take advantage of the bonuses they received on the presale.

I'm not prefer to buy during ICOs even the price are very cheap because we can't assure if it is a profitable investment and might be risking only our money.
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:01:31 AM

#Datarius

In January 2018 i would say, of course buy from ICO because some projects showed immediate x5 or x10 as they enter the market.
Nowadays situation looking completely otherwise, even good projects with not just an idea in whitepaper but already having a product enter the market with -x5 or -x10 from ICO price  Undecided So even if you missed pre-ico and ico, you can buy coins on exchange way cheaper than early investors did.
I doubt that bounty hunters can drop the price that much when coin comes out, small exchanges and trading volume is the problem in many cases.
Lately i bough some coins for 3 ETH and pumped the price on exchange, it's ridiculous when such small amount can easily move the price up or down.
To conclude, i would say that if you can still buy from ICO but only for 30-40% of your capital, the rest leave until coin enter exchanges, and more likely you can use the rest of your funds to buy cheaper.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:03:07 AM

That depends on the ICO campaign of the purchased tokens. Yes indeed many will sell tokens when it is released in the market. Because many bounty hunters sell tokens. And this will cause the price to fall

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: