Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:50:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to buy during ICO or Market?  (Read 84855 times)
Orlana

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:40:13 PM

You are right. Now more than half of the coins after the ICO and the stock market fall in output prices than are those who want to buy a coin that ICO for a cheaper price. There is nothing strange about it. And the bounty usually takes from 1-5% of the sold tokens. Do you really think that 5% may drop the coin value on the stock exchange? I believe that this is speculation.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Igromania

Activity: 320
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:46:59 PM

If ICO has great potential, I will buy it during ICO, because I will get more benefits from ICO's bonus. But if there is doubt, I will wait for the market, at least before ICO is listed in the main market.
Only when tokens start trading on the exchange, they fall even lower than this price. So it is better to buy tokens on the market.
Vova.vova

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:51:24 PM

The most promising and safe ICO in 2018!The project Vireo ensures you success!If you want to get new experience and earn money, then this ICO was created for you! Enjoy the result!
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:52:57 PM

I think that investing in ICO is more profitable if the project proves successful. But often the project does not give the result you hoped for.
castellodocet

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:57:50 PM

No one can really tell when's the right moment. It depends from the general market health, how serious the project is and what are your necessities and in what kind of risk you're willing to take part in
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:03:18 PM

It depends on the market condition when the token is coming out of ICO stage last few months have been very bad for the ICOS only a few of them gained momentum after ico and most of them went under the ICO price. so make sure you observe the market condition before investing.
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:04:10 PM

Here not to guess, there are people who bought at the prices of ico and when leave on what exchanges that the price simply falls katostraficheski
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:19:42 AM

As what ive learned, there are two case. First always invest in ico during end of the year or middle when btc get hype ride ,at that time all ico token will spike too after touch market so it is more profitable in this case.second is initial months of the year or q3 around when price fluctuate ,then it is better to buy from market rather than ico.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:47:19 AM

Market at the early launching is bigger .
TheMountaincrypto

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:57:57 AM

I think it is better if you buy during the ICO most especialy when you buy during the phase 1 of their ICO. Just be wise in choosing a coins/tokens to buy because some ICOs are scam.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:59:47 AM

I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

right. Almost now ICO coins after listing on the exchange whether large or small, the price of it is lower than the ICO. but also a lot of ICO coins after being listed have a very high price
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:01:36 AM

I noticed that many investors were afraid to buy during ICO because their reason they are cheaper can be bought on market. Especially when they found out  that a large percentage is allotted in the bounty program. Many Bounty Hunters  immediately selling token/coin even lower than the ICO price.

#Datarius

It depends on the potential of a project. If it has a successful ICO, has the good review by the community I think you can not buy their tokens with a cheaper price on exchange site. Bounty hunters are smart guys, they can realize this.
You're right. If the ICO has a large community of support, I will never sell my ICO coins once it's listed on the exchange. We can analyze and know which ICOs are most potential

piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:03:43 AM

#Datarius

Since I joined the ICO, I never sold any coins after the ICO. There are some people who get coins from the rewards program and Airdrop sells them all at the cheapest price. They are stupid people
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:05:08 AM

#Datarius

Since I joined the ICO, I never sold any coins after the ICO. There are some people who get coins from the rewards program and Airdrop sells them all at the cheapest price. They are stupid people

You are right, they are greedy and want to get money as soon as possible. But they can not know that their actions will destroy one or more projects

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:05:23 AM

It’s better to buy during ICO than to market because is more convenient and aside from that it offered or give a high value in return on investments that’s everyone want to obtained, to be profitable.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:07:13 AM

#Datarius

My opinion is that buying coins is already listed on secure exchanges rather than ICO coins. Because ICO appears every day and we do not have much time to analyze the safety of that ICO. The best way is to buy on the exchange

mourinho hala 98

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:18:44 AM

I think you should see the situation carefully, sometimes investing in ICO when the investors and the market in good condition you will earn profit so much even bounty hunters sell all of their tokens.
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:22:10 AM

It depends on the coin and the campaign, on how successful the campaign was. If you research enough on the project then you might be able to tell whether a campaign is going to be successful and when it would actually be. If it takes time for it to implement its platform then buying in the market is the best way to earn from it as the price  would be down for longer periods
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:06:10 AM

#Datarius

It can be a yes or no. If the project is deemed to be promising and spectacular into the eyes of the investors and is backed by an established business, entity or so, it would be worth for us to invest there and profit when it hits the market, especially when they have reached hard cap faster than the exact ICO end date.

It can be no because there are some of them who might get a dump when it hits the exchanges, so the buyers during the ICO would regret it when they can buy it through the exchanges below the ICO price. Reality speaking.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:08:03 AM

I think you should see the situation carefully, sometimes investing in ICO when the investors and the market in good condition you will earn profit so much even bounty hunters sell all of their tokens.
People that do their bounty tasks will dump the coins if they are only doing for the money. There is a lot of those people so you have to just consider whenever you are purchasing coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: