Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:41:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Seuntjies DiceBot -Multi-Site, multi-strategy betting bot for dice. With Charts!  (Read 274545 times)
Llinessa

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:18:11 PM

The new version is very good... Smiley
I have not reset stats Sad
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:22:03 PM

Hi some version for Linux?
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:04:37 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2015, 02:33:16 AM by chilly2k

The new build seems to be losing a lot of responses for JD.  I hang at least every 30 mins.  Sometimes much sooner.  B9 ran for over 48 hours without a problem.  I can see the results of the roll on JD, but it's not showing in the bot.  A few times it was because of tips. but not the majority of the time.    

The lost responses might not be a bot problem.  I started up the hung bot tonight and within 5 mins it hung again.  Restart hung again, 3 bets hung.  I switched back to B9 and it hung after  5 mins.   It's running now, but for how long I don't know.  I was almost tempted to break out wire shark and run a sniffer to see what the network traffic looked like.  Almost.....   Smiley

The new build really moves fast on the bets.  Load and open working great.

Problems:  Balance is negative when it's really over 21.42  or something close to that.  

The program gets screwed up when you switch to advanced mode and back to programmer mode.
   It's somehow picking up the bet from the advanced mode.  Maybe even the chance.  Things were flying so fast I didn't have time to
see what was really going on, I needed to stop it before I was broke.  

Annoyances:  Screen scroll sometimes flashes back to the first lines in the console.   It's almost like your writing to the console so fast when it tries to refresh is moves back to the beginning of it's data for a brief time.  It's only less then a second, but if you don't realize what is happening you can think something is very wrong...    

Still looking for the result being returned.  Haven't looked very hard, but didn't see anything new in the onscreen help stuff.  

I'll let you know if I see anything else in the programmer area...    And thanks again for a great bot...  

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 07:25:10 AM

The new version is very good... Smiley
I have not reset stats Sad

Thanks.
Huh?

Hi some version for Linux?

No linux version untill .NET goes cross platform. Should be sometime this year.

The new build seems to be losing a lot of responses for JD.  I hang at least every 30 mins.  Sometimes much sooner.  B9 ran for over 48 hours without a problem.  I can see the results of the roll on JD, but it's not showing in the bot.  A few times it was because of tips. but not the majority of the time.   

The lost responses might not be a bot problem.  I started up the hung bot tonight and within 5 mins it hung again.  Restart hung again, 3 bets hung.  I switched back to B9 and it hung after  5 mins.   It's running now, but for how long I don't know.  I was almost tempted to break out wire shark and run a sniffer to see what the network traffic looked like.  Almost.....   Smiley

The new build really moves fast on the bets.  Load and open working great.

Problems:  Balance is negative when it's really over 21.42  or something close to that. 

The program gets screwed up when you switch to advanced mode and back to programmer mode.
   It's somehow picking up the bet from the advanced mode.  Maybe even the chance.  Things were flying so fast I didn't have time to

Annoyances:  Screen scroll sometimes flashes back to the first lines in the console.   It's almost like your writing to the console so fast when it tries to refresh is moves back to the beginning of it's data for a brief time.  It's only less then a second, but if you don't realize what is happening you can think something is very wrong...     

Still looking for the result being returned.  Haven't looked very hard, but didn't see anything new in the onscreen help stuff. 

I'll let you know if I see anything else in the programmer area...    And thanks again for a great bot... 

If it hung on build9 as well, it probably was due to something else, But I'll take a look never the less. Wireshark isn't going to do much, it's all https so you won't be able to sniff anything useful from the packets.

Is the balance only negative in LUA or in the whole bot?

Yes when you switch from programmer mode to advanced mode while running, the betting will immediately switch to the settings in advanced mode. Will add something to make the bot stop betting, or show a warning when switching between modes.

The console flashes because when it reaches 500 lines, I remove the top 50. When I do this, it flashes a bit. Will see If I can somehow do that a bit smoother.

You'll see a new variable in the box at the top called lastBet, of type Bet. This is an object with all of the latest bets' information. Here's a very very badly drawn UML of the class:

you're probably looking for lastBet.Roll

chilly2k
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 02:20:01 PM

The new build seems to be losing a lot of responses for JD.  I hang at least every 30 mins.  Sometimes much sooner.  B9 ran for over 48 hours without a problem.  I can see the results of the roll on JD, but it's not showing in the bot.  A few times it was because of tips. but not the majority of the time.   

The new build really moves fast on the bets.  Load and open working great.

Problems:  Balance is negative when it's really over 21.42  or something close to that. 

It's somehow picking up the bet from the advanced mode.  Maybe even the chance.  Things were flying so fast I didn't have time to

Annoyances:  Screen scroll sometimes flashes back to the first lines in the console.   It's almost like your writing to the console so fast when it tries to refresh is moves back to the beginning of it's data for a brief time.  It's only less then a second, but if you don't realize what is happening you can think something is very wrong...     

Still looking for the result being returned.  Haven't looked very hard, but didn't see anything new in the onscreen help stuff. 

I'll let you know if I see anything else in the programmer area...    And thanks again for a great bot... 

If it hung on build9 as well, it probably was due to something else, But I'll take a look never the less. Wireshark isn't going to do much, it's all https so you won't be able to sniff anything useful from the packets.

Is the balance only negative in LUA or in the whole bot?

Yes when you switch from programmer mode to advanced mode while running, the betting will immediately switch to the settings in advanced mode. Will add something to make the bot stop betting, or show a warning when switching between modes.

The console flashes because when it reaches 500 lines, I remove the top 50. When I do this, it flashes a bit. Will see If I can somehow do that a bit smoother.

You'll see a new variable in the box at the top called lastBet, of type Bet. This is an object with all of the latest bets' information. Here's a very very badly drawn UML of the class:

you're probably looking for lastBet.Roll

I'm guessing the hangs are a JD problem.  I ran the b10 version against PRC and it ran for several hours with no hangs.  JD is still hanging up, but not as often now.  maybe once an hour or so.  And now it could be due to tipping. 

The balance is only neg in LUA.  Is the field to small? 

I think stopping the bot when switching modes would be best.  If you pause the betting when you show the warning that could work too. 

The console flash is more of an annoyance then anything.   

I'll look into the last bet stuff.  Very useful I think.

A few other things.  The stat window doesn't have a way to close it from the window.  You have to close it from the windows task bar. 

Also, I'm not sure I know how to explain this one.  When you logon it acts a little funky.  I was trying to logon to PRC but the bot was pointing at JD, the logon hung for awhile, and then popped up a window, but the window was hidden, while hidden the bot main body is unresponsive, so it looked like it hung.  Once I found the window and clicked ok everything was fine.  Changed the site, and away I went.  So I guess the real problem was the login failed pop-up was not brought to the foreground.

And as always, thanks for the great bot.   

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 03:23:08 PM

I'm guessing the hangs are a JD problem.  I ran the b10 version against PRC and it ran for several hours with no hangs.  JD is still hanging up, but not as often now.  maybe once an hour or so.  And now it could be due to tipping. 

The balance is only neg in LUA.  Is the field to small? 

I think stopping the bot when switching modes would be best.  If you pause the betting when you show the warning that could work too. 

The console flash is more of an annoyance then anything.   

I'll look into the last bet stuff.  Very useful I think.

A few other things.  The stat window doesn't have a way to close it from the window.  You have to close it from the windows task bar. 

Also, I'm not sure I know how to explain this one.  When you logon it acts a little funky.  I was trying to logon to PRC but the bot was pointing at JD, the logon hung for awhile, and then popped up a window, but the window was hidden, while hidden the bot main body is unresponsive, so it looked like it hung.  Once I found the window and clicked ok everything was fine.  Changed the site, and away I went.  So I guess the real problem was the login failed pop-up was not brought to the foreground.

And as always, thanks for the great bot.   

It's probably something to do with jdcapi.

Yes it's an overflow problem, but I'm not sure how to fix it, it gets sent through as a decimal, which is the largest native data type for numbers. If LUA can't handle 2digits with 8 decimals, it's just one of those things. I'll dig around though, there should be a fix.

just click the hide stats button in the top right. Sorry, I forgot to add the control box to the form after i removed it to test something.

JD's login is very slow when logging in with incorrect details, people usually switch to another program first, so when the message gets displayed that there was a problem, it's moved to the background. Not so much i can do about it other than to preach to people about patience and to look at the open windows in the task bar.

chilly2k
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:56:49 PM

Serious problem on the B10 programmer mode stuff.

I was trying to do a withdrawl on PRC.  Here is an example of the code.

target = 0.02

function dobet()
   if (win) then
      nextbet = balance / 1024
      withdraw("BTC adddy",target)
   else
      nextbet = previousbet * 2
   end
end   

For some reason the withdraw function call is not correct.  But the really bad part is nextbet in the win path is not updated.  I got lucky on this and won a little more then expected, but it could have gone the other way and I would have lost a lot. 

I loaded this into b9 and get an "invalid call to function arguments" and betting stops.

My code is a little more involved then this, so it took a bit to narrow this down.         

Another question, does withdraw work on PRC.  I think you answered this a little back so I will check. 
I tried withdraw("addy".variable)
          withdraw('addy',variable)
          withdraw(variable,variable)
          withdraw variable,constant)

Nothing seemed to work. 

Thanks

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 06:28:00 PM

Serious problem on the B10 programmer mode stuff.

I was trying to do a withdrawl on PRC.  Here is an example of the code.

target = 0.02

function dobet()
   if (win) then
      nextbet = balance / 1024
      withdraw("BTC adddy",target)
   else
      nextbet = previousbet * 2
   end
end   

For some reason the withdraw function call is not correct.  But the really bad part is nextbet in the win path is not updated.  I got lucky on this and won a little more then expected, but it could have gone the other way and I would have lost a lot. 

I loaded this into b9 and get an "invalid call to function arguments" and betting stops.

My code is a little more involved then this, so it took a bit to narrow this down.         

Another question, does withdraw work on PRC.  I think you answered this a little back so I will check. 
I tried withdraw("addy".variable)
          withdraw('addy',variable)
          withdraw(variable,variable)
          withdraw variable,constant)

Nothing seemed to work. 

Thanks

The lua methods work the same regardless of which site you're betting on. On PRC, the site blocks withdrawals if you make them within 30 seconds of your last bet (or atleast it used to, I think dean removed that), so I added a delay to withdrawals at PRC. This means that the bot stops betting for 31 seconds, do the withdrawal and then continues betting.

I didn't even notice that.... In the method box, I have the parameters switched around. It is actually withdraw(amount:double, address:string)
So just swap them around and it should work

A tip for future reference, before starting the bot, just run nextbet=<your amount here> in the console before restarting betting. Otherwise it will just about resume where it left off

Fritz125

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:05:14 PM

The bot seems to be hanging every few minutes for me on 999 dice. Any probable reason why?
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 05:19:58 PM

The bot seems to be hanging every few minutes for me on 999 dice. Any probable reason why?

Could be alot of things. Which version are you using?

Janix

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:56:36 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 10:20:29 AM by Janix

Hey, really awesome bot. I have a question if you could help me out?

I want to set my bet as a % of my 'max total'. I finally found that I could do this with DiceBot which is epic! However... The martingale doesn't work with it? It doesn't multiply my losses, it just continually bets that % which sucks Sad. Any way to fix this? Would be very grateful!

Thanks in advance,

Jan

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 10:50:31 AM

Hey, really awesome bot. I have a question if you could help me out?

I want to set my bet as a % of my 'max total'. I finally found that I could do this with DiceBot which is epic! However... The martingale doesn't work with it? It doesn't multiply my losses, it just continually bets that % which sucks Sad. Any way to fix this? Would be very grateful!

Thanks in advance,

Jan

The idea of the "bet percentage of balance" is to continually bet that percentage. Just write a little lua script in the programmer mode to do what you need. In the most basic form, it would look something like this:

Code:
function dobet()
if win then
nextbet=balance*(percentage/100)
else
nextbet=2*previousbet
end
end

Janix

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 12:23:06 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 01:40:05 PM by Janix

The idea of the "bet percentage of balance" is to continually bet that percentage. Just write a little lua script in the programmer mode to do what you need. In the most basic form, it would look something like this:

Code:
function dobet()
if win then
else
nextbet=2*previousbet
end
end

So how would I apply 0.0026285% to my total?

I tried:

Code:
function dobet()
if win then
nextbet=balance*0.0026285
else
nextbet=2*previousbet
end
end

I also tried balance/38000 for a similar result, but no luck Sad, AND tried 2*balance to test it and it still didn't work? It just results in my bet being set to 0.. It doesn't seem to be registering 'balance' as a variable..

I don't have any experience in lua, sorry - so if you could help me get it right I'd appreciate it!
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 02:03:29 PM

Code:
function dobet()
if win then
else
nextbet=2*previousbet
end
end

So how would I apply 0.0026285% to my total?

I tried:

Code:
function dobet()
if win then
nextbet=balance*0.0026285
else
nextbet=2*previousbet
end
end

I also tried balance/38000 for a similar result, but no luck Sad, AND tried 2*balance to test it and it still didn't work? It just results in my bet being set to 0.. It doesn't seem to be registering 'balance' as a variable..

I don't have any experience in lua, sorry - so if you could help me get it right I'd appreciate it!

Which version are you using and how did you start the bot? If you're using the programmer mode you need to go to the console tab and type start() in the console to start betting and then type stop() again to stop the bot. If you did use the console to start it, did it show you an error message?

I used percentage/100 for a reason. balance*0.0026285 = 0.26285% of the balance. if you want 0.0026285% of the balance, it's balance*0.000026285

Janix

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:14:04 PM

Which version are you using and how did you start the bot? If you're using the programmer mode you need to go to the console tab and type start() in the console to start betting and then type stop() again to stop the bot. If you did use the console to start it, did it show you an error message?

I used percentage/100 for a reason. balance*0.0026285 = 0.26285% of the balance. if you want 0.0026285% of the balance, it's balance*0.000026285

I start/stop the bot by writing start() and stop() in the console per the user guide. I am using version:

Code:
DiceBot
Programmer: Seuntjie
vs 3.0 Alpha build 7

I get no errors in the console. I can literally type: nextbet=balance and it still only bets 0's.
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 02:19:15 PM

I am using version:

Code:
DiceBot
vs 3.0 Alpha build 7

I get no errors in the console. I can literally type: nextbet=balance and it still only bets 0's.

update to build 10. The build you're using has a really buggy programmer mode, including not getting the balance from the bot.

Alpha version (build 10) of Seuntjies Dicebot is available at seuntjie.com/dicebot/dicebot-v3-alpha-b10.zip

Janix

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:24:14 PM

update to build 10. The build you're using has a really buggy programmer mode, including not getting the balance from the bot.

Alpha version (build 10) of Seuntjies Dicebot is available at seuntjie.com/dicebot/dicebot-v3-alpha-b10.zip

That would explain it lol. Think I followed a link from the PrimeDice link list. Thanks very much.
boliu

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

6th BTC reached. Thank you for your support

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:28:13 PM

I am using version:

Code:
DiceBot
vs 3.0 Alpha build 7

Build 10 status is "Status/Current Action: Disconnected"

how do I connect? I don't see the site.

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 08:50:13 PM

I am using version:

Code:
DiceBot
vs 3.0 Alpha build 7

There is a login box where you enter your username and password. If your screen resolution is small, you might need to scroll to the right a bit in the panel above the chart (the chart should just be a big empty white block if you just start the bot). The login box is just to the right of the basic stats and manual bet controls

boliu

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

6th BTC reached. Thank you for your support

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:28:37 PM

I am using version:

Code:
DiceBot
vs 3.0 Alpha build 7

There is a login box where you enter your username and password. If your screen resolution is small, you might need to scroll to the right a bit in the panel above the chart (the chart should just be a big empty white block if you just start the bot). The login box is just to the right of the basic stats and manual bet controls

thanks, I got it signed in, but I don't see the website?

Also, the roll numbers are whole numbers, is there a settings to show decimals?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: