Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:05:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Seuntjies DiceBot -Multi-Site, multi-strategy betting bot for dice. With Charts!  (Read 274563 times)
overG

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:21:18 PM

Look in the advanced mode, advanced bet settings, zig zag.

I looked and I see that it can only chance = 90
How can I set over 9.99 to win?
overG

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:44:08 AM

Hey seuntjie,
Where can I find primedice in the source code?
https://github.com/Seuntjie900/DiceBot
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 08:52:20 AM

Hey seuntjie,
Where can I find primedice in the source code?
https://github.com/Seuntjie900/DiceBot

https://github.com/Seuntjie900/DiceBot/blob/master/DiceBot/PD.cs

spiritual3

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:08:48 PM

I dont know if it is ok to post here or not.. But from the last few weeks i am playing dice with a good strategy.. Till now it is giving constant profits. But i am doing it with using bot and manual .. simultaneously.. It will be very much help full for most of the dice players if any one prepare this script. That is why  i am posting here.
Here is the strategy.
1. Bet 0.1% of balance as base bet.
2. Start dicebot with max wining chances. And stop at one loss.
3. To recover from loss.. Do manual ..
4. Select winning chances at 60%
5. Double the last bet. and roll the dice.
6. Mostly it will win. If not..again double and roll..If it wins..dont come to base bet.. Just down one step and roll the dice.
7. When two wins in a row comes.. come to base bet ans start dicebot again with max winning chancess..
8. Till now it is giving me constant profits.
I request if any one have any suggestions or comments for this strategy.i welcome ..
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:12:10 AM

I dont know if it is ok to post here or not.. But from the last few weeks i am playing dice with a good strategy.. Till now it is giving constant profits. But i am doing it with using bot and manual .. simultaneously.. It will be very much help full for most of the dice players if any one prepare this script. That is why  i am posting here.
Here is the strategy.
1. Bet 0.1% of balance as base bet.
2. Start dicebot with max wining chances. And stop at one loss.
3. To recover from loss.. Do manual ..
4. Select winning chances at 60%
5. Double the last bet. and roll the dice.
6. Mostly it will win. If not..again double and roll..If it wins..dont come to base bet.. Just down one step and roll the dice.
7. When two wins in a row comes.. come to base bet ans start dicebot again with max winning chancess..
8. Till now it is giving me constant profits.
I request if any one have any suggestions or comments for this strategy.i welcome ..

"max wining chances" is 98% or 95% or 90% ??
spiritual3

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:46:52 AM

I tested with two sites. crypto-games and dice999.
For crypto games i put 97.25 and for dice999 i put 95
paying_mlm

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 12:59:01 PM

sorry to say.. but there is some thing problem with the latest version. I dont have any technical knowledge . So i cant say what exactly problem is. But it eats our funds. When there is win.. our balance deducts. Even it opens abnormal high bets .. with out our knowledge. I request the programmer to go through this issue. It is not to blame the service. But i just intimate the issue..

Again, can you make a video of it happening please? and send me your labouchere list in PM or something. I didn't change anything on labouchere so it should still work identically.

Is there anyone else experiencing this problem?

Yes, I have faced this issue with 999dice.  I was in programmer mode running my script..  Within script, it was reset condition (meaning there was series of winning bets and I had recovered previous losses and nextbet was supposed to be basebet or starting bet and although bet history shows all green bets (wins), balance was reduced by my last bet amount and chart too showed dip for last bet amount. 

I thought may be something wrong with my script, spent about 30 minutes debugging console logs, bet history and my script.. but could not justify..  later on I just left it there and moved on..  I remember that bet as well.  It was 88% chance low bet. and result was 7.8**  and that was 9th or 10th winning bet in the series..

I tried to check on 999dice.  My balance was reduced there.. That bet was correctly processed by bot (meaning I checked provably fair means and bet outcome was same on site and in bot)  Since, 999dice site does not show bets placed by dicebot under "My Bets" page, we can not verify what was that bet.  but it looks like dicebot indeed placed a duplicate bet to 999dice site (meaning repeated last bet). 

Could it be internet connectivity issue?  Think about this scenario:  1) dicebot places a bet. 2) you loose connectivity for some time 3) mean while site sends result 4) dicebot misses that communication 5) you get your internet connectivity back 6) dicebot gets updated balance (may be low/high)

In above case, that bet will not show up in bet history.  It all depends on when dicebot logs bet and when does it get lastbet.ID.  If it is only in response (which dicebot may miss because of connectivity), there is not way we can know for sure for one way or other..

I hope this helps.

SR.
paying_mlm

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 01:32:29 PM

Not sure if only me...

I noticed that chart is not getting displayed with correct profit.  Attached screen-shot shows chart after logging in 999dice/btc with 1740 satoshi balance..

screen shot:
http://internet-earning.cu.cc/mlm/dicebot-chart-start.jpg

error screen shot:
http://internet-earning.cu.cc/mlm/dicebot-chart-error.jpg

My balance went south by 20-30 satoshi and recovered by 30-35 satoshi making balance more than starting balance of 1740.  But still graph shows current profit line in negative / below zero. 

I have noticed this for many sessions with different sites.

Note:  As I can not upload any image/file on dicebot site, I am posting this bug here.. 
CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:29:14 PM

I really like your seuntjie bot and i like your strategy but i am sad because there is no seuntjie bot for mobile phone.But now i buyed  laptop and i will be able to download and use suentjie bot Cheesy.
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 07:30:25 PM

sorry to say.. but there is some thing problem with the latest version. I dont have any technical knowledge . So i cant say what exactly problem is. But it eats our funds. When there is win.. our balance deducts. Even it opens abnormal high bets .. with out our knowledge. I request the programmer to go through this issue. It is not to blame the service. But i just intimate the issue..

Again, can you make a video of it happening please? and send me your labouchere list in PM or something. I didn't change anything on labouchere so it should still work identically.

Yes, I have faced this issue with 999dice.  I was in programmer mode running my script..  Within script, it was reset condition (meaning there was series of winning bets and I had recovered previous losses and nextbet was supposed to be basebet or starting bet and although bet history shows all green bets (wins), balance was reduced by my last bet amount and chart too showed dip for last bet amount. 

I thought may be something wrong with my script, spent about 30 minutes debugging console logs, bet history and my script.. but could not justify..  later on I just left it there and moved on..  I remember that bet as well.  It was 88% chance low bet. and result was 7.8**  and that was 9th or 10th winning bet in the series..

I tried to check on 999dice.  My balance was reduced there.. That bet was correctly processed by bot (meaning I checked provably fair means and bet outcome was same on site and in bot)  Since, 999dice site does not show bets placed by dicebot under "My Bets" page, we can not verify what was that bet.  but it looks like dicebot indeed placed a duplicate bet to 999dice site (meaning repeated last bet). 

Could it be internet connectivity issue?  Think about this scenario:  1) dicebot places a bet. 2) you loose connectivity for some time 3) mean while site sends result 4) dicebot misses that communication 5) you get your internet connectivity back 6) dicebot gets updated balance (may be low/high)

In above case, that bet will not show up in bet history.  It all depends on when dicebot logs bet and when does it get lastbet.ID.  If it is only in response (which dicebot may miss because of connectivity), there is not way we can know for sure for one way or other..

I hope this helps.

SR.

On which version of the bot was this? I know there was an issue similar to this in an older version of the bot but it's been fixed for a few months now.

Also, it could be a connectivity issue. That's the exact reason I fought against having the bot retry bets if something goes wrong, but people kept complaining and pushing me to do so, so eventually I did.

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 07:39:27 PM

Not sure if only me...

I noticed that chart is not getting displayed with correct profit.  Attached screen-shot shows chart after logging in 999dice/btc with 1740 satoshi balance..

screen shot:

error screen shot:

My balance went south by 20-30 satoshi and recovered by 30-35 satoshi making balance more than starting balance of 1740.  But still graph shows current profit line in negative / below zero. 

Note:  As I can not upload any image/file on dicebot site, I am posting this bug here.. 

Hmm I am unable to reproduce this error. It might be a rounding error resulting from the odd bet sizes you're sending. this is likely for 999dice and one or two other sites, since I receive very little actual info back from the site about the bet. This means I have to use the info from inside the bot and not what the site received, and due to rounding, this isn't always 100% the same. Can you try that same script but with 10 or 100 sats instead of 1 and see if the same thing happens? (Doge works well for these tests)

ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 10:22:43 PM

Someone can post some strategy working good for me?

Thx

numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:31:54 AM

Thx
maybe nope, just read all strategy in this thread and pick the best one for you. If you still didn't meet any good strategy for you, you should read other strategy in this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1114503.0
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 06:08:23 AM

Thx
maybe nope, just read all strategy in this thread and pick the best one for you. If you still didn't meet any good strategy for you, you should read other strategy in this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1114503.0

Alternatively, you can browse settings on https://bot.seuntjie.com/settings.aspx or programmer mode scripts on https://bot.seuntjie.com/Scripts.aspx

paying_mlm

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 10:40:04 AM

I hope this helps.

SR.

On which version of the bot was this? I know there was an issue similar to this in an older version of the bot but it's been fixed for a few months now.

Also, it could be a connectivity issue. That's the exact reason I fought against having the bot retry bets if something goes wrong, but people kept complaining and pushing me to do so, so eventually I did.

Last but one,  3.1.7..  I did not pay much attention as connectivity in my area is a bitch.  Connectivity can cause this.  But when do you save bet in database?  If you create new record in bet database before placing a bet and at completion/end, update that record accordingly, then we can track this type of error.  Because there will be a record of bet even if that bet has not been successfully executed/placed.   By record status we can know if bet placed, result received(win/lose), statistics updated, txn committed ..etc..  Just thinking loud..  let me know.
paying_mlm

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 11:38:57 AM

Not sure if only me...

screen shot:
http://internet-earning.cu.cc/mlm/dicebot-chart-start.jpg

error screen shot:
http://internet-earning.cu.cc/mlm/dicebot-chart-error.jpg

Hmm I am unable to reproduce this error. It might be a rounding error resulting from the odd bet sizes you're sending. this is likely for 999dice and one or two other sites, since I receive very little actual info back from the site about the bet. This means I have to use the info from inside the bot and not what the site received, and due to rounding, this isn't always 100% the same. Can you try that same script but with 10 or 100 sats instead of 1 and see if the same thing happens? (Doge works well for these tests)

bet size is not odd.  it is more than 8 satoshi.  Scripts calculates expected profit greater than 1.  chance is 88 so all the bets are more than 8 satoshi.  Yes, rounding will affect but balance is always correct.  Before placing a bet, I roundup to nearest satoshi.  Attached screen shot was specifically for this message for short duration hence graph/chart is off by few satoshis.  I have run this for few hundred bets and I get bigger difference in long run.   If we calculate profit by taking difference between old and new balances, any rounding error will not affect chart/graph.  If we calculate profit independently, then rounding will definitely impact.    Once, I get back to betting, will test run for longer duration and higher amount..

No big deal..  we can live with this behavior..   :-)
BetKing.io
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 11:59:36 AM

You will need to update to the latest version for the dice bot to work with https://betking.io

Thanks
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 01:07:46 PM

Last but one,  3.1.7..  I did not pay much attention as connectivity in my area is a bitch.  Connectivity can cause this.  But when do you save bet in database?  If you create new record in bet database before placing a bet and at completion/end, update that record accordingly, then we can track this type of error.  Because there will be a record of bet even if that bet has not been successfully executed/placed.   By record status we can know if bet placed, result received(win/lose), statistics updated, txn committed ..etc..  Just thinking loud..  let me know.

The latest version is 3.2.0, not 3.1.7. Bets are committed to the DB once the result is received. At this stage, the bot is not capable of committing a bet to the DB before sending it to the bot (the betID and site name are used as primary keys, committing a bet before the betid is known is going to crash things). This is a good idea though and will be looked at for v4 of the bot.

bet size is not odd.  it is more than 8 satoshi.  Scripts calculates expected profit greater than 1.  chance is 88 so all the bets are more than 8 satoshi.  Yes, rounding will affect but balance is always correct.  Before placing a bet, I roundup to nearest satoshi.  Attached screen shot was specifically for this message for short duration hence graph/chart is off by few satoshis.  I have run this for few hundred bets and I get bigger difference in long run.   If we calculate profit by taking difference between old and new balances, any rounding error will not affect chart/graph.  If we calculate profit independently, then rounding will definitely impact.    Once, I get back to betting, will test run for longer duration and higher amount..

The balance will be the same since it's received from the site after every bet. The profit for each bet I have to calculate manually, thus rounding errors can occur. If you scale your betting and the difference scales with it, it can help identify the problem. For example, on the best shown on your screenshot, the bot could be calculating the profit as 0.00000019295 but the site could be rounding it to 0.00000019, OR the other way around. over 8 bets, this is a difference of ~5 satoshi. If the bets are scaled and the difference scales with them, it's something else. If the difference doesn't scale, it's a rounding problem. Please test this.

Testing on another site could also help identify the problem, if you don't mind testing on PD or BetKing.

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 01:09:16 PM

You will need to update to the latest version for the dice bot to work with https://betking.io

Thanks

I have not yet released a new version of DiceBot with the fixes for BetKing, I will do so ASAP

paying_mlm

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 06:47:50 AM

The latest version is 3.2.0, not 3.1.7. Bets are committed to the DB once the result is received. At this stage, the bot is not capable of committing a bet to the DB before sending it to the bot (the betID and site name are used as primary keys, committing a bet before the betid is known is going to crash things). This is a good idea though and will be looked at for v4 of the bot.

I know.. That's why I said Last but one..  You may use surrogate keys as primary key and change BetID and Site-Name to unique keys to resolve this.

The balance will be the same since it's received from the site after every bet. The profit for each bet I have to calculate manually, thus rounding errors can occur.

hmm..Suggestion:  what if, you calculate profit like this?:   Profit = Profit + New Balance - Old Balance
Irrespective of win/loss of bets, any rounding and even any missing/dropped bets (because of connectivity issue or anything), profit will always be correct and accurate.

Or  alternatively, what if, you plot balance directly?  Starting balance becomes your Profit=0 line (x-axis).

I hope you do not mind me making all this suggestions.  Please let me know if it is not so, and I will stop.

thanks
SR.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: