Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:39:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Is bitcoin helpful to the economy?  (Read 1500 times)
embung mereng

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:18:47 AM

yes I think it is true for people who know bitcoin really helps the economy
Me and many people make a living by working in bitcoin
Bitcoin greatly helped my family's economy begin daily needs until the cost of my schoolchildren
everything I get from my job in bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:04:32 AM

FOr me and some people whom I know who work with bitcoin, it has really helped us to be financially stable and pay-off debts. It has really elevated our way of life. And I hope it does too to everyone who will get into bitcoin.
It is possible for every people who will work or get into bitcoin to get a huge help from bitcoin financially but they should work hard and do their best in order to get into the opportunity that will give them a lot of benefits. They should be patient in finding opportunities because sometimes the opportunity will not knock so you need to build a door.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:13:34 AM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

That's true the bitcoin it was helpful to our economy, Just like me i don't have yet and applied into a different company and while applying a job ill just doing bitcoin also because i want to earn money. And maybe if no one accepted me i think i'm to focus in bitcoin.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:16:00 AM

Bitcoin can not help to economy because of nobody get taxes from operation with bitcoin and crypto , regulations just now starting to get taxes like from japan traders and coinbase usa citizens , in future i think every platform will be pay taxes for us or we will be pay it too.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:24:15 AM

As do any other opportunities, bitcoin is helpful to the economy. To individuals, just looking for something to do, it's perfect. Im not sure how sustainable this is, and how long it will remain beneficial for them, but let's all just enjoy this for now. Additionally the experience bitcoin teaches, is applicable to other things like stocks. The mere act of doing research on bitcoin, points you to other opportunities.

It's an additional venue for earning to those who are least fortunate in their individual career, provides another opportunity to people needs another source of living it also helps to lessen unemployment rate of certain community. If many people  find a living in bitcoin it's a booster for their economy.

Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:27:48 AM

I strongly believe that bitcoin can change everything, it can help the economy for our people who have no fixed income, so for them, bitcoin is very easy to help them.
TheROBER

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:38:47 PM

Fiat economy is a centralized economy and for that people have to bear loads of weight of tax upon transactions which is absent in btcs
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:29:50 PM

Suppose that bitcoin will become a universally recognized currency around the world. Then the price of the currency should be equal to the price of all the world's wealth.If bitcoin takes the leading place in the world economy it is necessary to take into account that the supply of coins is not infinite. One can only imagine how much it will cost one coin.Someday, the market capitalization of bitcoin will catch up or even surpass the market capitalization of gold.But for this, bitcoin will need state support.If States do not want to enter the cryptocurrency market, then bitcoin still has growth potential. It will be used by investors as an interstate payment system.Cryptocurrency is not subject to inflation. The States will have to adopt new financing mechanisms and taxation.
Bitcoin does not need the support of governments that is the whole point, to create a currency that does not need approval of anyone else, obviously f we had approval then will be easy for bitcoin to gain value but what makes you think that that is what the government wants? It will be very dumb from them to support bitcoin after all they are the ones that have to right to print currency and that is a huge power that allows them to run deficits to spend more money than the money they get through taxes, with a bitcoin took over they will be unable to do that any longer.
bitlyra

Activity: 142

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:47:39 PM

Bitcoin is a big help to the economy. If more people are working with bitcoin and earning good income from it then the economy will be stable. More unemployed people will be given the chance to earn with big amount and that can help the economy.

sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:01:13 PM

I agree with your opinion, let alone the facts in my country most of the unemployed can earn a pretty good income in the world of cryptocurrency, and I am one person. I can not imagine if I do not know bitcoin from the first, surely at this time I still be unemployed because in my country is very hard at all to find a job.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:23:09 AM

As do any other opportunities, bitcoin is helpful to the economy. To individuals, just looking for something to do, it's perfect. Im not sure how sustainable this is, and how long it will remain beneficial for them, but let's all just enjoy this for now. Additionally the experience bitcoin teaches, is applicable to other things like stocks. The mere act of doing research on bitcoin, points you to other opportunities.

It's an additional venue for earning to those who are least fortunate in their individual career, provides another opportunity to people needs another source of living it also helps to lessen unemployment rate of certain community. If many people  find a living in bitcoin it's a booster for their economy.

May be for an individual and not as a whole, because currently bitcoin users are too much limited, i think currently less than 2% people have idea about bitcoin while the rest of the people do not know anything about bitcoin, therefore i think that bitcoin is giving benefit to an individual and it does not mean that it can effect the economy of a country.
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:39:03 AM

Well you know besides everything else I do think that the reason Bitcoins is helpful to the economy is because it provides a stable income system.
It gives many people out there a job !
And that's really something else...
Because government itself is struggling to provide jobs to everyone and Bitcoins is doing that thus offcourse it's... excellent for the economy !
your statement seems too exaggerate, because I see a different reality.
not everyone can take advantage of bitcoin as a job, only certain people, most of those who join are, from the upper middle class. and not many poor people participate with bitcoin, due to lack of technological knowledge.

I agree, not all people benefited from bitcoin. People living in a middle class only earn in bitcoin but poor people does not. You can help poor people to have a job by investing your earned bitcoin (I mean turn into cash) in a business like restaurant, a cellular shop or etc. and also to the economy

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:45:31 AM

Well you know besides everything else I do think that the reason Bitcoins is helpful to the economy is because it provides a stable income system.
It gives many people out there a job !
And that's really something else...
Because government itself is struggling to provide jobs to everyone and Bitcoins is doing that thus offcourse it's... excellent for the economy !

I think bitcoin help to those who believed in it,Bitcoin help many unemployed people all over the world,It brings an opportunity for all of us,give income to those jobless and extra income to those who have permanent job.I think bitcoin help in economy in the sense that people earn coins to buy their needs and wants so it increase the purchasing rate.Bitcoin reduce the number of unemployed people and increase the sales of each business.When people earn in Bitcoin they are now capable to buy there everyday needs and support their family needs too.So basically bitcoin has a big contribution in today economy.

Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:47:40 AM

If that is an individual economy, yes obviously very helpful. But I am not sure if the meaning is a country's economy, because there are some countries that prohibit it. You should not be too dependent on bitcoin and do not make it as a way to get the main income.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:53:56 AM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.
Of course bitcoin is really helpful to the economy of a specific country as well as for the people. Bitcoin helps people by giving them the capability to earn their own money for them to sustain their daily needs. Also, they can now participate in the buying and selling in their economy that can make their economy grow and develop.

t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:00:36 AM

there is much to prove if bitcoin is able to change and deliver many things in terms of one's economy so I think it will help many people who are in an economic crisis

sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:04:48 AM

bitcoin does help a lot of the economy, we also have a better life and I hope the government can see this so they will support and accept bitcoin
minthit

Activity: 325
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:06:32 AM

The reality is rather than helping people during their free time, bitcoin has the great potential to bring about the true global economy.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:21:17 AM

I am not really sure about this. If we are talking about helping the economies of certain countries then I doubt bitcoin makes a big impact. Because nations economies depends on fiats, gold and other resources like oil.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:29:34 AM

Probably yes! bitcoin come and help all people due to business transactions etc.and to have daily income interms of trading and holding thats why bitcoin are like of the most people who invest because of the value of it. but in economy? I dont think so because not all people use it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: