Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:31:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Is bitcoin helpful to the economy?  (Read 1500 times)
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:26:51 PM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.
This just happened to me bitcoin give me an advantages changed my economic life drastically. Moreover, a person like me who is still a student can earn a money at a young age.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:29:39 PM

I think that yes, bitcoin can be helpful to the economy but government should accept it and also start control it somehow. While they can't do both they will not make anything from bitcoin.

Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:37:26 PM

The amount of bitcoin users right now wont even give a budge to a countries economy. Bitcoin community is fast growing but it's not enough to be a factor to the economy yet. Plus a lot of users tends to hold bitcoin as an investment rather than using it for transactions. Somehow it could help people somehow if they have enough knowledge to earn from trading or bounty participating maybe.

ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:12:08 PM

It is helpful to the economy,bitcoin is becoming widely know world wide giving room for more investors to invest and benefit
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:55:36 PM

It is really a big help not only in the people who believes in it but also the Economy as it really brings an opportunity for all us. How it help Economy? Simply, since people are earning here their purchasing limit has increased, with that a lot of businesses had increased their sales as well.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:19:22 PM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

Yes, bitcoin is really helpful at the republic of economy. It gives an a lot of opportunity to many people who trust on it. When it's employed or unemployed it's necessarily gives a benifit from a lot of people who really believe on what it gives bitcoin to them.
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:25:06 PM

bitcoin helps the community of course with their own efforts that they do, in the ways of everyone who is
and bitcoin facilitates that so bitcoin is something special because it has a function that is invaluable to me

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:28:01 PM

In a way yes but i dont think it is helpful to a country’s economy as a whole. In some individual who are into it it is helpful. It gives income to jobless individuals and extra income to those who dont have enough.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:34:41 PM

Yes it is helpful, japan today is using cryptocurrency in order to improve their own countries economy and those people who are living in that country is very lucky that they can mine cryptocurrency, in this way they are earning a huge amount of profit daily.
Daday23

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:50:32 PM

Yes it is very helpful in the economy specially to those unemployed people.Bitcoin is a good source of income.From it we can earn in easy way.It gives a lot of opportunity to many people who trust on it. When it's employed or unemployed it's gives a benifit from a lot of people who really believe on what it gives bitcoin to them.Time,effort,and hardwork in order for you to earn in bitcoin.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:52:49 PM

Cryptocurrency has a big role on the community, it helps different people in their life to get out of poverty and if government will only legalize bitcoins then there is no doubt that the community will live a wealthy life.

NH

Activity: 422

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:19:48 PM

i think its yes.
i have bad economic condition before know about bitcoin, but it changes when i start knowing about bitcoin. not only myself, but people around me get the effect. sometime i ask someone to do what i do, make deal with them and earn coin together. it fun because we can help each other

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
mick42

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:42:08 PM

The person earns on bitcoin, transfers to Fiat, spends money for the needs. Further a part of money in a type of tax gets to the state treasury.
CoolSkeleton

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:05:00 PM

I don't see a real use for BTC today, those differences between BTC prices of yesterday and today don't seems like natural
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:19:43 PM

Yes I agree on you that bitcoin really helps in the economy. Just like for example it gives work to those who doesn't have work. Aside from that it can give an income to the economy because it will contribute well to the community. BTC gives differences before and after it develops progress for the future of economy and everyone.
simonzenke55

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:29:16 PM

For me yes . Bitcoin is helpful to the economy by helping unemployed to have regular job in bitcoin to have a money in easy ways and good ways .. Bitcoin is the one secured crypto
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:47:17 PM

Yes I agree on you that bitcoin really helps in the economy. Just like for example it gives work to those who doesn't have work. Aside from that it can give an income to the economy because it will contribute well to the community. BTC gives differences before and after it develops progress for the future of economy and everyone.
In fact bitcoin can create inflation of the country if many of the citizens using bitcoin the tendency the economy will boost because people have gained profit out of bitcoin people will spend it  in their country and the economic activity will  increase and it will generate jobs.

patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:00:07 AM

Most likely yes! bitcoin come and help all individuals because of business exchanges etc.and to have day by day wage interms of exchanging and holding that is the reason bitcoin resemble of the vast majority who contribute as a result of its estimation. be that as it may, in economy? I dont think so in light of the fact that not all individuals utilize it.
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:29:14 AM

In poor and economically backward countries, people began to make money thanks to bitcoin and signature companies, where they receive money for placing posts in special forums. This job is well paid, especially if you do this from several different accounts, you can receive more than 50 dollars and with less time spent. Compared with the salary for ordinary work in their countries, this is quite a big profit.
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:32:22 AM

I`m not an expert, but in my opinion botcoin will be helpful to individuals, making them feel better in financial sphere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: