Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:31:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Is bitcoin helpful to the economy?  (Read 1500 times)
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:37:31 AM

Yes, I do agree that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is useful to the economy especially if supported by the government.
In the Philippines, you can say that it may equal to being a foreign worker as one takes in cash excluded to ones that circulate in the area. It also may reduce the percentage of unemployment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ClackKendi

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:37:53 AM

Bitcoin is very useful for the economy because it helps real estate entrepreneurs to get the real capital to run their businesses and get people to earn a living, while investors leave their idle money. to invest.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:03:05 AM

I agree with your opinion about bitcoin can fill empty time or even be an alternative income for people who feel less with their main income but whether bitcoin beneficial or helpful for economy? maybe for the individual economy will be very useful including me. but if it has entered a country's economic area then bitcoin can disrupt financial stability. because the bitcoin of its price is not fixed and too unstable because it is determined future supply and demand expedition.
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:44:51 AM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot of attention in many countries now because it really helps the people.
Yes, of course, Bitcoin is very beneficial for the economy. Because this has been very proven for people who use Bitcoin since a long time ago. Even I myself have seen the proof. So I really believe if Bitcoin is very beneficial for everyone's economy. I can not imagine if Bitcoin is known by all the people of the World, surely everyone will have a better economy and not live with more trouble.
zhagedus

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 08:48:05 AM

For those in the E-commerce industry to moved in using Bitcoin that mean BTC has a helpful stand in the Economy. I think in a short time from now the biggest e-commerce giants will join BTC to improve on you economy. 
ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

I think bitcoin is really helpful to the economy and society ,because if you still have no money you can earn still by joining the bounty projects through bitcoin forum, by helping promote the project and and you will be awarded with token and convert to ethereum or bitcoin.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:56:17 AM

I think yes. Bitcoin is very helpful on a economy. Its make dollars more to come on a country. The more money who insert in a country the more economy grow thats my opnion
bachus

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:05:23 AM

Actually in my particular country, bitcoin is harmful I suppose, becouse it isnt taxed, so government arent having profit from people who are involved in.
shoaibmahar

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:41:17 AM

yes Bitcoin will helpful for economy,Because it engage manpower and will reduce the expenses as compare to fiat money.
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:19:55 AM

Yes , bitcoin is very helpful to the economy because it gives a lot of people who are indeed to reach they're goals and dreams in life in easy way to get money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:15:02 AM

Imagine how technologically advanced countries like Japan had recently told that after they embraced the technology, their economic has boost even more because more and more people have already earned money through cryptos which in return, they can able to buy the luxurious things they want.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Roadarks02

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:39:10 AM

Imagine how technologically advanced countries like Japan had recently told that after they embraced the technology, their economic has boost even more because more and more people have already earned money through cryptos which in return, they can able to buy the luxurious things they want.

Yes  Bitcoin is really helpful  to the economic specially when zero tax are implemented.it give us numerous opportunity to earn profits. A country which embrace crypto is highly boost in ecomic.
Ondre

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:46:41 AM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.
I agree, but it is always depend on how people use it. it will not be of help to economy if they will use bitcoin for illegal purposes or for scamming people. while it is a great help for economy if the purpose is to help people in their daily needs.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:28:15 AM

I agree with your opinion about bitcoin can fill empty time or even be an alternative income for people who feel less with their main income but whether bitcoin beneficial or helpful for economy? maybe for the individual economy will be very useful including me. but if it has entered a country's economic area then bitcoin can disrupt financial stability. because the bitcoin of its price is not fixed and too unstable because it is determined future supply and demand expedition.
It is well known to everyone that bitcoin is beneficial in individual manner. Countries will never run their economy with Bitcoin. Therefore, various countries like Russia and China are working on the development of official government cryptocurrency. But some of the countries like US don’t indulge the opportunity of tax collection from people using crypto. The number of crypto users is constantly increasing in the US which is definitely increasing the country revenue. So, up to some extent bitcoin is now helpful to increase personal wealth as well as the economy.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:35:07 AM

Bitcoin is obviously helpful to the economy of a country .because Bitcoin has made a chance to the unemployed educated youth to work with bitcoin and earn money.The economy of the country enriches and the curse of unemployment problem reduces.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:48:31 AM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

Bitcoin really has a big impact in our economy today because it provides a lot of opportunities for us users, traders and investors. It lessens the problem of tge economy which is unemployment which makes a lot of people's lives lighter and better. Bitcoin is really an economy changer.

johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:07:44 AM

Yes of course because it gives people like me a job to work in my country and it will give as more money to pay things that we need in our daily life. So it is better to be legalized in some country that they can help their people in thetheir country.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
burong1

Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:53:50 AM

Yes of course, the bitcoin really helps in our economy especially for people who are unemployed or have no stable job, bitcoin they help people how to earn money on their own.
i think little by little bitcoin is the key to a success so i think bitcoin also a key to help our economy but i guess it takes a lot of time and i guess only those who are accepting and grabbing the opportunity that bitcoin gave to us, maybe those unemployed who are now a bitcoiner help them to change their lives.

Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:00:00 AM

I believe that bitcoin is very beneficial for the economy especially in our country, easily helping their daily needs, because for them with the arrival of bitcoin in my country for them is very beneficial for the right way of making money.
dvillier

Merit: 57

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:08:10 AM

I concur with your assessment about bitcoin can fill discharge time or even be an elective salary for individuals who feel less with their principle wage yet whether bitcoin advantageous or supportive for economy? perhaps for the individual economy will be exceptionally valuable including me. however, in the event that it has entered a nation's monetary territory then bitcoin can upset budgetary soundness. since the bitcoin of its cost isn't settled and excessively insecure on the grounds that it is resolved future free market activity campaign
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: