Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:51:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Is bitcoin helpful to the economy?  (Read 1500 times)
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:54:52 PM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.
I also think bitcoin is helpful to the economy of a country because it can give you a huge profit and also it will more helpful to the people who do not have any source of income for them to provide their basic needs and to pay their expenses at home. That is why it is a big opportunity for having a bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:20:27 PM

I think, bitcoin has helped almost everyone's economy in bticoin, their lives get better and have better finances too so that the economy is on the rise, so bitcoin really helps the economy
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:03:25 AM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

Yes bitcoin can help economic levels that have bitcoin, because the growth of bitcoin prices can be used as an opportunity to earn income.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:29:50 AM

Yea it does, however even though in some countries Bitcoin really do help the economy factor. Most of the countries (especially my country) banned Bitcoin as the payment method because it is against the rules. This is silly cuz of their reasons (Bitcoin could be used to fund the terrorism) but every currency does the same thing. So it doesn't make any sense.

Although Bitcoin got banned, as long as it gives us an opportunity. It should be fine.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mikasa77

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:55:35 AM

Bitcoin is really helpful because ut can lessen the poverty and unemployed  of the country. It helps those people who wants to have or earn extra money because the salary if many people is not enough for their needs so, they searching for another job that will give them or  they can earn extra money. Bitcoin is very helpful especially in the  students because nowadays, students are finding jobs to fulfill their needs in school because the money that their parents give to them is not enough to buy the requirements that are needed. bitcoin serves as an erly job to the students.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:38:30 AM

Yes, of course, Bitcoin is very useful to help the economy of its users. It has been proven that Bitcoin is still profitable for its users. Perhaps only Bitcoin's help is for now only a small percentage of people around the world. Yes because Bitcoin is still unknown to many people so still very limited who knows Bitcoin. But I'm sure one day Bitcoin can be legalized by the whole country and can help everyone in the World.

Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:58:55 AM

...Actually, some other government can't provide a decent job for all his people, because of over population and that's the biggest problem for the economy. Through bitcoin there's a lot of jobless and with job people have benifited the good result from it,
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:15:37 AM

bitcoin has been greatly helped in the economy because the daily needs of people are to be met. so much thanks to the bitcoin.
Since the time this bitcoin has come into existence and that the people have started to know more about it, we have seen a very much positive change in the living standard of most of the people and that their living standards has been greatly improved. They are very much satisfied and that they are investing more money into it as they know that this will help them in getting wealthier.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:03:57 AM

yes it is. it is also helps about distribution of money more loyal. middlemen and banks cannot get huge profits with this decentralized economy.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:31:09 AM

yes, I think bitcoin has helped the economy of many people, bitcoin has helped me have a better life, I do not have to worry about my finances anymore, so bitcoin has indeed helped a lot of the economy

Hareehs

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:59:57 AM

Yes in positive aspects bitcoin truly helps individuals whose unemployed financially. But the term “Economy” is too broad, It encompasses all activity related to production, consumption and trade of goods and services in a country. So to trade you need a convenient medium of exchange that is currency and to issue a currency you need a trusted party like government and central bank. That’s where Bitcoin is challenging the traditional methods.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:34:31 AM

yes, I think bitcoin has helped the economy of many people, bitcoin has helped me have a better life, I do not have to worry about my finances anymore, so bitcoin has indeed helped a lot of the economy
As long as the bitcoin is helping the people then it is also helping the economy because as the people have more money to spend to the items or goods in their country then the overall income of the country will increase and that will become the booster for the economy of the country so there is a lot of benefits of having bitcoin not only in people but also to the economy.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:33:00 PM

Bitcoin is a big help to the economy. it gives every people a chance to earn extra money. even the unemployed or a student can earn here in Bitcoin. not only that, everyone can invest too. so it's a really big help to everyone. imagine a Country with all the people in it have work or can earn money. there will be no poverty. and everyone can buy what they need and want.

by24

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:03:27 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is helpful to the economy. Because bitcoin gives hope to the jobless people and gives back up to those having a regular job but their salary is not enough.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:07:28 PM

Yes, japan today is using cryptocurrency to improve their own economy, there are a lot of people today who are investing on bitcoins because of the growth in the market that will make you earn a huge amount of profit if you are patient enough to wait.

Unread

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:10:35 PM

With the presence of bitcoin it is now helping many people in the economy. they can get a lot of new jobs and can also earn a big salary to meet their daily needs. nothing bad from bitcoin if we understand how to get it

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:15:50 PM

For me it depends on how bitcoin is being used within a certain country. We all know bitcoin makes a great impact on many people's monetary life. Money has been received by many who does their investment on bitcoin and as they become rich, their money will be spent to different things with tax which will end up helping the economy of a country and I think bitcoin helps through that.

chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:18:22 PM

We all know that bitcoin has no tax when it is being transacted by the investors or bounty hunters. Though that's the case, bitcoin still helps the economy of a country through different ways. We all know bitcoin is being converted to fiat and fiat is processed in the banks which is under the government so I think that's how it happens. Bitcoin also grants everyone the wants they are longing for which also falls under the governments hand for some reasons.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:24:22 PM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed.
How exactly? Bitcoin is not free it must be obtained somehow - how unemployed man with no money can take advantage of Bitcoin?
Work for it? How - he either must have some certain level of skills, luck or other redeeming quality.
It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working.
If they are not working, then what they are doing? Mining coins?

Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.
On the contrary - bitcoin is a hot topic because of the rapid price growth and lack of proper regulations - not because it could help people.
Governments are more interested in curbing bitcoin and tax bitcoin markets.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:33:41 PM

I think yes, bitcoin is helpful and useful to the economy that accepts bitcoin. There are some nation that prohibit bitcoin because they don’t want it, they don’t believe on it and also they just want to protect their people. But, if this economy or states accept bitcoin it will be very helpful because the ability of bitcoin is very tremendous, it can give the person to have a news source of income that he/she can use.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: