Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:58:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Is bitcoin helpful to the economy?  (Read 1500 times)
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

yes of course bitcoin is very helpful and provide solutions to the world's financial condition is just still not much to understand and many still can not use bitcoin well.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yarozaqu

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

bitcoin help jobless to get income from bitcoin. they can participate in bounty campaign. if the jobless have income thats can effect the economy, reduce unemployment.
badem

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:18:52 PM

It helps reducing barriers between developed and developing countries. Imagine all the funds that can move to poor countries without hefty fees on the way. Thats a game changer and enables many people the access to digital funds without going through the problems regarding bank accounts in such regions. So yes, I definetely see it benefitial for the economy even now (only as a money transfer)
yarohim

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:41:20 PM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

yes it is true, bitcoin can help a jobles get earn. bitcoin also help the payment system. it is simple and secure. so, the bitcoin is helpful to the economy and financial.
ArteMixer

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:43:29 PM

It may be helpful to the world's economy, but not to an economy of an individual country, as the whole system is decentralized and the investments are not held by anybody.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:48:35 PM

It helps reducing barriers between developed and developing countries. Imagine all the funds that can move to poor countries without hefty fees on the way. Thats a game changer and enables many people the access to digital funds without going through the problems regarding bank accounts in such regions. So yes, I definetely see it benefitial for the economy even now (only as a money transfer)
In a good side, of course it has a good side, it really helps individual a lot so those individuals have the ability to earn more that what they are earning in their regular job so for me since many individuals have also earned here then it has big impact in the society.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:11:05 PM

Even the blind can see that Bitcoin is really helpful society and economy at large most especially since the beginning of January  2017 when Bitcoin value started appreciating and people started the adoption of Bitcoin.

blodelf1

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:39:13 PM

I think the person earns on bitcoin, transfers to Fiat, spends money for the needs. Further a part of money in a type of tax gets to the state treasury. Unambiguous plus to all links of a chain.
darkedelf

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:45:58 PM

I think..Any economy is hugely dependent on taxes. I can't see Bitcoin being helpful to any economy in that sense. Helpful to (some) people maybe yes, but to economy as a whole...
portatifx

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:54:42 PM

Of course it does affect our economy. The mere fact that the system involves money; though in our case it is cryptocurrency until you convert it to one, it would certainly get to be a factor in the standing of our economy. Gurthermore, trades and direct selling using bitcoins would be good examples.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:56:14 PM

Yes it is, japan is using cryptocurrency to improve their own economy, there are a lot of people who are living in japan that is having a wealthy life because of bitcoins so we can conclude that cryptocurrency can really help the countries economy.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:41:09 PM

In my country, investors are very supportive of Bitcoin and virtual currencies, there are many who believe that Bitcoin is the money to help the economy grow as a whole and to help many people change their lives. Better and more complete way.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:57:33 PM

yes it is helpful to the economy because there are a lot of people today who are leaving their jobs in order to focus on working on a bounty campaign and trading in the market because the salary of working on a company today is very low.
Sharmila Jhuny

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:24:43 PM

I agree with your opinion.
That bitcoin is very helpful in the economy of society in general for people who do not have a job.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:41:30 AM

The first year of recognition of bitcoin as a means of payment in Japan and the establishment of income taxes from the crypto currency showed that due to the introduction of the crypto currency, the country's gross national income increased by 0.3 percent. This is not a very large figure, but this is only the beginning. In addition, the Government of Japan noted that the income level of the population has increased due to the increase in the value of the existing crypto currency. Therefore, we can say that in general, bitcoin and crypto-currency generally positively affects the economy of the country.

BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:13:43 AM

I would say yes, bitcoin is very helpful to the economy because it gives hope to the jobless people and gives back up to those having a regular job but their salary is not enough, it helps the students as well to support their needs.
well, i feel that way. many of the people who use bitcoin have made their economies better. even an organization is also helpful because it, for example ICO project. well, even I am also helped because of it.
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:06:11 AM

I thought bitcoin is so helpful especially when your bitcoin will be converted into money already and just provide the economy for all your fiat coming from bitcoin.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:44:36 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is very helpful to the economy, as it has been a source of income for many unemployed people.
aftab.436

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:54:02 AM

he first year of acknowledgment of bitcoin as a methods for installment in Japan and the foundation of wage charges from the digital money demonstrated that because of the presentation of the cryptographic money, the nation's gross national wage expanded by 0.1 percent. This isn't a huge figure, yet this is just the start. Also, the Government of Japan noticed that the pay level of the populace has expanded because of the expansion in the estimation of the current cryptographic money. In this way, we can state that as a rule, bitcoin and digital currency by and large emphatically influences the economy of the nation.
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:09:34 AM

If the people can get money from bitcoin technology then somehow they use that money to buy their daily needs, then bitcoin helps to improve the economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: