Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:21:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Is bitcoin helpful to the economy?  (Read 1500 times)
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:25:26 AM

yes, I agree bitcoin can help unemployment, with the presence CAMPAIGN everywhere, and can help the economy of the community, so it can produce very good results for himself and his family.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:34:24 AM

Indeed, bitcoin helps nation's economy through the general population who gain bitcoin in light of the fact that fundamentally individuals who include bitcoin change their life into better and turn out to be fiscally free, so the more individuals who are monetarily steady in a general public the more cash course movement through purchasing merchandise and ventures that the legislature can get energize charge for each buy of the item, hence I think in that way bitcoin helps the economy through roundabout tax assessment.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:44:14 AM

bitcoin has no direct impact on the economy of my country but has indirect impact becouse bitcoin is making individuals weathy and the more money in circulation the better the economy.
Yes there is an indirect relation between economy and bitcoins for a country. This time, as now bitcoins are increasing and being popular day by day, people are getting wealthier through them. Bitcoins are giving huge options for everyone to get into this world and earn as much as the can.

And like you have said, it will ultimately effect the economy of a community and then country’s economy will be affected positively.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:54:01 AM

Bitcoin and Altcoin have helped many people in every country out of their economic hardships, many unemployed and people who want to earn extra income have benefited from Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:55:54 AM

yes, I agree bitcoin can help unemployment, with the presence CAMPAIGN everywhere, and can help the economy of the community, so it can produce very good results for himself and his family.
Bitcoin can't help your family. Bitcoin is not God. Only you can help your family. Everyone needs to work hard and benefit society. Bitcoin is only a unit of measure of your labor. But it allows you to fix your mistake. Bitcoin allows residents of underdeveloped countries to receive a decent payment for their work. But I have a question. Who is guilty of the fact that thieves come to power in these countries? Maybe you better hope for your strength and not sell your votes in the election?
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:03:55 AM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

Its not helpful unless and until it gets attention of the government and they start taxing it with legal tender. The legal tender status is very important and asset or currency can help the national economy only if the currency is being taxed or the assets are ebbing taxed. The taxes then can help circulate the money in proper flow and people can take advantages of government properties too. This gives the perfect economic balances in the nation and thus we can see bitcoin is helping the economy to flow in right ways.

It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working.

I dont understand this bit of the post because how does it help the national economy. The only thing that helps is perfect balance of the assets and currencies in the nation itself.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:04:24 AM

I think Bitcoin is helpful to the economy because it helps the people, may they be employed or unemployed. It helps the people to be productive especially on their vacant times or when they are not working. Bitcoin is getting a lot if attention in many countriesnow because it really helps the people.

If a person is not lazy then bitcoin is really helpful. It utilizes the vacant time to do something worthy of earnings. Like joining bounty campaigns and do trading during free time. Investment also help the person earn while having to do other things other than monitoring the prices in the stock exchange.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:18:58 AM

Now discussing the economy with bitcoin, in bitcoin virtual currency does not help our economy our economy is all of us, bitcoin will not be able to help bitcoin just cripto currency / called virtual currency.

But bitcoin can be used to increase our insight and earnings, we can also have some cripto money coin we want, we can exchange this cripto money with cash in cripto money market.

We can also trade other digital money to increase the basic needs of life and the main capital to success.

Very many benefits of bitcoin that we can get, bitcoin can not help our economy.

Fantina

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:26:39 AM

unambiguously useful, see how scared the Bank and governments around the world , as soon as there was an alternative to conventional money
utsav_jaiswal

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:33:54 AM

it is. anything that propagates the flow of goods and services is always good for the economy.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:54:01 AM

I think, bitcoin has proven to help our economy a lot, our lives get better because we can earn money from bitcoin
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:59:20 AM

Bitcoin is becoming popular now a days that enables digital transaction it is a peer to peer transaction without an intermediary.Bitcoin is helpful for our economy because unemployment is getting worse and no other ways for them to make life successful while population is increasing and there is no way for the government to support . Investing in cryptocurrency is risky since it is volatile and the value of Bitcoin fluctuating people also fears that Bitcoin would burst like a bubble. To my view Bitcoin is useful to the economy.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:13:17 PM

I think it can really help the economy of the people and what else people who do not have a regular job can be very helpful. therefore we should extend the knowledge of bitcoin to a society that does not yet understand what a crypto or bitcoin is, and If Bitcoin is legalized, it may only reduce a little unemployment. This is if the successful Bitcoin owners then open the business outside the network (offline) so as to provide employment opportunities for the surrounding community.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:18:04 PM

Bitcoin and Altcoin have helped many people in every country out of their economic hardships, many unemployed and people who want to earn extra income have benefited from Bitcoin.

I remember reading the experience of a member here who has left his job after bitcoin trading for an year. He used to work in UAE away from his family and started bitcoin investment just to test the waters with the job. He started making god profit and thus also moved to alt coins. Very soon he was able to make twice of his salary with this and thus left the job. I guess a lot of people can make use of this opportunity in developing economies.
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:24:21 PM

Yes as it increases the money supply. If there is an increase in the money supply, then interest rates would go higher. This helps people who are investing since the return would be higher

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:49:18 PM

Yes, it true...If he spend his earnings from bitcoin to his local community stores to buy all his personal needs. It will help to improve the economy as his purchases will allow money to circulate around and it create income to government from taxes.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

It helps people but not the whole community and be great to be called or has anything to do with economy that's my opinion though. Bitcoin does have lots of attention for these past months but that doesn't mean all the goverment or some of them benefits from BTC tell me if you can find any. We can see china regulates and other country as well they have taken the opportunity quite well.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:17:39 PM

IMO is basically a bitcoin created to help the user's economy or its investors, for example we have already seen many new millionaires born by bitcoin. many of my friends who have successfully joined the crypto world because they have joined since three years ago.
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:20:00 PM

It helps only to those people who are profitable in crypto currency as not all unemployed are willing to work in digital currency. Those earnings from Bitcoin helps them to buy their daily needs and improve the local economy as well.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:39:40 PM

Bitcoin is becoming popular now a days that enables digital transaction it is a peer to peer transaction without an intermediary.Bitcoin is helpful for our economy because unemployment is getting worse and no other ways for them to make life successful while population is increasing and there is no way for the government to support . Investing in cryptocurrency is risky since it is volatile and the value of Bitcoin fluctuating people also fears that Bitcoin would burst like a bubble. To my view Bitcoin is useful to the economy.
If the people in the community has plenty of bitcoin in thier account it seems  like you have a plenty of dollars people will buy and the market place become aggressive  and would make business boom and eventually create jobs.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: