Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:52:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7676 times)
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:43:13 PM

I think I like the portfolio of the team members of this project. Haven't really gone deep on it, but I think this project will make a lot of investors smile at the end of the day. Really cool
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:32:20 AM

Just came across this project and was checking whitepaper and below fact caught my attention.

"Between 400 Million and 800 Million individuals will be displaced by automation and
need to find new jobs by 2030 around the world"

It seems DEVELOPEO is having solution for individual developers. interesting!

I need to check more in details what they planned.

That was the point that really shocked me, when I first read the Whitepaper. So many people will lost their jobs.
I will check the Whitepaper carefully when I back from my job (as long as I have one)  Wink

I am in IT industry and I know how Automation is killing jobs and making lot of good talented people jobless. Thats why I am taking more interested in this project.

These type of projects which are trying to automate things and reduce jobs are beneficial to the world if money is saved. Unfortunately, jobs will be reduced in the process but that's the whole point of it, to save money - if a system can do it automated without having to pay a salary. It will get adopted.

You are right. As soon as company owner sees a profit by automation and replacement of humans, he will do it. I think it was Bill Gates who proposed that robots should have to pay taxes just like human workers would do.

I agree with this, robots should have to pay taxes just like human. But then it will still not solve the problem for jobless talented people.
-DEVX-
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:59:39 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 04:12:42 AM by -DEVX-

A friend spoke highly about your project so i was keen on knowing more about you guys, i just checked out your website really well designed i like the concept of the globe, hopefully before the end of day i'll read up about your project so far everything looks Gucci. Grin

Very well said mate, properly laid out website, I happen to stumble on some information about their public sale,  learnt its now life https://www.kickico.com/de/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico  

What is the deal with kickico anyway? Isn't this suppose to be developeo I am a bit confused on this one. I understand the concept of developeo and all but how is it a pre-sale on kickico?

This is a special collaboration between Developeo and Kickico to empower the real owners of Blockchain; a chance to participate on a private sale-special presale, which is the most advantageous part of the ICO in terms of financial gains. During the PREICO and ICO phase the prices will be significantly higher. (i.e 4x-5x-6x-7x-8x) Starting on 19 MARCH.

It will give the opportunity to buy before anyone else, even vc's. It is very limited but at least we are first in this, nobody did this before for their community.

-DEVX-
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 04:10:56 AM

What will happen with the unsold tokens? will they be burned or not even minted in the first place?

Good question. I didn't find anything about it in their Whitepaper and there is also no answer on Telegram, yet. I just hope that unsold tokens will be burned and not used for a second round of an ICO like other projects do.

They will be not minted. Smiley

We don't believe in burning. It is not the safest way for the investors of the ICO projects.

I think "not minting/minting" must be the way for all ICO's. More professional and safe for investors.

All the best
Aytunc
Developeo CEO
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:21:40 AM

A friend spoke highly about your project so i was keen on knowing more about you guys, i just checked out your website really well designed i like the concept of the globe, hopefully before the end of day i'll read up about your project so far everything looks Gucci. Grin

Very well said mate, properly laid out website, I happen to stumble on some information about their public sale,  learnt its now life https://www.kickico.com/de/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico 

What is the deal with kickico anyway? Isn't this suppose to be developeo I am a bit confused on this one. I understand the concept of developeo and all but how is it a pre-sale on kickico?

"KICKICO is a fundraising platform for various projects including the business sphere, which allows you to launch a variety of fundraising campaigns such as: ICO, preICO, closed round and private sales campaigns."
The Develpeo ICO was launched on their platform.

Team seems to me is having good experience in the field. Thats why they are starting in a very good manner and choosing websites like KICKICO where there will be lots of push from many potential investors.
That is very nice to hear because kickico is pretty well known so i have high expectations. I hope that they will find some good company's to partner with so even more investors will look this ico up.

Using Ethereum smart contracts, KICKICO significantly reduces overhead costs of running a crowdfunding campaign. Smart contracts also protect investors from failed projects.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:33:57 AM

Just came across this project and was checking whitepaper and below fact caught my attention.

"Between 400 Million and 800 Million individuals will be displaced by automation and

That was the point that really shocked me, when I first read the Whitepaper. So many people will lost their jobs.
I will check the Whitepaper carefully when I back from my job (as long as I have one)  Wink

I am in IT industry and I know how Automation is killing jobs and making lot of good talented people jobless. Thats why I am taking more interested in this project.

These type of projects which are trying to automate things and reduce jobs are beneficial to the world if money is saved. Unfortunately, jobs will be reduced in the process but that's the whole point of it, to save money - if a system can do it automated without having to pay a salary. It will get adopted.

You are right. As soon as company owner sees a profit by automation and replacement of humans, he will do it. I think it was Bill Gates who proposed that robots should have to pay taxes just like human workers would do.

I agree with this, robots should have to pay taxes just like human. But then it will still not solve the problem for jobless talented people.

What!!!  Robots pay tax Grin Grin Grin
Guys don't forget that those Robots will be bought at a high price and do you guys expect the Robots to be paid wages or salary by their employers. What will the be the advantage of buying the Robots.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:18:54 AM

Very well said mate, properly laid out website, I happen to stumble on some information about their public sale,  learnt its now life https://www.kickico.com/de/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico  

This is a special collaboration between Developeo and Kickico to empower the real owners of Blockchain; a chance to participate on a private sale-special presale, which is the most advantageous part of the ICO in terms of financial gains. During the PREICO and ICO phase the prices will be significantly higher. (i.e 4x-5x-6x-7x-8x) Starting on 19 MARCH.

It will give the opportunity to buy before anyone else, even vc's. It is very limited but at least we are first in this, nobody did this before for their community.

This is really impressive kudos to you and your team for being able to pull this off i have created a reminder on my calendar chat wouldn't want to miss out on this since it's limited.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:37:12 AM

Guys don't forget that those Robots will be bought at a high price and do you guys expect the Robots to be paid wages or salary by their employers. What will the be the advantage of buying the Robots.

A good point made, what would be the advantage of buying the robots if they have to pay tax/salaries. On the same note, I understand if something was put in place it would "counter" the robots replacing the humans.

Some interesting scenarios and will be interesting to see what happens in the near future
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:54:15 AM

There is a big advantage of buying robots as they never get tired or need a brake from work so they can work 24/7 without any hesitation but then the humans will become lazy.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:01:03 AM

Developeo is trying to make the world a better place. I think that should be supported with an investment in the ICO. If you are interested, you get more information here https://www.developeo.com/ and you can register here

https://www.kickico.com/de/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico

Hmm. So their project concentration is solely on free source code?
 Interesting idea. That implies that  they are actually trying to make people see reasons to work on and improve existing  free source code rather than licensed softwares. .
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:10:27 AM

As a developer, well technically a sysadmin looking to move towards devops, this project has a special place in my heard, as it's hard to make the transition i find so projects like this that might be able to assist in that kind of transition especially with a touch of open source, which seems to be the way that things are moving. I'm trying my darnedest to learn everything i can from kubernetes to redhat. So its interesting see a crypto project targeted towards developing a rewarding platform for developers especially open source developers.

You're correct, the transition of education into the blockchain sphere is been done by this project, building the next generation of qualified individuals, unaffected by the change that will surely happen in the future and the fear of loosing out in the labour market will be eradicated
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:21:11 AM

Wow.. Just saw that developeo sponsored block chain week that held in London and also Dubia international blockchain summit and dubai unlock... It looks like this project is already big before it began
 Shocked Shocked
That is awesome. Do you think that because they sponsored that that there will be more investors? It could be that no one knows about the sponsors so if that is the case then i don't think it has any effect on this project.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:31:57 AM

As I go through the white paper my eyes began opening to the fact that there is a need for some more education in the developers space, and like early computer age saw the loss of jobs, it's also inevitable that it will certainly occur again in the nearest future as blockchain popularity and efficiency improves  Embarrassed

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:26:39 AM

What will happen with the unsold tokens? will they be burned or not even minted in the first place?

Good question. I didn't find anything about it in their Whitepaper and there is also no answer on Telegram, yet. I just hope that unsold tokens will be burned and not used for a second round of an ICO like other projects do.

We don't believe in burning. It is not the safest way for the investors of the ICO projects.

I think "not minting/minting" must be the way for all ICO's. More professional and safe for investors.

All the best
Aytunc
Developeo CEO

I think in many occassions the burning would be to ensure successful ICO; so basically when a minimum is reached whatever is raised afterwards would be burned. Unlike when you set a hard cap and you close your sale around the hard cap. I understand your point of view but might disagree in that burning is not safe (assuming the developers stick to their word and actually provide proof of burn).

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:33:04 AM

All the best
Aytunc
Developeo CEO

I think in many occassions the burning would be to ensure successful ICO; so basically when a minimum is reached whatever is raised afterwards would be burned. Unlike when you set a hard cap and you close your sale around the hard cap. I understand your point of view but might disagree in that burning is not safe (assuming the developers stick to their word and actually provide proof of burn).

I love a coin burn adding instant value increase to the existing coins that have been sold, it gives an investor a good reason to invest even if it doesn't hit the hard cap you will benefit from it.

As said above, as long as the devs provide proof of burn - it's normally a good thing for everyone involved
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:43:23 AM

I think I like the portfolio of the team members of this project. Haven't really gone deep on it, but I think this project will make a lot of investors smile at the end of the day. Really cool

For me also, the team looks experienced and they for sure know how to steer the project further and make the DEVX successful. I started reading whitepaper. Will get back soon with my questions or concerns.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:11:16 PM

I would like to know this please. Which companies do DEVELOPEO (DEVX) consider to be its core competence for this project?
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:38:21 PM

If you are waiting for the pre-ico or ICO, then I want to tell you again that the DEVX token is currently being offered much cheaper at Kickico. Depending on the bonus level, the token in the ICO will be 4x - 8x more expensive
https://www.kickico.com/de/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico
Anilg

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:50:52 PM

If I understood correctly, at pre-sale token will be much cheaper than public sale? So DEVELOPEO team will increase the price phase wise?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:32:53 PM

If I understood correctly, at pre-sale token will be much cheaper than public sale? So DEVELOPEO team will increase the price phase wise?

Pre sales are always much better pricing than the public ICO sales, they tend to have bonuses and better prices that outshine the eventual ICO pricing, this basically rewards early investors for getting in when the project is still fresh and hasn't been as exposed. This is why getting in during presales is so big a deal, most people miss them as they are very short periods normally, and normally are much less advertised than the actual ICOs. But like is the case here we see really competitive pricing for the project entrants at this point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: