Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:26:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7676 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:49:46 PM

Did anyone know that one boot camp will cost 13000 USD or equivalent to DEVX Tokens per student for a two month Boot camp and they will accept 100 students for 1 boot camp is there any way the amount of students could be higher then 100?

Is looks like its very expensive for students especially. This will not be taken for granted as well. What is the reason for such high price? Only team have to explain this.

I think everything is covered in the 13k USD, the skillset is worth far more

13K USD is reasonable price I agree considering the fact how much knowledge one will get out of such bootcamps. But if the target group is student community, its really expensive for them.
Dear All
The certification statements in the whitepaper is for people having jobs. For students, the bootcamps will be much cheaper upon verification of student credentials. Otherwise they will miss out. The student discounts have not yet been decided, but we did take a note of this per the discussions.
Many thanks for your valuable inputs

This is just nice.. I want the discount to be large and i am glad you guys are listening to the voice of your community this is how a wonderful project is ought to behave.
Thanks DEVX-BeCe74 for reply. But what exactly do you want to say here The student discounts have not yet been decided Means whatever we can see in white paper that's just approx calculation/discount which is not yet decided? Or I something misunderstanding here don't know.
The whitepaper suggests a price based on the fact that this should be paid by the working class, not students. I just wanted to point out that,  the specific part of the whitepaper will be revised for students.
Best

I wouldn't say the 'working class' is the correct term, but I understand what you mean employed/workers should pay full price and students should get a discount, however would you not be classified as a student if you are doing a bootcamp/course? Tough question.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:06:25 PM

What's the plan with the KickICO presale for Developeo, will it be closed when the Developeo first investors presale goes live in four days on their own website?

Yea. It is expected to stop once the investors presale goes public. I dont  think it will be wise running both side by side. What do you guys think? It might bring about better chances of raising the money but then it might become too tasky

KICKICO is somehow not very helpful Developeo. So I dont think it is necessary to run this ICO from KICKICO. It would be better to run through their website itself. That might be efficient.

We have seen from the kickico special sale that it would be a bad idea running it from both ends.. The kickico sale should be closed once the investors presale begins.

To be honest, I don't see a reason why the KickICO-sale cannot run in parallel to the sale on their website. It is the same smart contract so it doesn't matter if you buy the tokens from the KickICO site or the official Developeo site.

There might be confusion on where to get the tokens from, imagine you want to buy now you won't know were is safer to buy from or something else but it can also work out.. If the team put the message out well.

Right now the team have come forward with the fact that one can purchase form Developeo.com but if one is insistent on buying from kickico, Developeo haven't discredited that yet as well

I think the strategy is not bad, investors can become aware of two different platforms and buy there tokens. It's good that they keep kickico going
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:12:55 PM

Hi i have a question how many tokens does one need to participate in the bootcamp? because on their website i can see hoe much it will cost me if i pay with USD but i can't find anywhere how many tokens a bootcamp will cost me.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:42:10 PM

What's the plan with the KickICO presale for Developeo, will it be closed when the Developeo first investors presale goes live in four days on their own website?

Yea. It is expected to stop once the investors presale goes public. I dont  think it will be wise running both side by side. What do you guys think? It might bring about better chances of raising the money but then it might become too tasky

KICKICO is somehow not very helpful Developeo. So I dont think it is necessary to run this ICO from KICKICO. It would be better to run through their website itself. That might be efficient.

We have seen from the kickico special sale that it would be a bad idea running it from both ends.. The kickico sale should be closed once the investors presale begins.

To be honest, I don't see a reason why the KickICO-sale cannot run in parallel to the sale on their website. It is the same smart contract so it doesn't matter if you buy the tokens from the KickICO site or the official Developeo site.

There might be confusion on where to get the tokens from, imagine you want to buy now you won't know were is safer to buy from or something else but it can also work out.. If the team put the message out well.

Right now the team have come forward with the fact that one can purchase form Developeo.com but if one is insistent on buying from kickico, Developeo haven't discredited that yet as well

I think the strategy is not bad, investors can become aware of two different platforms and buy there tokens. It's good that they keep kickico going

I think it will be best if Developeo team just have one platform it gives some certain level of focus and determination.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:49:43 PM

Hi i have a question how many tokens does one need to participate in the bootcamp? because on their website i can see hoe much it will cost me if i pay with USD but i can't find anywhere how many tokens a bootcamp will cost me.

How every many tokens you can buy for $11,500 - $15,000 depending on which bootcamp you are participating in. You can obviously get a lot more tokens during their pre sale for a cheaper price, so it makes sense to buy now if you are participating in the bootcamps.

Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:55:58 PM

I think it will be best if Developeo team just have one platform it gives some certain level of focus and determination.
In my opinion I think KICKICO is not ideal for Developeo, is better​ we stick to the Developeo website since is just a coming-up Ico.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:13:53 AM

Yes.. One platform is all they need for their token sale and to be frank i have not seen where an ico was sold on multiple platforms majorly you can only buy tokens from the ico site.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:29:34 AM

It is nice to see the founder active and keeping his profile alive. most of what he mentioned is true. Many think bitcoin an blockchain are the same. With the recent drop many think that the blockchain is dropping. distinction between the two is crucial.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:41:33 AM

Couple days now until the First Investors Presale is going public on http://Developeo.com  in a few days. Accepting more than 20 cryptocurrencies for DEVX.

Get ready to get involved in the first pre-sale offering the most value.

This is good news. So finally DEVX own ICO platform is ready. And it's really good they are going to accept 20 crypto currencies.

Congratulations to all team members for this but if you ask me, I think 20 cryptocurrencies is kind of on a high side. Why not just focus on major currencies and top 5 crypto?? What do you guys think about this?

Well 20 cryptocurrencies is a bit high given it's a new project i think they should focus on Major Crypto with time they can expand to other Cryptocurrencies.

I just checked developeo ICO site https://developeo.com/ and its look much much better than kickico platform. Lots of good information and this will surely help DEVX token sale.

Yep was a welcome move away from kickico it seems they were having a lot of issues and from what i heard wasn't only them, which is sad because the concept behind kickico is a great one but it's one of those cases where execution doesn't meet the plan. In the end the team i think made smart moves to compat the problems they had and they realized it early on and adjusted on the fly which was great.

Own ICO site is always good, it's give lot of confidence to investors. It's really good move by DEVX team. Let see how token sale starts now.
Cryptoworld79

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:04:45 AM

There features are very attractive and convincing platforms that they have. Hoping that many investors and users will attract on this project. What is the ico price will be ? Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:08:30 AM

There features are very attractive and convincing platforms that they have. Hoping that many investors and users will attract on this project. What is the ico price will be ? Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?

The PRE-ICO price was 1 DEVX = 0.05 USD, I have found a helpful page with lots of information on for you.

Please take into account this is a THIRD-PARTY website so will need to be taken with a pinch of salt and would recommend checking the main official website for official facts.

https://icobench.com/ico/developeo/ratings
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:33:31 AM

So in summary, presale begins on Wednesday in developeo.com. The price will be 0.05$ with bonuses. In PreICO price will be around 0.15 to 0.20 and in ICO price will be 0.40$ with bonuses. Minimum amount to buy is 250usd in the Limited First Investor Presale. You can buy with more than 20+ coins/tokens.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:39:16 AM

How every many tokens you can buy for $11,500 - $15,000 depending on which bootcamp you are participating in. You can obviously get a lot more tokens during their pre sale for a cheaper price, so it makes sense to buy now if you are participating in the bootcamps.

You can't really tell how many tokens you need to participate in a bootcamp. It will depend on how the price of the token develops when they are traded on exchanges. If they are valued at $1, you need 13.000, if the price rises you need accordingly fewer tokens.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:11:27 AM

For those saying they aught to have continued with the KickICO campaign, I get your point, it would have increased their chances of more sales but the looking back at history I don't think there has ever been a project who used two source as a sales point for their project side by side.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:21:07 AM

Couple days now until the First Investors Presale is going public on http://Developeo.com  in a few days. Accepting more than 20 cryptocurrencies for DEVX.

This is good news. So finally DEVX own ICO platform is ready. And it's really good they are going to accept 20 crypto currencies.

Congratulations to all team members for this but if you ask me, I think 20 cryptocurrencies is kind of on a high side. Why not just focus on major currencies and top 5 crypto?? What do you guys think about this?

Well 20 cryptocurrencies is a bit high given it's a new project i think they should focus on Major Crypto with time they can expand to other Cryptocurrencies.

I just checked developeo ICO site https://developeo.com/ and its look much much better than kickico platform. Lots of good information and this will surely help DEVX token sale.

Thats right. I dont know why Developeo went to KICKICO in the first instance. THey should have done it by themselves. It would have saved some money for them. Now its not too late. They made good decision.

yeah i really like their website, great design and looks very clean and modern!  Two days to go till the presale is live as well!

Their website looks very well, simple and clean. I like the Developeo website more than the KICKICO page, no idea if DEVX Team had influence on the design.

what should you expect, they are leading the 4th industrial revolution and you expect that they don't have all that is required in the industry already  Grin

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
commad90

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:30:00 AM

utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:15:39 AM

It still depends on you if you will join the ICO. For me it is better to join as long as the price still low

It s better to join in now cause after this stage of presale, price is expected to go much higher during the public ico sales. This is according to information gotten from their telegram group

True. But what is the price for main-sale? I think I have seen it earlier but forgot. My bad. I also did not check the ICO progress today. How far are we? Still long way for softcap?

I checked on white paper also but I didn't find that. But previously I saw somewhere price DEVX like below.

DEVX PREICO Price: 0.15$ to 0.25$ (25 June 2018)
DEVX ICO Price: 0.30$ to 0.40$ (06 August 2018)

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:43:14 AM

You can't really tell how many tokens you need to participate in a bootcamp. It will depend on how the price of the token develops when they are traded on exchanges. If they are valued at $1, you need 13.000, if the price rises you need accordingly fewer tokens.

I've mentioned this before but despite the number in the paper I think the number are not constant and can vary per situation. There are many things to account for when having a bootcamp so depending on the time of the bootcamp I think the price can be determined. The figures as they are; are just ball figures.

girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:01:30 PM

I think Developeo accepting 20 cryptocurrencies is quite a huge number, the DEVX team should have thought starting with a lesser number considering the fact that the project is just starting.
But where you found about 20 crypto currencies? I mean I did bot see that, I just want to know exactly which 20 crypto currency they are accepting while purchasing/contributing ICO?
I would say to follow them on twitter so you can stay updated because they put this tweet there https://twitter.com/Developeo/status/982651950620708864 which shows exactly which 20 cryptocurrencies they are accepting.

Thanks for sharing tweet, I checked and I can see most of the crypto currencies are good one. Trading at good rate so I think its good move by DEVX team.
Yeap, lots currencies are from top 10 rank. This is very flexible options to enter in ICO. I hope people will be can fine with this 20 currencies.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:23:03 PM

I think Developeo accepting 20 cryptocurrencies is quite a huge number, the DEVX team should have thought starting with a lesser number considering the fact that the project is just starting.
But where you found about 20 crypto currencies? I mean I did bot see that, I just want to know exactly which 20 crypto currency they are accepting while purchasing/contributing ICO?
I would say to follow them on twitter so you can stay updated because they put this tweet there https://twitter.com/Developeo/status/982651950620708864 which shows exactly which 20 cryptocurrencies they are accepting.

Thanks for sharing tweet, I checked and I can see most of the crypto currencies are good one. Trading at good rate so I think its good move by DEVX team.
Yeap, lots currencies are from top 10 rank. This is very flexible options to enter in ICO. I hope people will be can fine with this 20 currencies.

Certainly a good thing that they have accepted 20 different crypto currencies, good timing just before the pre-sale kicks off. I'd imagine the pre-sale will sell relatively quickly with the multi-crypto implementation
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: