Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:19:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:20:26 PM

Standard bootcamp cost of per student around 11.5K USD. Whole bootcamp is projected to bring at least $1.3M in revenue, of which 20% will be distributed to the reward pool/instructors in DEVX tokens.

I like that they will be rewarding DEVX token holders with a profit share every year. Project's that do this normally attract a lot of investments and token holders tend to HODL for a lot longer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:01:34 AM

Standard bootcamp cost of per student around 11.5K USD. Whole bootcamp is projected to bring at least $1.3M in revenue, of which 20% will be distributed to the reward pool/instructors in DEVX tokens.

I like that they will be rewarding DEVX token holders with a profit share every year. Project's that do this normally attract a lot of investments and token holders tend to HODL for a lot longer.

I am also a big fan of such projects. My goal is to support enough projects like developeo, so that one day I can only live on the profit shares :-)
I also like the idea with the bootcamps here
DEVX-BeCe74

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:03:51 AM

Did anyone know that one boot camp will cost 13000 USD or equivalent to DEVX Tokens per student for a two month Boot camp and they will accept 100 students for 1 boot camp is there any way the amount of students could be higher then 100?

Is looks like its very expensive for students especially. This will not be taken for granted as well. What is the reason for such high price? Only team have to explain this.

I think everything is covered in the 13k USD, the skillset is worth far more

13K USD is reasonable price I agree considering the fact how much knowledge one will get out of such bootcamps. But if the target group is student community, its really expensive for them.
Dear All
The certification statements in the whitepaper is for people having jobs. For students, the bootcamps will be much cheaper upon verification of student credentials. Otherwise they will miss out. The student discounts have not yet been decided, but we did take a note of this per the discussions.
Many thanks for your valuable inputs

This is just nice.. I want the discount to be large and i am glad you guys are listening to the voice of your community this is how a wonderful project is ought to behave.
Thanks DEVX-BeCe74 for reply. But what exactly do you want to say here The student discounts have not yet been decided Means whatever we can see in white paper that's just approx calculation/discount which is not yet decided? Or I something misunderstanding here don't know.
The whitepaper suggests a price based on the fact that this should be paid by the working class, not students. I just wanted to point out that,  the specific part of the whitepaper will be revised for students.
Best
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:04:29 AM

What's the plan with the KickICO presale for Developeo, will it be closed when the Developeo first investors presale goes live in four days on their own website?

Yea. It is expected to stop once the investors presale goes public. I dont  think it will be wise running both side by side. What do you guys think? It might bring about better chances of raising the money but then it might become too tasky

KICKICO is somehow not very helpful Developeo. So I dont think it is necessary to run this ICO from KICKICO. It would be better to run through their website itself. That might be efficient.

We have seen from the kickico special sale that it would be a bad idea running it from both ends.. The kickico sale should be closed once the investors presale begins.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:14:00 AM

It was also mentioned that the prices are not  exactly final. I've mentioned this before that the prices are always open to change per business decision. You don't want to run a business people can't afford and you don't want to run a business that does not make money. So I believe those number provide a ball figure but are likely to change.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:17:37 AM

What's the plan with the KickICO presale for Developeo, will it be closed when the Developeo first investors presale goes live in four days on their own website?

I think its also mentioned somewhere earlier about stopping of KICKICO. Its a right thing to do from teams side especially when it is not working for them in the way they want it.

Okay but what they will do with people who have already Invested using KICKICO platform? Will they automatically shifted to new platform?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:34:12 AM

Couple days now until the First Investors Presale is going public on http://Developeo.com  in a few days. Accepting more than 20 cryptocurrencies for DEVX.

Get ready to get involved in the first pre-sale offering the most value.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:04:59 AM

Couple days now until the First Investors Presale is going public on http://Developeo.com  in a few days. Accepting more than 20 cryptocurrencies for DEVX.

This is good news. So finally DEVX own ICO platform is ready. And it's really good they are going to accept 20 crypto currencies.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:04:37 AM

This is good news. So finally DEVX own ICO platform is ready. And it's really good they are going to accept 20 crypto currencies.

Congratulations to all team members for this but if you ask me, I think 20 cryptocurrencies is kind of on a high side. Why not just focus on major currencies and top 5 crypto?? What do you guys think about this?
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:28:34 AM

I am not so sure yet mate, but I think they would have to suspend it because it won't be a very good idea running both side by side. We'll see
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:18:16 AM

Yea. It is expected to stop once the investors presale goes public. I dont  think it will be wise running both side by side. What do you guys think? It might bring about better chances of raising the money but then it might become too tasky

KICKICO is somehow not very helpful Developeo. So I dont think it is necessary to run this ICO from KICKICO. It would be better to run through their website itself. That might be efficient.

We have seen from the kickico special sale that it would be a bad idea running it from both ends.. The kickico sale should be closed once the investors presale begins.

To be honest, I don't see a reason why the KickICO-sale cannot run in parallel to the sale on their website. It is the same smart contract so it doesn't matter if you buy the tokens from the KickICO site or the official Developeo site.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:20:58 AM

I heard from somewhere. They are planning to design website. We will see their website very soon. Be calm and wait for official announcement.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:02:06 PM

Congratulations to all team members for this but if you ask me, I think 20 cryptocurrencies is kind of on a high side. Why not just focus on major currencies and top 5 crypto?? What do you guys think about this?

Well 20 cryptocurrencies is a bit high given it's a new project i think they should focus on Major Crypto with time they can expand to other Cryptocurrencies.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:45:09 PM

Well 20 cryptocurrencies is a bit high given it's a new project i think they should focus on Major Crypto with time they can expand to other Cryptocurrencies.

That is pretty hard to manage for sure; Is the a contract in place to handle that and track all contributions? It is good they are widening the contribution scope to lessen the barrier of entry. Let us see how this impacts performance in general.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:11:52 PM

Did anyone know that one boot camp will cost 13000 USD or equivalent to DEVX Tokens per student for a two month Boot camp and they will accept 100 students for 1 boot camp is there any way the amount of students could be higher then 100?

Is looks like its very expensive for students especially. This will not be taken for granted as well. What is the reason for such high price? Only team have to explain this.

I think everything is covered in the 13k USD, the skillset is worth far more

13K USD is reasonable price I agree considering the fact how much knowledge one will get out of such bootcamps. But if the target group is student community, its really expensive for them.
Dear All
The certification statements in the whitepaper is for people having jobs. For students, the bootcamps will be much cheaper upon verification of student credentials. Otherwise they will miss out. The student discounts have not yet been decided, but we did take a note of this per the discussions.
Many thanks for your valuable inputs

Thats the wonderful information I was looking for. Yesterday we had some concerns about the cost of bootcamp for students. This is answered now and if they will get discounts, that would be amazing.

That is great to hear; At any case the pricing or cost is not important if is decided later because the operation would decided the proper costs and profits. Cost is always flexible to suit the business needs. Thank you team for clarifying it.

Thanks Dev for this information. I'm glad that the bootcamps will be much cheaper for students. So everyone has the opportunity to participate

It's good that students will have a much cheaper price for the bootcamps. Because hardly no student has the money to just pay more than 10k for it. Will be interesting to know exactly how much students have to pay.

Yea, lovely response from the team and is really a nice opportunity for everyone to utilize, education is the key, time waits for no one and the future tech is our challenge to overcome or one will be left behind, developeo is no doubt one of the top most awesome ICO of 2018, my opinion
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:19:01 PM

DEVX Community, what are your thoughts on this? https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6388382124118016000/
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 01:19:47 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 07:55:01 PM by Nathan01

They should aim to have locations within all major cities across the world, this ensures that they have world wide coverage and they can get as many people as possible involved in Developeo courses and bootcamps.

I assume the main focus will be on virtual/distance learning, realistically they are going to be able to make the most revenue profit then i recon they will use the Decentralized Democratic Voting System in place to decide on the main cities for the bootcamps to take place.

This will surely help create awareness about Developeo boot-camps and attract investors, i hope Developeo team do pick tips shared on this thread from time to time.

As I understood main focus is on remote/online learning. So bootcamp can be accessed through all over world by paying DEVX tokens.
Developeo is looking at having it's own university in time to come, their course is generally easily thought to anyone basically, not necessarily techy people as some have come to think

Do you mean to say they are planing to conduct courses/education physically? I mean they are planning to hiring or buying own offices?

sure there is a plan for that in place and it's really having a physical structure in plan for it's education in the nearest future as well, this is a very huge project in the blockchain and a long term hold as everything in the platform will be run with the devx token

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

To be honest, I don't see a reason why the KickICO-sale cannot run in parallel to the sale on their website. It is the same smart contract so it doesn't matter if you buy the tokens from the KickICO site or the official Developeo site.

There might be confusion on where to get the tokens from, imagine you want to buy now you won't know were is safer to buy from or something else but it can also work out.. If the team put the message out well.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:32:58 PM

I may be right but I think we need to check first which Cryoto currencies DEVX team will be accepting. If all are listed at main/good exchange then it's fine. This will also save some money (conversion change) for some investors
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:38:33 PM

There might be confusion on where to get the tokens from, imagine you want to buy now you won't know were is safer to buy from or something else but it can also work out.. If the team put the message out well.

Yes, that's true that it could cause confusion. But they can just make a statement, both on the KickICO site and their homepage, that it doesn't matter where you buy the tokens. And as Developeo probably paid to get listed on the Kick ICO platform, I don't see a reason why they should stop something that they paid for. Someone who is on the official website won't change his mind and don't invest, just because there is a second platform where the tokens can be bought.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: