Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:03:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:22:14 PM

I just went through Developeo pre-sale FAQ quite educating explains what an ICO entails.
https://presale.developeo.com/faq
This is really nice, is for the benefit of the investors who are participating in the pre-sale and it also helps to educate potential investors to have a better knowledge.

Very true man, some folks without prior knowledge of what a Pre-sale/ICO is all about will have interest in investing, the FAQ helps to get them up to speed. Very thoughtful of Developeo team.

Yeap, but reading FAQ's people have to to sign up 1st this website. Then they can able to read/understand exact concept or clear their queries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:51:39 PM

Just saw that Developeo was rated on Icobench with 4.6, with 4 expert ratings.

ICO Profile: 4.8
Team: 5.0
Vision: 4.2
Product: 4.0

https://icobench.com/ico/developeo
Ratings like this will definitely act positively to the project, I think with this kind of rating review from ICObench investors will be interested to invest.

Nice, those are some very good scores, especially 5/5 for the team. Lets hope this translates into the finished platform.

Great.  Developeo started capturing attention of experts. And it's good to see such good ratings from expert. Anything above 4 out of 5 is excellent Smiley.

So many ICO reviews are coming up at the right moment. DEVX should really do well now. Any updates on ICO progress bar in the website? I am looking forward for it at the earliest.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:54:59 PM

Guys does anyone have Idea? Sale is started but how much tokens they sold and how much funds they received from investors? Can we check at anywhere?

Hmm, good question. It would be a great idea if they could add a counter on to their website so that everyone can see with just one look how much they raised so far.

As it's the pre-sale maybe they don't want to make those figures public yet.  Id expect we'll see figures when the actual ICO launches.

That's what i think too, since it is a private sale the sale and tokens bought together with total investors will be kept hidden.
Yes but is there a softcap they want to reach in the private sale? because for that we do need to know how much they have sold already.
For this we need to see the progress they made before we can look at their softcap. I think that they need to show us their progress they made so far.

But why are we all determined to see the progress bar, they won't want to make anything known to the public since it is a private sale.

I also check twice daily if there is already a progress-bar on the homepage. Unfortunately, there is still no sign. I'm really curious to see how the sale has developed since doing the ico on their own page

Thats indeed pity. I was also hoping for that progress bar. Atleast team should give some updates here atleast twice per day or so. It would be highly beneficial for them if they act immediately.

I think it's a private Presale where information about sales do not go out, like an indoor thing, the team can correct me if I'm wrong but I know for sure it's going on smoothly

Okay, since it's private sale there is no progress bar. But then now will people come to know how much tokens sold till now, that something gives confidence to others.

I think that the sales indicator is very important to display on the site and update it in real time. This will give investors confidence, they will see how much the project is in demand by the community.

Well, you do have a point and i do agree with you, people are moved by what they see and like the saying goes, seeing is believing, so this will surely lead the community to constantly check on the project and understand how its going, also the speed of the bar will definitely attract investors and even encourage already investors to be willing to invest more
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:00:29 PM

Any software coders here who are thinking of taking part and creating something on the platform? Interested to see what they think of it!

Oh ya; I am really interested how this will actually perform. Github would love them lol. More users will be engaging I persume to get them token. On the other hand they have a long journey ahead to provide quality courses.

I think they do have quality courses passing down this knowledge will be the most difficult task but that should not be a problem for them as they can have access to good tutors who will take this courses and impact practical knowledge on the students.

Most important aspect is also their bootcamp for professionals and budding professionals. Thats the real attraction apart from all the things mentioned here.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
utclpn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:51:31 PM

Guys does anyone have Idea? Sale is started but how much tokens they sold and how much funds they received from investors? Can we check at anywhere?

Hmm, good question. It would be a great idea if they could add a counter on to their website so that everyone can see with just one look how much they raised so far.

As it's the pre-sale maybe they don't want to make those figures public yet.  Id expect we'll see figures when the actual ICO launches.

That's what i think too, since it is a private sale the sale and tokens bought together with total investors will be kept hidden.
Yes but is there a softcap they want to reach in the private sale? because for that we do need to know how much they have sold already.
For this we need to see the progress they made before we can look at their softcap. I think that they need to show us their progress they made so far.

But why are we all determined to see the progress bar, they won't want to make anything known to the public since it is a private sale.

I also check twice daily if there is already a progress-bar on the homepage. Unfortunately, there is still no sign. I'm really curious to see how the sale has developed since doing the ico on their own page

Thats indeed pity. I was also hoping for that progress bar. Atleast team should give some updates here atleast twice per day or so. It would be highly beneficial for them if they act immediately.

I think it's a private Presale where information about sales do not go out, like an indoor thing, the team can correct me if I'm wrong but I know for sure it's going on smoothly

Okay, since it's private sale there is no progress bar. But then now will people come to know how much tokens sold till now, that something gives confidence to others.

As we don't have any exact information about sold tokens. But as per KICKICO 56.29 ETH fund raised yet, means 11% sale has done.
https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:50:03 PM

Price is 0.05$ (4 times cheaper than PreICO and 8 times cheaper than ICO)Minimum investment is 250usd. You can buy with more than 20 cryptocurrencies. Join & Participate Now on https://presale.developeo.com
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:43:44 PM

Price is 0.05$ (4 times cheaper than PreICO and 8 times cheaper than ICO)Minimum investment is 250usd. You can buy with more than 20 cryptocurrencies. Join & Participate Now on https://presale.developeo.com
It is really good to know that one could invest with up to 20 different cryptocurrencies. Please can you list out the different cryptocurrencies?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:51:04 PM

Just saw that Developeo was rated on Icobench with 4.6, with 4 expert ratings.

ICO Profile: 4.8
Team: 5.0
Vision: 4.2
Product: 4.0

https://icobench.com/ico/developeo
Ratings like this will definitely act positively to the project, I think with this kind of rating review from ICObench investors will be interested to invest.

Nice, those are some very good scores, especially 5/5 for the team. Lets hope this translates into the finished platform.

The team rating really is the most telling part of the review from when the project was announced this team seemed uite strong especially given the market their targeting. Especially as the team grows and the project expands, a strong team can go very far!
If you go on their ratings page you can see that a lot of professional ico-advisors also give a very good rating to developeo it is amazing.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:53:15 PM

These are really good numbers. If one only invest for profit (as most do), then one should really buy now. At the ICO in August the now purchased tokens are already worth 8x so much, so if that is not a buying incentive, then I do not know
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:35:25 PM

These are really good numbers. If one only invest for profit (as most do), then one should really buy now. At the ICO in August the now purchased tokens are already worth 8x so much, so if that is not a buying incentive, then I do not know

The early bird gets the worm as they say :p Is anyone considering taking a course with them when it goes live? I think the bootcamps will be good!

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:43:39 PM

Compared to the main-ICO these prices are such a bargain. I guess people will be so mad for missing out this opportunity.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 09:59:36 PM

It is really good to know that one could invest with up to 20 different cryptocurrencies. Please can you list out the different cryptocurrencies?

Yeah it is and it will favour the token sale and make things more easier for investors and it is pretty cheap so it will be a big loss if someone misses this.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:20:04 PM

Developeo  seeks to advance Humanity with a never-before-seen reward pool and a highly beneficial revenue model along with ambitious targets; such as DEVX BootCamps, DEVX Certification, DEVX Marketplace, and finally the DEVX NEXT-GEN University.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:36:39 PM

Yeah it is and it will favour the token sale and make things more easier for investors and it is pretty cheap so it will be a big loss if someone misses this.
I agree with the payment method of 20 different cryptocurrencies it is very easy for people to buy their tokens  and with a big bonus those people will definitely get a lot of profit.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:06:50 AM

No doubt that token price in private sale is very low. And I am sure many people will be jumping to buy DEVX tokens.
Any information regarding this private sale. How it's going and how much tokens sold till now ?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:42:16 AM

Developeo has managed to attract attention of world’s top universities, it is also an educational center for software designers, that will include everything from certification programs to a full size school of Hi-Tech.

Very soon, we might be forced to count develope's education center as one of the top learning centers In the world. With their connections with top universities, it is no doubt that the excellence of those top institutions will surely rob off on them with time

I hope this will be true in the near future. A Developeo bootcamp or partner university in every big city. The industry need millions of new employees and Developeo will be one of the first suppliers.

All of this progression is in favor for students; I mean who knew one could actually get MIT's or stanford's courses online. A platform that has the incentive for students to learn is the platform to take most grabs. I think many would understand how developeo would work if there was a prototype or so in place.

There are a lot of project that has not the kind of structure Developeo is bringing in, not much of them are talking about going beyond the internet and setting up their university which is something I have come to realize with Developeo platform and made it more and more attractive for me

Lots of expectations from Developeo team. Hope to see lots of good announcement from DEVX team shortly. Regarding university, bootcamp, etc.

It is going to be some journey for the team. I think before even considering of building a university the incentive part for open source contribution is something to look forwards to. I am sure the team is flexible to implement what would make sense to the business. I am not sure about building an actual university for now since it is too early for that. We will see how this progresses.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:46:52 AM

Developeo  seeks to advance Humanity with a never-before-seen reward pool and a highly beneficial revenue model along with ambitious targets; such as DEVX BootCamps, DEVX Certification, DEVX Marketplace, and finally the DEVX NEXT-GEN University.

The technology advances of our age is becoming fast and scary too, sometimes you wonder if machines will take over humans in the nearest future like in the movies Grin but the fact is, the advancement is happening and we just need to stay with the pack, get certified and get ourselves ready for the upcoming educational revolution
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:12:59 AM

Developeo has managed to attract attention of world’s top universities, it is also an educational center for software designers, that will include everything from certification programs to a full size school of Hi-Tech.

Very soon, we might be forced to count develope's education center as one of the top learning centers In the world. With their connections with top universities, it is no doubt that the excellence of those top institutions will surely rob off on them with time

I hope this will be true in the near future. A Developeo bootcamp or partner university in every big city. The industry need millions of new employees and Developeo will be one of the first suppliers.

All of this progression is in favor for students; I mean who knew one could actually get MIT's or stanford's courses online. A platform that has the incentive for students to learn is the platform to take most grabs. I think many would understand how developeo would work if there was a prototype or so in place.

There are a lot of project that has not the kind of structure Developeo is bringing in, not much of them are talking about going beyond the internet and setting up their university which is something I have come to realize with Developeo platform and made it more and more attractive for me

Lots of expectations from Developeo team. Hope to see lots of good announcement from DEVX team shortly. Regarding university, bootcamp, etc.

It is going to be some journey for the team. I think before even considering of building a university the incentive part for open source contribution is something to look forwards to. I am sure the team is flexible to implement what would make sense to the business. I am not sure about building an actual university for now since it is too early for that. We will see how this progresses.

I do not think they will build their own universities, that would be too expensive. Rather, they will enter into partnerships with universities worldwide and offer various training there.

But in the distant future, I can well imagine a Developeo University
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:17:58 AM

I do not think they will build their own universities, that would be too expensive. Rather, they will enter into partnerships with universities worldwide and offer various training there.

I am also not expecting DEVX team to start own University at the beginning. I was looking for partnership announcement. And course developed by DEX team
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:21:58 AM

I am also not expecting DEVX team to start own University at the beginning. I was looking for partnership announcement. And course developed by DEX team

Developeo Team was in discussion with some universities for a partnership, but up to now there was no official announcement.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: