Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:44:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:26:07 PM

the effort of the team so that the projects could achieve the target or success is very good and I hope that their hard work can give satisfactory results and may be much longer investors who join in this project.
Currently they start working with Bridge Alliance.
They finalising the process to enter the Samena Telecom Council.
They have signed with Honk Kong Joy telecom
And they have signed some NDA
with Eoropen MNO and MVNO.
The main idea that the final customers is not the main goal of their project.
They creating industrial Blokchain for mobile operators.
It huge helps them to save moneys.
Roaming now it is very old and very expensive solution. That's good for the project of bubbletone.
Hope we get an announcement regarding this topic
Very interesting
Yes i hope so, i have got this information from their groups of telegram but unfortunately still there are not official announcement about progress of the projects but i think we don't worry about it, they will gives updating about the projects for us, however the this project is very good due to they have products and real business. Just wait and see about the project in the time we will get the benefits for it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:43:38 PM

the effort of the team so that the projects could achieve the target or success is very good and I hope that their hard work can give satisfactory results and may be much longer investors who join in this project.
It huge helps them to save moneys.
Roaming now it is very old and very expensive solution. That's good for the project of bubbletone.
Hope we get an announcement regarding this topic
Very interesting
Yes i hope so, i have got this information from their groups of telegram but unfortunately still there are not official announcement about progress of the projects but i think we don't worry about it, they will gives updating about the projects for us, however the this project is very good due to they have products and real business. Just wait and see about the project in the time we will get the benefits for it.
I'm tired of seeing repetitious posts without anything new on their blog. They are just posting same idea about importance of roaming removal every day.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
smartcontracts

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:41:56 PM

interesting project. I think this project will be successful
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:08:09 PM

I still think that a common blockchain behind a wide range of telecom operators that will be the result of bubbletone project could be used not only to remove roaming.
You're right. The token can be used as a utility token, and then it can be used for normal calculations as a coin. Such probability exists.
Why team do not show interest in different possible future usability of this coin? Check their blog posts, most of the articles are the same, all are talking about roaming, nothing else.
Beside a common payment tool for communication services, what is your opinion about possible usage of this blockchain in making secure encrypted P2P connections?
Although I believe removing roaming is very interesting and a big innovation task through.
Maybe this is the next trump card of the project team that they are hiding so far in order to subsequently support the course of the token. For example, when listing.

Not sure if this is the best place to engage with them about suggestions, but your idea really isn't bad. Maybe try to get in touch with them directly somewhere?
Cheesy I'll think about how to monetize this idea. I believe that any work should be paid. If this were part of the bounty program, then I would have already documented the fact of my "labors".

Why would you want some money for an idea that could actually earn you a lot of money? Wink Maybe you should launch your own project and convince people to work with you if you have good ideas!
If Bubbletones want to do something to make the project more interesting the best time is now. Their blog posts are just Ctrl+C&V of  repeated sentences about roaming. Without anything new, looks really boring .....

I don't know what their reasons are but they also slowed down the responsiveness in this thread quite a bit.
iMaker
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:30:58 PM

Working prototype, you can watch it already working. Good white paper.
gribble

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:06:41 AM

ICO is still going on for a long time hopefully with this long time the team will be enthusiastic to promote this project so that later ico can achieve targeted results of spirit and success for this project.

I believe they have it running for so long because they are also planning a lot of things simultaneously to grow the project slowly over time.
They have extended their main sale date because of the following two reasons:
1. They are going to finalize new strategic partnerships with large telecom operators. This will definitely benefit the contributors.
2. They have got a listing date from HitBtc at the end of June. So, if they end the ICO even today, you will still have to wait until June end to trade tokens on exchanges.
I think it is make sense for the project of ICOs, so please be patient and give time for the developer of team to finish their job.

Did they say with whom they are currently negotiating about partnerships or is that still a secret?

But still there are no official announcement about it, i think we must wait for it due to bubbletone is still in the ICO stage and i have got the information about it from their official social media on telegram.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:08:30 AM

Hello guys the BubbleTone Community
Please pay your special attention towards their article: ''What lies behind the name of our Bubbletone project?''
Bubbletone is not only simple and cool sounded title which will be quickly memorized by people from all countries of the world. First of all, Bubbletone is a professional tool to work with which is as easy as to blow bubbles!
Read the full article here -https://medium.com/@bubbletone/what-lies-behind-the-name-of-our-bubbletone-project-e773df44e850
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:09:56 AM

ICO is still going on for a long time hopefully with this long time the team will be enthusiastic to promote this project so that later ico can achieve targeted results of spirit and success for this project.

I believe they have it running for so long because they are also planning a lot of things simultaneously to grow the project slowly over time.
1. They are going to finalize new strategic partnerships with large telecom operators. This will definitely benefit the contributors.
2. They have got a listing date from HitBtc at the end of June. So, if they end the ICO even today, you will still have to wait until June end to trade tokens on exchanges.
I think it is make sense for the project of ICOs, so please be patient and give time for the developer of team to finish their job.

Did they say with whom they are currently negotiating about partnerships or is that still a secret?

But still there are no official announcement about it, i think we must wait for it due to bubbletone is still in the ICO stage and i have got the information about it from their official social media on telegram.

That is apart form the telcos  they previously make contact with. When these telcos finally are going to find their services success through the help of bubbletone, more telecom will join.

Hello guys the BubbleTone Community
Please pay your special attention towards their article: ''What lies behind the name of our Bubbletone project?''
Bubbletone is not only simple and cool sounded title which will be quickly memorized by people from all countries of the world. First of all, Bubbletone is a professional tool to work with which is as easy as to blow bubbles!
Read the full article here -https://medium.com/@bubbletone/what-lies-behind-the-name-of-our-bubbletone-project-e773df44e850

There was a user who asked about why they named bubbletone I remember and he said the word bubble isn't good in the financial term Smiley
Anyway how do we * earn tokens for network activity and using Bubbletone app?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Cryptocoinstrader

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:43:08 AM

promising project
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:24:21 AM

Hello, I would like to invest a few Ether on Bubbletone. but on your site, the progression is exactly the same as it was several weeks ago. is it possible to know the exact amount invested at the moment?
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:15:15 PM

Hello, I would like to invest a few Ether on Bubbletone. but on your site, the progression is exactly the same as it was several weeks ago. is it possible to know the exact amount invested at the moment?
Good Question.
We have asked it multiple times, probably the best answer is that is exactly the invested amount.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:29:46 PM

Good Question.
We have asked it multiple times, probably the best answer is that is exactly the invested amount.
I have just noticed that the amount of funds raised has changed. The last time I looked was 7 million and 490 thousand (approximately), and now 7 628 629 dollars.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:20:28 AM

I am interested in this question. Do you think after the listing of tokens of this project takes place they will fall in price several times?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:36:46 AM

I am interested in this question. Do you think after the listing of tokens of this project takes place they will fall in price several times?

It may depend to what they have in store for us. But it also depend to when they will list the tokens on exchanges. If all are being pumped just like what happened last January, you can probably be profit after it hit its ATH. This could also happen any moment actually now that crypto mass adoption is coming.
There are countless Telecom in the world, having them partnered up with is always a good thing for investors like you.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
thh2899

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:03:43 PM

When is the start of the KYC to claim airdrop?
onemillionusd99

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:23:42 PM

HitBtc is our first confirmed exchange. Other big exchanges will be announced soon. We are negotiating with several big exchanges, but according to the NDA we can not talk about this at the moment.
gribble

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:29:20 AM

That is apart form the telcos  they previously make contact with. When these telcos finally are going to find their services success through the help of bubbletone, more telecom will join.

Yes they are really hard work to find the partners
We can read the BubbleTone's article about "Communication is constantly progressing"
The Bubbletone team was the first to see the potential in blockchain technology for the telecommunication industry and began building a global ecosystem. We can go through this link g etting more information : https://medium.com/@bubbletone/communication-is-constantly-progressing-5831efda4d37 i hope it will gives enough of information about the progress of bubbletone's project.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:30:46 AM

It may depend to what they have in store for us. But it also depend to when they will list the tokens on exchanges. If all are being pumped just like what happened last January, you can probably be profit after it hit its ATH. This could also happen any moment actually now that crypto mass adoption is coming.
There are countless Telecom in the world, having them partnered up with is always a good thing for investors like you.
there will be tough competition with existing operators, they do not stand still and change their tariffs. it is necessary to be ready for possible changes in the market of roaming services

RankerCan

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:04:59 AM

A good rating by ICO ranking sites for Bubbletone
ICORanker 95/100
ICO Rating +ive
Track ICO 5.0
ICO bench 4.5
Wiser ICO 5.0

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:08:42 AM

A good rating by ICO ranking sites for Bubbletone
ICORanker 95/100
ICO Rating +ive
Track ICO 5.0
ICO bench 4.5
Wiser ICO 5.0

This ICO is perhaps the pioneer of bringing Telecom to the blockchain. For the very first time we will something like this becoming a reality
The first decentralized telecom ecosystem that allows mobile network operators, phone users and service providers to interact directly.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: