Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Salesin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:25:41 AM

Actually, BubbleTone is almost ready to provide services to the clients at local rates without roaming in more than 80 countries. They chose one of the main blockchain ecosystems in the market today - the Graphene, that is entirely suitable for the telecommunications industry.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alice_de_GOin

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:29:53 AM

Actually, BubbleTone is almost ready to provide services to the clients at local rates without roaming in more than 80 countries. They chose one of the main blockchain ecosystems in the market today - the Graphene, that is entirely suitable for the telecommunications industry.
Thanks for the information
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:34:47 AM

Don't joke with me I'm in bubbletone from  pre-sale , (12.000$) exrates is an exchange with 200$ of volume
You Ann more than one e times that umt was listed on 15 of july
On LinkedIn I've more than 1400 follower  in crypto and blockchain world. Please tell to your CEO that if bubbletone is not listed on a true exchange ( sorry but exrate is not) till augist, every day I'll make bad post about bubbletone.... So think about

Quoting this threat. Its hard to get tokens listed these days. You got to understand that there are fees to pay. You are in a hurry to dump your tokens?
Easy to say you are going to dump your tokens but I think you can do it on forkdelta as far as I know its listed there already. Go try to find UMT there on forkdelta, its better to do it there now than wait for another exchange to list it, a lot will dump before you can. Don't wait for the price to plummet once more.
Team promises something during ico, I don't like hitbtc and I don't believe listing there will help better prices very much but anyway promise should be fulfilled.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:39:33 AM

Don't joke with me I'm in bubbletone from  pre-sale , (12.000$) exrates is an exchange with 200$ of volume
On LinkedIn I've more than 1400 follower  in crypto and blockchain world. Please tell to your CEO that if bubbletone is not listed on a true exchange ( sorry but exrate is not) till augist, every day I'll make bad post about bubbletone.... So think about
Hope team accelerate development and main net launch soon, after that better prices possible.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:13:32 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 09:54:29 PM by secdark

Travelers don’t need to replace their SIM card and they retain their home number. With this service customers will be able to save a lot of money.

This project is a friendly user and very convenient at the same promotes saving of money to the end users.  Although we experienced when we travel we using to register our number to roaming so that can contact to our love ones we left at home but on bubbletone its a decentralized telecom ecosystem that allows mobile network operators, phone users and service providers to interact directly.  They eliminate the roaming system that is very convenient on the part of the users.  My question is will this be available all regions of the world? Hopefully this project will properly introduce and spread to the end users as this perfectly cater the needs.

Hello! Thank you for your question! Our main goal is to help users around the world stay connected without overpaying for the services of operators.

Thank you for the reply! That would be a great for everyone, i myself is willing to support and spread the good news so that i will surely reach to the end users for their benefits and convenience.  I do appreciate a project with a dev team that has a goal that is really looking after the bebefits of their target market which is exactly right. The success of the project is nearly reachable

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Leo0783

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:15:20 PM

BubbleTone Blockchain uses the Proof-of-Importance consensus mechanism (it functions similarly to Proof-of-Stake).
cimate124

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:48:35 AM

How is Bubbletone  is different from for example Telcoin? What Bubbletone has that will make a difference in the world?
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:51:12 AM

Bubbletone and Nexign partner to deliver new blockchain capabilities to the global telecom market

Bubbletone and Nexign today announced a partnership to develop a combined solution which is going to be the first of its kind in the global telecom industry based on both blockchain and BSS technologies. The solution will be a new step in modernisation of BSS-systems for telecom operators worldwide that will enable new monetisation streams by attracting new clients and providing current ones with new types of services.

As a result, operators will benefit from a standalone BSS with embedded blockchain, enabling them to increase the efficiency of their business through rapid and seamless joining of the Bubbletone platform. Once operators join the platform, they will get an opportunity to expand their client bases as well as provide new services for their clients.

Read the full story here:

https://medium.com/bubbletone-blockchain-in-telecom/bubbletone-and-nexign-partner-to-deliver-new-blockchain-capabilities-to-the-global-telecom-market-15997a1f29dd
iMaker
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:07:55 PM

The decentralized telecom ecosystem is a brilliant use of blockchain. Very strong team/advisors and visionary product.
SMCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:53:36 PM

Bubbletone is a great vision with experienced team, company and advisers. Good luck.
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:36:25 AM

How is Bubbletone  is different from for example Telcoin? What Bubbletone has that will make a difference in the world?

The project you are asking is focused on connecting with mobile networks globally, enabling easy conversion between telecom mobile money, prepaid credit and postpaid billing platforms.
As for Bubbletone, we are building the first decentralized telecom ecosystem that allows mobile network operators, phone users and service providers to interact directly.

This video perfectly demonstrates how it works: https://youtu.be/XwSr9cm-uNo

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
 ❉ICO Starts:April 20, 2018❉ (http://bubbletone.io/)
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:37:07 AM

The decentralized telecom ecosystem is a brilliant use of blockchain. Very strong team/advisors and visionary product.

Thank you very much for your positive feedback!  Smiley

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:37:58 AM

Bubbletone is a great vision with experienced team, company and advisers. Good luck.

Thanks a lot! Your support is highly appreciated!  Smiley

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:00:57 PM

Don't joke with me I'm in bubbletone from  pre-sale , (12.000$) exrates is an exchange with 200$ of volume
On LinkedIn I've more than 1400 follower  in crypto and blockchain world. Please tell to your CEO that if bubbletone is not listed on a true exchange ( sorry but exrate is not) till augist, every day I'll make bad post about bubbletone.... So think about
But people are funny. Listing now is not the best for a this project as the market is all bad. Threatening the team will not help because we are in this. Just try and understand.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
cerceveligozluk

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:11:17 PM

this is a great innovation, it can be to any country without having to change the phone number, and can phone with relatives without worry the cost of the phone will be expensive. I hope this innovation can be felt by us soon.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:22:54 AM

Don't joke with me I'm in bubbletone from  pre-sale , (12.000$) exrates is an exchange with 200$ of volume
On LinkedIn I've more than 1400 follower  in crypto and blockchain world. Please tell to your CEO that if bubbletone is not listed on a true exchange ( sorry but exrate is not) till augist, every day I'll make bad post about bubbletone.... So think about
But people are funny. Listing now is not the best for a this project as the market is all bad. Threatening the team will not help because we are in this. Just try and understand.
Should the team of bubbletone makes UMT to be listed on the exchanger although the situasion of market is down trend, that's more good than the developer of team does not do anything with their UMT token. I can understand it will takes long time but for one exchanger hitbtc, i don't think it will takes long time.
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:39:14 PM

Should the team of bubbletone makes UMT to be listed on the exchanger although the situasion of market is down trend, that's more good than the developer of team does not do anything with their UMT token. I can understand it will takes long time but for one exchanger hitbtc, i don't think it will takes long time.

We are now in the queue to be listed on HitBTC. The process takes more time that we expected

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:42:26 PM

this is a great innovation, it can be to any country without having to change the phone number, and can phone with relatives without worry the cost of the phone will be expensive. I hope this innovation can be felt by us soon.

Yes, you are absolutely right. The good news is ahead!

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:47:05 PM

Samena Trends — July 2018 by Samena Telecommunications Council

Blockchain Technology in Telecom: The Revolution is Coming

An interview with Oleg Pravdin, Managing Director at Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom, pages 99-101:

http://www.samenacouncil.org/samena_trends/interactive/july2018/

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:34:14 PM

We are now in the queue to be listed on HitBTC. The process takes more time that we expected

Yes, I learnt that your guys are currently in the integration process at HitBTC, the listing will take place this August which we are all expecting soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: