Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:11:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:36:42 AM

Web site shows that ICO is postponed for 1 month (20.04.18 12 PM (London time)) while announcement page still mentioned today as ICO start date, things looks wired.
Looking forward for new information about pre-ico situation and right dates for ICO
Now I understand why ICO is postponed, also they have lowered hard cap
https://medium.com/@bubbletone/important-news-about-the-remarkable-project-dynamics-797d94c5382d
1. We move the start of the ICO to 20 April 2018. By this time we will finalize the new strategic partnerships with large telecoms and will start joint pilot implementation of BubbleTone’s blockchain-based platform.

Firstly, this will secure an independent in-depth assessment and provide recognition from the leading industry players.

Secondly, this will help to protect the project participants from the bearish sentiment that is currently prevalent in the cryptocurrencies market.

2. The hard cap is lowered to 25 million US dollars. We estimate this amount to be sufficient, as the advancement of the platform and the development of the mobile application get ahead of the original schedule.
But how much is raised during pre-ico?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Disconnecting

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

can you give me more details about the pricing of bubbletone token, please? and why is that the ico date has been moved?
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:44:33 PM

can you give me more details about the pricing of bubbletone token, please? and why is that the ico date has been moved?
Check their website and weblog your answers are there.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
koloNikolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:11:26 PM

Do you have already beta product that people  could test it and understand how it works?

Coarsetoken

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:49:23 PM

I'm very happy with your project. I am confident in his prospects. Thank you so much!!!
AnnaYes

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:15:07 PM

Where is your data servers allocated? Where is your company registered?

Our company registered in the Cayman Islands.
AnnaYes

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:22:09 PM

Do you have already beta product that people  could test it and understand how it works?

Yes, of course! We have Bubbletone app, you can download it from AppStore or Google play, also we have a demo version of our blockchain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9XB6HadHIg
BubbleBoy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:45:36 PM

Hi!

I like the pictures of the world painted with different colors that demonstrate ambitions of the Company. I think you are right about vision of future but it come true without your help Embarrassed

Good luck, hope that I'm wrong.

████
              ▄▄████▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▐███▀                      ▀███▌
 ▐███▀   ████▄  ████  ▄████   ▀███▌
 ████    █████▄ ████ ▄█████    ████
▐███▌    ██████▄████▄██████    ▐███▌
████     ██████████████████     ████
████     ████ ████████ ████     ████
████     ████  ██████  ████     ████
▐███▌    ████   ████   ████    ▐███▌
 ████    ████   ████   ████    ████
 ▐███▄   ████   ████   ████   ▄███▌
  ▐███▄                      ▄███▌
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀████▀▀
                ████
MIDEX
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ GET TOKENS ▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM                                # WEB ANN + Bounty <
with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers           > Telegram Facebook Twitter Blog #
Disconnecting

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:13:13 PM

Since your ico date has been moved, can you please contact your signature maker to correct the date? People will be confused that the dates in out signature is march 20.
Valermos

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

Very interesting and progressive project, as telecommunicating is a stable sphere with many clients. Good luck to you, guys!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:38:58 PM

But how much is raised during pre-ico?

It will be announced very soon

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
 ❉ICO Starts:April 20, 2018❉ (http://bubbletone.io/)
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:25:44 PM

Hey there! I do like the project! Question of mine is: What concept does your blockchain work upon. POW, POS or what?
We implement Proof of Importance (POI).
Proof of importance is a way of how the system ensures all computers in the network form a consensus.

Every account on a blockchain network is assigned an importance score.

This score will influence how individual users can “harvest” the blockchain. One could say harvesting on blockchain is almost the same as what miners do on the Bitcoin blockchain. The objective is to add people’s transactions to the blockchain, in exchange for a small financial reward. As people’s importance score grows higher, they will have a better chance at getting these rewards.

All the transactions are public domain. Proof of importance also provides onlookers a way to determine rating for the importance of individual accounts on the network and ensures the network remains decentralized at all times.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
sir-watcher

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:29:01 AM

How is your business model different from the one with roaming that we are used to?
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:39:24 AM

How is your business model different from the one with roaming that we are used to?
In our model the procedure look the following:
When a SIM card is first sold, the home operator validates the client and sends encrypted digital proof of the client’s validity into a blockchain. As a result, when the client goes to another country, there’s no need to provide their ID to get another SIM card.
Roaming operators will only need to promptly offer their services and price quotes, and the network will distribute this information and use it to bill clients itself.
The offers will be regulated by the law of supply and demand, so technical and market share dominance will become less important than, for instance, the quality of service. Isn't this the cellular communication we always wanted?
We are making communication services exponentially more affordable and are fighting inequality. The cost to use and support our system is significantly less than what you'll find with other operators today.
Our system has many technological advantages (and some shortcomings, of course). For more information simply ask us any questions you may have.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
Solexx

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:53:34 AM

Is Bubbletone only planning to cooperate with other MVNO's?Huh? And if so why is that?Huh
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:51:46 PM

Is Bubbletone only planning to cooperate with other MVNO's?Huh? And if so why is that?Huh
Initially we’re creating a community of small and medium-sized mobile operators that are looking for new services for their subscribers, such as global mobile coverage and value-added services, as well as new revenue streams on inbound tourists, Identity-as-a-Service and Voice-over-IP calls.
While our blockchain platform is still under development, we have already received several requests from existing business projects to transfer their business processes to our blockchain. We are negotiating with Orange and Vodafone and signed with LinguaLeo (English learning service) and 10+ mobile operators (Tesco Mobile (IE), Citic Telecom (HK), TruRoam Asia (AU) etc.) with 20+M subscribers who are totally ready for Proof of Concept (PoC) of the BubbleTone Blockchain in Telecom solution. They need stable token and a quick blockchain platform, and, like ourselves, they got tired of the many intermediaries that sometimes earn more than those who actually provide services and conduct business. Our project kills roaming just for a starter.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:10:16 PM

Why is your company registered in the Cayman Islands? As far as I understand this is a Russian project, and I think that the company should be in Russia.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:02:40 AM

Why is your company registered in the Cayman Islands? As far as I understand this is a Russian project, and I think that the company should be in Russia.
ICO company MDS Ltd. is registered in the Cayman Islands as there are some advantages  for ICO projects to be in that jurisdiction.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:16:50 AM

Hello community of bubble tone.
Please see below their live Q&A from Mobile World Congress 2018 in Barcelona!

BubbleTone CEO Yury Morozov tells crypto blogger Robert Beadles about decentralized platform for telecom industry they have developed and are presenting in Barcelona.

Enjoy and stay tuned for further updates on their ongoing roadshow! I will make an updating if i find something interesting for the community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9XB6HadHIg
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:21:43 AM

One of the most trusted rating agency ICOrating.com has rated BubbleTone project as "Positive" which is the highest possible rating currently.
https://medium.com/@bubbletone/bubbletone-blockchain-is-rated-by-icorating-com-21df7acda0e2
Let me know, i am following bubble tone, it is look promising in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: