Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 05:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin  (Read 1472 times)
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:05:46 AM

What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?

Litecoin still strong. In fact there's a prediction that it will reach to 1000 US Dollar by the end of 2018.
Lee still active on litecoin so no worry on it.
Should the rate of adoption go up, this should increase Litecoin’s price. Along with the rate of adoption and the general price movement of cryptocurrencies, a commensurate increase in the number of developers working on it is expected, which should fuel the price hike.
megi440c

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:08:51 AM

I believe LTC can continue to grow well this year as in the year 2017 and LTC successfully skyrocketed up to 7.000%. Wow! Now 1 Piece of Litecoin (LTC) is at $ 250.
but I believe LTC development is not too significant.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:28:24 AM

Litecoin, as it was, remains a stable cryptocurrency. However, this claim is only fair relative to BTC/LTC pair. The true value of the currency is not clear, as are the forecasts for 2018.
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:16:11 AM

the Litecoin is a cryptocurrency that enables the instant payments to anyone in the world and which can be efficient with mines in consumer grade hardware to be strong.
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:25:43 AM

One of the popular coins of the crypto money world is bitcoin. you will see that the project is beautiful. investors will profit. I need some time.
klement.i

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:34:32 AM

If Litecoin developers make the necessary improvements and implement their ideas, it will have a good impact on coin. Investing in Litecoin is your personal decision.

Since Litecoin was created as an alternative to Bitcoin, it is necessary to look at it. Bitcoin does not plan to improve its services in the near future, so now you can invest in LTC, but do not lose vigilance. Perhaps you will have a good profit from this. The projected rate of LTC is $ 85 by January 2018.

Good luck to everyone!

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
kloinko1n

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:35:19 AM

Litecoin will die after the bitcoin. As a stupid fork there are more perfect and comfortable altcoins.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:37:17 AM

I see Litecoin going hand in hand with Bitcoin, it has proven over time that it can withstand the market forces over time, there are coins that that with Litecoin that have gone into oblivion. For me as long as Litecoin continue to play its Silver role to Bitcoin Gold status the coin will always be relevant

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:57:19 AM

What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?
with the number of crypto coins of course litecoin compete with large coins such as bitcoin, altcoin, ethereum and various other crypto coins. with litecoin that the development of the value of the less significant price allows it to disappear for the future.
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:43:15 AM

Litecoin, the fairest released coin.

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:00:04 AM

No, Litecoin is here to stay, it has been around almost as long as Bitcoin has; and judging only from this fact I don't expect it to vanish. However, it will not overtake Bitcoin either. It will be as always has been intended: as silver next to gold (gold=bitcoin).
btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 10:04:58 AM

the coin I heard the most on the market lately. the project is beautiful and creates opportunities for investors. it will come at good prices in future time. investors need to evaluate.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:09:21 AM

with the number of crypto coins of course litecoin compete with large coins such as bitcoin, altcoin, ethereum and various other crypto coins. with litecoin that the development of the value of the less significant price allows it to disappear for the future.
I can not predict what will happen in the future. And in the market Litecoin cryptocurrency is a good coin and is still a fluctuating character that is changing so we do not judge anything in the crypto market.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:14:10 AM

Litecoin is gradually recovering in recent days. Currently, Litecoin's price is $ 124.67 (up 3.37%). Future Litecoin can compete with other coin in the cryptocurrency market such as bitcoin, ETH, etc. I also hope this is happening soon because I personally see the potential of Litecoin in the future.
kmkfan628

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:14:30 AM

the short answer is no, no there is no chance it vanishes. if anything it could begin to pick up in daily volume and popularity because it has such low fees compared to most of the big coins out there. i would venture to say the most widely adopted coins to date as far as being used to transfer value between individuals are BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, and XMR.  personally i occasionally purchase hashing power at mining rig rentals dot com. i have found that out of the three coins they accept payment in (BTC/LTC/ETH) the one which gives me the most bang for my buck is consistently LTC because i lose significantly less on transaction fees than either of the others. so as long as this is the case i would venture that LTC has a bright future. not only that but the development team behind LTC has, in my opinion, always been one of the best and most active teams who are really vested in the successful adoption of their coin.
marmeladko

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:25:03 AM

I love Litecoin and related services. This coin can become real payment method in digital industry. While BTC transactions are slow and expensive, LTC is more suitable for payments. I also have some coins in my portfolio.

But last few weeks were disgusting for Litecoin price. It dropped below $ 120 and went down right to $ 112.

Estehmanis

Activity: 262

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:26:54 AM

litecoin has many of its many enthusiasts and projects in the crypto world that pays with litecoin, a condition like that is what makes litecoin can last long, plus the prospect of its altcoin is very good
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:40:08 AM

Litecoin future is very bright because Litecoin is the fastest and safest penny exchange.its always one of the best and most active teams and in the market Litecoin cryptocurrency is a good coin.many people believe that this coin.i also hope this is happening soon because i personally see the potential of Litecoin in the future.
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:21:54 AM

I think litecoin became stronger from time to time and now, litecoin still trying to survive even the price is going again but I think soon, the price will reach the highest price again. and if we see the team, they are really a solid team although I think they don't move so fast like other coins, I think they still consistent with their project and I am sure that this coin will get up in the future. besides that, when we make a transaction with litecoin, it doesn't need too long to get confirmation and the fee is not too big also.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 12:42:59 PM

Right now litecoin has a fairly negative news background, to be honest, I do not even know why the coin should be growing. As far as I read using it for the payment system there was problems + bitcoin is now becoming quite cheap and fast. If there will be no interesting innovation in litecoin in the nearest future, there are all chances to become lost and forgotten in history.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: