Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:15:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin  (Read 1461 times)
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:40:58 PM

although antpool is already producing antminers for litecoins, it seems that prices and developments are stagnant not so much progressed and miners also seem to have not been so developed in addition to the small community interest also depends on bitcoin prices.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:13:01 PM

To me I will say Litecoin have a ray of hope in the future though several times I have been told by my mentor this has no place in the future, still I hold my trust, concerning the test of time I don't have any idea concerning this, any chance of vanishing don't think so just that it may not reach the level(price) that one is viewing.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Papilio

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

Litecoin is one of the few crypto-currencies of market capitalization, which is estimated in billions. It amounts to $ 2.16 billion. The price for it is going through exactly the same boom as the Bitcoin price.
Litecoin has a huge potential ... but this requires that the popularity of this crypto currency is significantly increased. Lightning Network owners of Litecoin can make payments much faster and cheaper than in the network Bitcoin.
ktru19

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

bought in at $115 fingers crossed. move to altcoin due to cheaper fees and faster transfers
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:05:10 PM

Theres a good chance that you wont see Litecoin in the coming years. With the development of coins like NANO I don't see how Litecoin will survive. With not much development happening behind Litecoin and it being just a clone of Bitcoin I don't think it has a future.

Sara Khan Afridi

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:28:35 PM

its one of the biggest and old coin. It will here to stay not vanish.
omolabake

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:36:41 AM

As a matter of fact, LITECOIN is one of the strong crypto presently and have being doing fine for years. I see LTC going no where base on the performance and my little understanding. LTC keep gaining prospects on daily basis. Fast and easy too use. LTC remain a cool crypto for life
nikaPetro

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:45:03 AM

I really like Litecoin so much. It's much better than bitcoin as a real cryptocurrency and a mean for transfer of value. It's faster and more secure than bitcoin. Suitable for daily use as a real money/payment method.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:29:21 AM

I really like Litecoin so much. It's much better than bitcoin as a real cryptocurrency and a mean for transfer of value. It's faster and more secure than bitcoin. Suitable for daily use as a real money/payment method.

besides that, the price does not drop too far and I think the price is more stable depends on the other coins. but maybe there are not many people which like litecoin because the price is not expensive like ethereum, dash and the other expensive coins. I believe that litecoin will follow the oldest coin which could increase higher and will gain more follower in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Considered

Activity: 504

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:39:26 AM

Litecoin is a good and stable coin, with a good presence in the crypto market with stable rices, But its not better than BTC, if it was then it would have been at the top of the crypto pyramid.

DiniazRosa

Activity: 137

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:49:59 AM

I don't think Litecoin have good chance to grow up like 2017 because their founder have sold all his Litecoin last year. With no more Litecoin left, their teams may not put too much effort to build Litecoin better. It time to leave Litecoin and find other coin.

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
Jr family

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:02:28 AM

What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?
Litecoin is included in the top coin that is on the Cryptocurrency market. besides that Litecoin has a fairly stable development with the development of gradually becoming a reliable Litecoin in the future.
blacktajin
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:14:23 AM

Vanish!!!!!! Litecoin is one of the top list coin of coinmarketcap.Its marketcap around $7,325,922,001 (04/04/18).How do you think is there any chance to vanish? My solely think is that, its future is going to bright.Here are some reasons..
Litecoin core development team claim that its Network aims to process a block every 2.5 minutes, rather than Bitcoin's 10 minutes.
Litecoin Supply limit only 84,000,000 Where Bitcoin limit ₿21,000,000.
Exforgant

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:04:32 AM

Litecoin was launched in the shadow of bitcoin, yet was inspired by the ‘King Coin’, particularly by its decentralized approach to currency. The founder of Litecoin, Charlie Lee, is a former Google employee and Director of Engineering at Coinbase, one of the largest exchanges and the first to list Litecoin alongside bitcoin and Ethereum. The most prominent characteristic of Litecoin is also one that gives it the most potential for disruption and inspires much confidence within the cryptocurrency community. Litecoin’s drama-free community and even keel give it less volatility and a steady trend, making it great for arbitration, trading, spending, or even fundraising.
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:12:40 AM

Litcoin is one of the top coins that i see in crypto world it is different from the others in its Stability against the dollar litecoins is an excellent  token has won the acceptance of many people, it is also very old tokens . It had also reached thehigh prices.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

As it is named it is lite bitcoin it has small differences and it has not any big or different advante. So for litecoin I don't see a good future with existing team behind it .
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:18:10 AM

Litecoin has always been hanging on to the coat tails of Bitcoin..

I do not think it will disappear so long Bitcoin continue to exist.

But there needs to be more developer teams working on its development.. else its value may not go much higher than today's.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:19:25 AM

Litecoin is an online network that people can use to send payments from one person to another. Litecoin is peer-to-peer and decentralized, meaning that it is not controlled by any single entity or government. The payment system does not handle physical currencies, like the dollar or the euro; instead, the symbol is LTC. This is why you will often see Litecoin categorized as a virtual or digital currency.
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:24:22 AM

It's hard to say what direction the money is moving in this year. This question needs to be answered, based on the fundamental data and technical picture available today over the past period, considering all the details from different angles. Positive factors are more advanced technology litecoin and its rapidly rising trend. The potential for growth in the cost of LTC to $ 1000 is. However, it is necessary to keep in mind the possibility of governments applying legislative regulation, which can have a negative impact, and to what extent it will affect a particular currency is not clear.
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:10:25 PM

Litecoin is a peer-to-peer digital currency that enables instant, near-zero payments to anyone in the world on an open source, global payment network. Also, it is not managed by any central authority, Litecoin’s value comes from the network of people using it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: