Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 03:02:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin  (Read 1461 times)
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:25:59 PM

Litecoin LTC is a cryptocurrency and its existence after Bitcoin. It was developed by Charlie Lee, who remains involved with the coin to this day. Litecoin also shares many of the characteristics of Bitcoin. Litecoin also has lower transaction fees than Bitcoin and can be used as a digital currency on the web to pay for goods and service.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

Litecoin is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant payments to anyone in the world. Litecoin is an open source, global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. Furtherly, Litecoin features faster transaction confirmation times and improved storage efficiency than the leading math-based currency.
Orsen

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:05:30 PM

A good and promising coin, I think in a long-term investment will give a good earnings, but what has fallen in price is just a move with the market!
fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:56:52 PM

I believe that this coin has no future, since it has many similar competitors with a better system! it already catches up with other coins, which means that later on lightcoin will not survive competition, I do not see the prospect in it!
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:17:17 PM

no, it will not vanish litecoin is popular, I remember the old thread in here it was 2014 thread that "litecoin is dead" because dev was abandoned litecoin but look at it now litecoin is still alive.

BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:23:36 PM

no, it will not vanish litecoin is popular, I remember the old thread in here it was 2014 thread that "litecoin is dead" because dev was abandoned litecoin but look at it now litecoin is still alive.
Litecoin (LTC) has always been regarded as the silver to Bitcoin’s gold. But, especially with things that we’ve learned since the beginning of the year, LTC is looking a lot more like a threat to Bitcoin (BTC) than a “complement” to the market’s top dog. This cryptocurrency is ramping up, and there are a few signs that this coin is going to be one of the easiest for mass adoption.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?

LTC is one of the most popular coins today. I'm sure that such coins will thrive and develop together with bitcoin. I trust this coin, but I understand that it will give a stable small income and will not multiply my capital by several times.

mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:51:53 PM

There was new announcement from litecoin, I guess litepay has been stopped but I didnt know why this happen, it is bad for litecoin and maybe they can reach an agreement with another company.
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:11:59 PM

What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?

LTC is one of the most popular coins today. I'm sure that such coins will thrive and develop together with bitcoin. I trust this coin, but I understand that it will give a stable small income and will not multiply my capital by several times.

I don't believe Charlie Lee no more and don't believe in LTC. First Charlie sold all his LTC on heights under a noble pretext. After that the Litepay story happens. For me, this man became a disappointment. I do not see prospects of LTC. Embarrassed

BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:18:47 PM

I think Litecoin is good project and I have faith in it. Litecoins popularity has grown lately and I think it have good future ahead.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:36:52 PM

Vanish? where to? six and a halve years of history and stronger every passing day

But after in bitcoin the price for the transaction has significantly dropped the prospects of LTC are not obvious at all.
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:46:22 PM

for the length of stay litecoin may be difficult to guess, and the worst will always be there, but we all nobody knows it. Huh Huh Huh

Johnnie Kien

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:31:14 AM

The truth is that nobody really knows where Litecoin is going in 2018. The best we can do is to make an educated guess based on both the past performance and the fundamentals. Therefore, whether it is the underlying technology or the price hike this year, we have reason to believe that Litecoin is expecting sunny days ahead of it.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:35:42 AM

Litecoin is a very good coin and there is no reason for it to disappear. Of course, the price is now falling like all cryptocurrencies, but ltc is paired with btc. As the price of btc begins to grow, litecoin also grew.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:49:10 AM

The truth is that nobody really knows where Litecoin is going in 2018. The best we can do is to make an educated guess based on both the past performance and the fundamentals. Therefore, whether it is the underlying technology or the price hike this year, we have reason to believe that Litecoin is expecting sunny days ahead of it.

Agreed. I haven't heard any big news about Litecoin for about 3-4 months. I think dev team are preparing something really special or they just need a time to reorganize themselves and take a simple break
Evangeline2

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:41:29 PM

LTC has no development value, and most of the money is in the minority, and they can control the price of LTC at will.

sunita01

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:01:00 PM

Litecoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and open source software project. The beginning of Litcoin has been slow, the future of litecoin is bright, it will further progress.
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:03:40 PM

Litecoin is a currency developed on a large scale. Nowadays many people want to get quick profits but do not want to invest a significant amount of money because they are afraid to take risks when spending. It can be said that Litecoin is legal in many countries, but few people participate in it.
valid46

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:02:37 PM

To me I will say Litecoin have a ray of hope in the future though several times I have been told by my mentor this has no place in the future, still I hold my trust, concerning the test of time I don't have any idea concerning this, any chance of vanishing don't think so just that it may not reach the level(price) that one is viewing.

Do you actually have a CRYPTO MENTOR? Haha, awesome!
On the subject of Litecoin, I hear it is (no pun intended) big in Japan. And Japan, as we all know, accounts for approximately 61% of all trading volume, on average. Interesting numbers, huh?
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:59:42 AM

I think litecoin best long term investment. Yups, i personally think Litecoin have a great future!
The network is very stable!
Transactions are lightning fast and has no high fees
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: