Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin  (Read 1471 times)
Cpousersonu

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:32:24 PM

What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?

Never...and no chance... this is light of Cryptocurrency market
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:48:46 AM

Will LTC lose its place on coinmarketcap been watching ltc vs eos go up and down 5th spot each time ltc falls a rally comes for it and vice versa for last 12 hrs or so what do you guys think will it hold on? i dont want to have to scroll a little to see ltc lol
Litecoin is one of the best altcoin and that if you are looking to make some good name in terms of trading and that you are looking for something better in trading, then you can make a choice and can go for opting litecoin. You need to be sure that you know all the necessary details regarding that coin and that you must use all that knowledge and make the right decision accordingly.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

Vanish? where to? six and a halve years of history and stronger every passing day

From that chart, one can infere that Litecoin vs Bitcoin is currently at its highs since a few years, so I would be expecting it to go down (when compared to Bitcoin), in other words: I would expect it to have lower gains than bitcoin in the near future.
yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:37:53 AM

What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?
with the number of other crypto coins of course its litecoin also experienced price comparison with the coin with it of course litecoin predicate decreases with the investors switch to some other crypto coin like Bitcoin, Ethereun, Altcoin which is good enough coin for long term investment for now. in the year 2018 with the market price is often unstable litecoin may have decreased.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:00:00 AM

LTC has a lot going for it. it's far better as a daily transaction coin than btc. It tends to suffer on the markets with smaller gains and bigger drops but hopefully will come back into favour with investors.

Go Green!105
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 11:09:21 AM

I think Litecoin is the most stable and reliable coin to Invest beside ETH and BTC. I personally like it because the fee is really cheap and it fast, moreover it has been listed on so many big exchange like Binance Bittrex, Polo, etc.
If you want to invest long term Litecoin is absolutely good investment. We might see the price doubled in the end of this year.

nickmax

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:09:55 AM

I think Litecoin has everything ahead of us. He has a very good team and a strong leader, developed technology and a large audience of users. Litecoin has long established itself as a stable and promising crypto currency. It takes most of my portfolio.
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:12:34 AM

In the crypto money world, lately we have heard the name coin litecoin. The project is beautiful and seems stable at the moment. I think litecoin will compete with big coins next time.
Grinjos

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:18:13 AM

LTC is a good coin.  I think it's worth investing a little money in it.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

I don't think it will vanish. It seems just copy the grow of bitcoin. If bitcoin price will be growing, litecoin should be also reaching its new heights. I don't believe litecoin would disappear
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:46:05 AM

Litecoin is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. Litecoin is an open source, global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities.
linh_thuy

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:44:05 PM

LTC is one of best coin in crypto market i think. There are many ICO projects are accepting LTC now. Because its transaction fees are low and transaction speed is good. It would have a good future in crypto market.
linh_thuy

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:48:09 PM

LTC has a lot of pros that make it different from BTC such as: transaction speed, ease of mining, number of coins. LTC transaction speed is more scalable with cryptocurrency adoption spreading like a virus. However, the mining infrastructure isn’t as widespread as it is for Bitcoin!
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

I think that the life of litecoin will last a little more than the life of a bitcoin. Because of the lower transaction fees
Yewnais

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:03:44 PM

Since litecoin is the fifth largest in terms of capitalization, I don't think it will disappear any time soon.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:08:29 PM

Since litecoin is the fifth largest in terms of capitalization, I don't think it will disappear any time soon.
yes, litecoin is one of the children of bitcoin, which until now still has many fans,
so it still supports litecoin to reach its highest price again.
casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:11:10 PM

Litecoin has great potential in the future. I think the value of Litecoin will be increased many times as people start to notice Litecoin like ETH. If you have bought Litecoin, I recommend you hold Litecoin for a year

Am I spamming? Report me!
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:17:40 PM

Will LTC lose its place on coinmarketcap been watching ltc vs eos go up and down 5th spot each time ltc falls a rally comes for it and vice versa for last 12 hrs or so what do you guys think will it hold on? i dont want to have to scroll a little to see ltc lol
Litecoin is one of the best altcoin and that if you are looking to make some good name in terms of trading and that you are looking for something better in trading, then you can make a choice and can go for opting litecoin. You need to be sure that you know all the necessary details regarding that coin and that you must use all that knowledge and make the right decision accordingly.

Litecoin is one of the best coin I know, you can see from their history chart, news and coin circulation ( supply and demand ). Most of us doesn't like Litecoin because have low price and slow price action but this coin keep survive and if you know, most people more choose litecoin as investment ( not trading ) asset than other coins. If you have big money and patience, invest into Litecoin is the right option.

Auto756

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

I think LTC will have a good future.  And do not sell this coin.
Semen89

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:29:42 PM

LTC has good prospects in the future, although in recent times they did not get their project but they now want to rework everything and start it again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: