Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin  (Read 1472 times)
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:04:47 AM

Litecoin is primarily a payment coin; its network is fast and cheap allowing adoption in the small mom-and-pop shops. Bitcoin will be used as a store of value.The rapid growth of markets offering LTC payment options likely to propel coin to mass adoption.
I don't believe that Bitcoin can survive if it does not have any other use case than just storing value. It was created as electronic means of payment but due to some actions (or rather: lack of actions) of its developers it became obsolete and unable to fullfill its purpose. I don't believe that it will constitute a store of value if it is just an obsolete coin !
Erik Goff

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:06:41 AM

What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?
It is similliar coin to Bitcoin and when Bitcoin will be faster, Litecoin will not have a future.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
hsdjdyt

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:49:45 AM

Bitcoin does have a great advantage as a pioneer of p2p currency
But Litecoin’s algorithm is better
[Litecoin aims to improve Bitcoin. Compared to it, Litecoin network can process one block every 2.5 minutes, so it can provide faster transaction confirmation.
hsdjdyt

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:52:13 AM

Nothing is absolutely safe. If you do a detailed research investigation, make sure that this ICO project is promising. Then its risk is very small for you, but it will not be absolutely safe. Investment is the coexistence of risks and benefits.
shfdj

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:02:28 AM

Litecoin is a Bitcoin-like P2P currency that is expected to produce 84 million LTCs, which is more than four times the total currency of Bitcoin. Dealing with transactions through the Scrypt Workload Proof Scheme, the development of FPGAs (Programmable Logic Gate Arrays) and ASICs (Application Specific Integrated Circuits) for the Scrypt algorithm is more expensive than the use of sha256 for Bitcoin.
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:47:07 PM

since December 2017, only litecoin remained in positive territory to bitcoin and to the dollar, despite the market's drawdown! that's cool!
heds0n

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:24:48 PM

Litecoin currently ranked 6th on coinmarketcap. Daily trades 420 000 000 $. Coins have their own advantages, the development is not in place. I believe that coin will not disappear.
Dai_Hernandez

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:58:04 AM

Litecoin has the 5th highest market capitalization, approximately 10 billion dollars, in the cryptocurrency world, trailing after Bitcoin, about $162 billion dollars as of this writing, Ethereum, around $71 billion, Ripple, around $32 billion dollars, Bitcoin Cash, around $19 billion. Nevertheless, performance-wise, Litecoin has outperformed both Bitcoin and Ethereum over the past year, with appreciation values reaching 2000 %. And I believe that it will increase more in the future.
admafillie798

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:34:49 AM

I think Litecoin has everything ahead of us. He has a very good team and a strong leader, developed technology and a large audience of users. Litecoin has long established itself as a stable and promising crypto currency. It takes most of my portfolio.
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:49:38 AM

They say that if bitcoin is gold then the litecoin is silver. I would still support litecoin because it has the many characteristics of bitcoin and bitcoin has already proven its worth for a long time by making many people rich.

yiuinubol

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:49:55 AM

Currently LTC has a high market capitalization, and LTC is a major coin, LTC project is good and will boom this year, as lTC has promising potential, I believe it will thrive in the future.
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:57:03 AM

in my view, Litecoin is a very good token has won the acceptance of many people, it is also a very old token, it has also reached a high price. and I am sure the future of Litecoin is bright. Litecoin has several advantages over Bitcoin. This can grow when people will look beyond Bitcoin for cheaper deals.

ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:59:44 AM

I think Litecoin has a bright future due to its strong community and history. It is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies and is a fork of bitcoin. I consider it a core holding.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:01:59 AM

What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?
Hey, I want to know what kind of wallet do you use that is supported the Litecoin? I also wanted to have some investment even a little, because I think Litecoin also has a potential just like the Ethereum and how can I buy some Litecoin.
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:08:07 AM

Hey, I want to know what kind of wallet do you use that is supported the Litecoin? I also wanted to have some investment even a little, because I think Litecoin also has a potential just like the Ethereum and how can I buy some Litecoin.

I think you have many options. for example, you can try multi-litecoin wallet, jaxx, coinomi, or you can visit on litecoin.com/#wallets and litecoin.org/ and you can start to download the wallet. I prefer to use jaxx because I can install in my android phone and besides that, jaxx support multi coins so you can keep another coin too. and besides jaxx, I prefer to use litecoin core to install in my desktop pc and the size is not too big to download.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Cryptonimous

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:11:10 AM

depend on my opini it will going up again because LTC is good coin, just wait it for come back from red pill Smiley it had good TPS and use lighting network (correct me if i wrong), so it still worth it for long term

Darius_Wright

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:13:04 AM

In my view, Litecoin will develop dramatically in this year. Be it the abundant supply or the speedy transactions, the amount of people using. Moreover, Litecoin, along with other cryptocurrencies, is tethered to Bitcoin, in the sense that the increase in usage of Bitcoin spells a higher rate of adoption for the rest of the cryptocurrencies.
Athelstan Miller

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

LTC is the most stable and strong coin in the market. If it succeed to achieve real life payments, it will reach the roof. I believe that in 2018 we will see major price boom in LTC. However, it still all depends on the news and the situation on the cryptocurrency market, if the news is positive then just break.
thongnguyen1868

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:28:50 PM

I have a good revaluation to Litecoin! It has grown to be a major player in its own right as simply an Altcoin. Judging from this and its recent growth spurt, Litecoin is a great choice for both short and long-term investors.
Flynn Anderson

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:08:18 PM

In my opinion, Litecoin is one of the most profitable coins in cryptocurrency market. there is a substantial influx of users on Coinbase, which is a cryptocurrency brokerage that is trending right now. It supports three cryptocurrencies, one of them being Litecoin. Since Coinbase adds 100,000 new users per day, it is a positive gain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: