Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:43:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin  (Read 1754 times)
juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:37:53 PM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

There are already some countries that sell cars and accepting bitcoin as a payment.
The volatility of bitcoin is can be solved by change the price of the car with bitcoin to USD Rate at the time of buying the car.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:51:02 PM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

No, I will not sell my stuff to buy bitcoin, I just buy bitcoin from my savings, because I think investing in bitcoin is more likely to get a better profit than saving money in the bank.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:04:39 PM

No, I will not sell my stuff to buy bitcoin, I just buy bitcoin from my savings, because I think investing in bitcoin is more likely to get a better profit than saving money in the bank.

Yeah it's quite radical if you go to a point where you sell personal belongings for something as highly volatile as bitcoin. A lot of people, even experienced traders and investors would probably advise against that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:12:02 PM

This really depends if you have extra money for investing. And if you don't then selling things so you make an investment. For me it is a yes. I would sell things so that i can invest. And when i grow my investment i can always buy what is needed. So in a way it is a business move.

olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:21:52 PM

I actually use bitcoin to access investment but not by selling anything because I use my savings even though only a little but now thanks to bitcoin investment I get results to meet my financial needs
ericmalik

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:32:55 PM

I think selling everything for bitcoin is just a mistake.i use extra money to do this.no need to sell everything. Smiley
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:51:29 PM

Yes, you can use to invest the amount you earn from selling those unnecessary things and  to be converted into a good profit.  So we should be always open minded in business to improve our way of living.
adjiku

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:58:09 PM

must be smart in terms of market analysis because very market sentiment is very influential with the price of bitcoin and other currencies crypto
Sometimes a certain moment also makes bitcoin prices up and sometimes also down so back again to instinct as a businessman
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:04:51 PM

I try harder to try to be able to produce bitcoin without selling assets I have like my car or pc better looking for a job after that result I use for trading bitcoin and altcoin. earning money from hard work is more fun.

MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:12:17 PM

I am thinking the other way around. I am using Bitcoin and other type of cryptocurrency in order to stabilize my financial needs. Some did sell their belongings and assets just to get on board to Bitcoin some did a great job, some might suffered. The only thing you have to remember is to use only the money you are capable of losing. Selling your belongings and assets just to buy Bitcoin is not advisable for me.
If you are risking all your belongings and assets then you are a person with a characteristic of a gambler. Bitcoin had many uses so we should be wise enough to use it in a good way so that we can avoid regrets.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:14:24 PM

I won't sell my stuff just to swap it with bitcoin or cryptocurrency. I'd better use my savings to buy some bitcoins. But this kind of concept is also good, people can exchange their goods in the form of cryptocurrency. This may be said to be barter. And there may already be ico with this concept as well.

adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:17:17 PM

I think selling a my own things for a good one is a brighter idea than holding your pride to keep your things in your hand. If I buy a bitcoin and it rise then definitely your investment may became higher and higher.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:21:42 PM

I myself am not ready to sacrifice many of my valuable things, because to make sure bitcoin will last forever is very difficult, bitcoin is currently very good for investment, but I still fear if trading in cryptocurrencies.

keziakusayang

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:22:53 PM

of course, and now that I've done that, I swapped some coins including bitcoin as well and that's very profitable. I think if you have the ability to trade crypto, bet some of your possessions.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:45:53 PM

I still do not dare to sell my assets in the real world, to do a fortune in the world crypto. Because it is too difficult to predict the fate of bitcoin or other coins.
I just look for capital from mekakukan bounty campaign or anything else without having to sell my personal items.
Mekmbem

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:51:21 PM

I think for now there is no chance to sell bitcoin because the red market and bitcoin prices are declining and you should have more patience to wait for bitcoin prices to rise again new opportunities selling bitcoin will open
Brightcrypto

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:55:24 PM

Bitcoin selling is always available, it depends your target in price and how profit it is from the the initial price.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:59:58 PM

Whenever we are free to sell bitcoin, do not worry because the volume of daily transactions bitcoin reached more than $ 30 billion, the most important is to choose trusted exchanges because at this time many are scam.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:08:45 PM

I think I will... becaus why not, if I dont need that money, just will have new stuff, and wanting to sell old, why not then...
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:20:44 PM

It a bad choice to sell your personal stuffs in other to buy bitcoin, well life is all about taking risk so if you feel the only way you can invest in bitcoin is by selling your car,PC,or house then you have to do so as long as you have other alternative to those stuffs you are selling because after investing in bitcoin you still need rose this such as the PC to monitor the progress of your investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: