Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:23:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin  (Read 1754 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:46:36 AM

I deal with the bitcoin and cryptocurrencies to multiply my savings and I never sell my things for that. So far the opportunity to earn from the investments has been great to me and I got some good results from that.
You should also be aware that investing your savings or going all in like in bitcoin is pretty risky because you cannot expect that in the long term, you will still expect good results because there is a chance that bitcoin might have a long dip in the chart that will make you sell your bitcoin and go home with a huge loss so it is better for you to just go for the medium type of risk and don't invest all of your savings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:53:17 AM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
if bitcoin is acceptable in my country and is inaugurated as a valid currency and can be done securely transactions I will definitely do as you say

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:58:17 AM

If with such capital then makes me fortune, then I will do it. Although I have to sell my favorite and favorite items, like cars, Computers and so on. Yes, I imagine that with my economic bitcoin will increase again after joining bitcoin.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Gila uang

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:59:01 AM

Instead of selling things to buy bitcoin, I would take a part of my salary and invest it in coins. When I have enough coins, i would sell part of it and buy things I like and the rest is my savings and investment.

I think the only thing you have to remember is just use the money you can afford to lose. Selling your goods and assets just to buy Bitcoin is not recommended to me.
I think the opposite. I use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency types to stabilize my financial needs. Some do sell their goods and assets just to ride to Bitcoin, some do a great job, some may suffer.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:12:27 AM

while bitcoin i have sold my own car for investing in bitcoin because in that time i was fully invested in bitcoin and i feel happy to see that my investment were profitable and after that i have trying to invest my money in to crypto currency and now i have no other opportunity to sell for bitcoin but to hold bitcoin for future.

bmirror83

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:16:13 AM

I would like to sell my stuff via bitcoin or altcoins but we don't know yet whether governments will ban bitcoins or not, so it is risky for future.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:19:20 AM

If dollars were cost nothing to move about and didn't go down in value, what would you do with them that you're not currently doing with them?
Currency is just a means of trading wealth, not the wealth itself.Asking what business opportunities crypto affords is like asking what business opportunities dollars afford. Anything you can buy and sell with, tempered by a few unique selling points like it being pseudonymous and easier to move across countries than other currencies.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:29:05 AM

I do not sell everything for bitcoin at home but i get everything from bitcoin i get points points from any project that i follow in social media or signature campaign in this bitcointalk forum i will make for capital in trading and get more.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
satria stell black

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
Yes of course if I was given a chance to sell my valuables to buy Bitcoin I would definitely do it. Because Bitcoin will return the capital we have spent and we will easily buy the goods we already sell. I am very ready to trade with cryptocurrency and I have imagined how much profit I will get later.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

It could be a good idea in the form of a centralized advertising service like gumtree.com.
Still they would have to figure out what to do with the volatility of BTC price, as today you could sell your car for $8,000, and the next day it could cost $10,000.

demonist

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:49:18 PM

I won't sell my stuff just to swap it with bitcoin or cryptocurrency. I'd better use my savings to buy some bitcoins. But this kind of concept is also good, people can exchange their goods in the form of cryptocurrency. This may be said to be barter. And there may already be ico with this concept as well.
Griegura

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:02:04 PM

Analysts noted that for further growth in the long term, the price of the coin should be fixed above the $ 8 644 mark. However, now the crypto currency is much more sold than bought, so the value falls. so my advice - sell!

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:07:37 PM

Bitcoin embraces a decentralized system so that it is free to buy and sell, in any exchanges we sell there is already a buyer(s), this proves that bitcoin system is good and deserves to be international currency.
tanjimaarfin23

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:11:15 PM

Now a day bitcoin price so high. it will be most powerful cryptocurrency in the world.  now good opportunity to sell for bitcoin.
blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:12:39 PM

to do some bounty , you can get bitcoin . this is better than selling cars and computers . it may cost you some time and effort .
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:56:09 AM

Bitcoin should put you in a better position financially and improve your life, you can spend some of your income just by buying some bitcoin as long as it is affordable to you.

I think something should be maintained, and not sold for non-urgent interests. And if I personally better use bitcoin or altcoin that I have, than I sell the treasures and the others I have
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:05:36 AM

Well i am yet ready to trade all the stuff i had like my house and my pc for cryptocurrency because i can still able to buy bitcoin even i am not selling my house and i am working hard here in bounty campaigns so i can able to make money that i can used to buy more bitcoin.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:21:30 AM

if bitcoin is acceptable in my country and is inaugurated as a valid currency and can be done securely transactions I will definitely do as you say
I think bitcoin is in the process of doing that mate, you know that bitcoin is growing and many countries are starting to legalize bitcoin and many merchants are starting to accept bitcoin, from that it makes bitcoin very potential to have high prices in the future, because bitcoin is possible to have many users from that matter. so yes, I will sell my stuff to buy bitcoin..
dbangel1994

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:28:25 PM

I won't do this, because of it's risky to sell all the valuables for bitcoin investments, I think better use the remaining funds from the cost of daily living, to buy altcoin and you use in trading. Even if you loss, your life will remain normal.
But if you're sure with a great chance, try it.
Kate_Ngubanga

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:41:27 PM

I do not know how everything, but I did not have the opportunity to sell things for bitcoin, it is not stable in the market so it would not even be profitable for the sellers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: