Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:03:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin  (Read 1743 times)
jonruhoax

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:58:55 AM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

Until now I never did sell real life assets to buy bitcoin.
I try to learn first before really investing in bitcoin. basically I am a trader. I once had experience trading in forex. so, when I switch to crypto, I try to use enough money. then now I can increase my capital. so far I have got a lot from trading. slowly but surely

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:03:32 AM

I am not a great fan of selling things to get Bitcoin but I would definitely try to save some amount from general expenses and will invest it in Bitcoin/crypto as in that case, I won't have to worry about it through as an average investment point of view that will help me to take bigger risk so I won't sell the commodities for it.
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:17:07 AM

I don't see sense to sell things for purchase of bitcoin. It is better to reduce a few the operating costs and the remains to enclose in crypto`s.
rexona

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:17:18 AM

I will not do that, because it is very risky to sell all the valuables for bitcoin investments, better use the remaining funds from the cost of daily living, to buy altcoin and you use in trading. even if you get a loss, it will not be too bad for your life, and still be able to live life as usual.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:21:35 AM

If i have given an opportunity to sell my bitcoin, I will grab it because i will invest it to other.I will use the remaing funds for me daily needs,education of my children and also have savings.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:23:24 AM

now It's 8k8 it's time to buy not sell  Cry
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:23:49 AM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
i dont have any stuff to sell what i can only offer is my work for crypto but i buy stuff using crypto

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:01:31 AM

If i have given an opportunity to sell my bitcoin, I will grab it because i will invest it to other.I will use the remaing funds for me daily needs,education of my children and also have savings.
Good to sell when you think you are already earning enough of money. It is good to be wiser for you to save and grow your money in other important matters. Like spending our btc for our future like education is really worth spending. So for me thats good for our own intentions why we invest in bitcoin. 
teejaymuna

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

I think it depends on the person and their aim. While i may not be able to control people's wishes, i think it will be very rash to sell your properties for BTC investment, especially when they are very valuable as with BTC, things can go either ways. Your investments can come good or go bad. You might want to invest only monies that you can afford to lose. Except you have a strategy for which you can recoup your investments without loss. The history of BTC has shown that there have been huge investment losses as much as high gains. In all, the choice is yours.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

A Big NO, I will never sell my stuff or any thing in my house to buy bitcoin because there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin and one of them are joining bounty campaign, all you need to do is to wait until you recieve your payment in campaign  
Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:15:44 AM

i dont need to sell some of my stuffs to buy bitcoin. because i can work for it to earn bitcoin we dont need to sell some of our stuffs because we cannot assure that we will earn or gain a profit when we invest our money in bitcoin. bitcoin price is always flactuating thats why it is very risky.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:15:46 AM

The short answer is: NO.
I would not want to risk most of my properties being liquidated for the purpose of acquiring bitcoin as it lacks collateral and security. Even though the profit returns on investing into cryptocurrency (bitcoin to be specific) seems to be high as compared to other investment mechanisms, I would rather use a partial of my monthly income into acquiring bitcoin rather than using my properties which are relatively higher in value.

I think, if you sell cars and houses to buy such as bitcoin, then you are a kind of gambling behavior, good trading strategies are more likely to make money, but should try to avoid gambling,

Well investing is also gambling, in a way that you are risking your assets for a return of profits in the future. I recommend that instead of liquidating your properties and investing it into bitcoin alone, you should try diversifying it by considering other investment types such as stocks, golds, bank deposits in order to reduce the chance of losing everything and to maximise profits.
Investing and gambling are two totally different thing. Gambling depends wholly upon luck where as investing is done by considering all possible aspects, studying, researching and sensible thinking that has very little to relate with luck.

We always invest in asset that have good potential and before doing so we do all analysis about it and consider the loss or profit that we can get in upcoming months or years. I agree to your statement that rather than investing in just one asset, the investment must be divided between some more.
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:24:15 AM

Now I would not sell any big things for bitcoin.  Since the market has strong currency volatility and price per day can change several times.  in 5 years the market I think will calm down, and it will be possible to easily pay crypto currency for purchases without worrying about the price.

[/center]
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:28:21 AM

Yes! Selling my things in order to have a capital to be use as an investment for Bitcoin is better than thru borrowing,lending and the use of credit cards. Having a debt just to join an Bitcoin investment is not a good idea in which we all know that Bitcoin price is very unpredictable in which we may lost the investment anytime leaving you in debt but if you just sold your things you can replace it with a new one if investment become a success but if it fail then nothing to worry because you have no obligation that need to be settle.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:54:58 PM

in every decision it is accompanied by a consequences, ether bad or good outcome , if you decide to sell all of your belongings to buy bitcoin it's your prerogative to do so , but make it sure that you can absorb all the consequences may happen. But for me , it's a big No, not a brilliant idea for taking a risky action due to volatility of bitcoin.
Victor$

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:40:47 PM

No i will not sell my all these things for bitcoin. I will invest in it only when i will have enough money to invest in it. Because investing in bitcoin is risky and in case if the price goes down then i will lose my things.
I agree with you because I also did same I did not sell anything for bitcoin and I think it’s not a good idea to sell any of your personal thing or property I arrange a money for bitcoin and then I invest here and from that investment I earn a lot of money from it so my Advice to everyone is that never sell thing for bitcoin because it’s not good your little investment can give you a big profit.
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

I do not intend to sell anything of mine such as cars, homes ... to invest in bitcoin right now. If I have the capital I will buy it. Accelerating slowly will be a good solution to get bitcoin. Selling houses to invest in bitcoin is now adventurous

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:59:08 PM

You should not sell those to invest in Bitcoin, I do not encourage anyone to do this. Crypto market is very risky, if you do not have experience you will lose all capital. I recommend that you use the idle money to invest in Bitcoin. So you have the patience to hold them and wisely make decisions for the future.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:24:11 PM

I will, I joined the bitcoin is for my life and my family to become more beautiful, if there is such an opportunity, why not complete their goals, everyone's goal is different, my goal is to achieve their financial freedom.
Most of the hard workers who are involved with crypto currencies are working for the same purpose. They want to have a life where they are not supposed to have secret looks on the price tags and never bother to give second thought to once what they have decided. For this, they need to be financially very much stable. Bitcoin is a rescue and solution to their problems at the same time. I will not sell my bitcoin until it hits 50,000 dollars.
kefir56

Activity: 73
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:34:48 PM

i'd like transactions to be made everywhere, to be sure in ur safety.I want to see it in banks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: