Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:33:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin  (Read 1757 times)
Thian778

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:52:25 AM

It is not a bad idea to sell things around you that you own to buy Bitcoin today since the price is appealing that when you see it is a good time to buy BTC for holding in long term process but don't sell the things that you usually use, like you have a TV and Radio between this two try to sell the radio since you can watch and listen to news with the TV alone, at least you can still go with your every news listening and you have you small capital to start in Bitcoin.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:57:38 AM

I will rather do bitcon and sell it afterward so that I can buy the car and house I like...but to sell my car, house etc would be hard thing to do not unless you have extra house and cars that you no longer use, it is risky but I admire those who do it...they're real trader who would dare to do anything in order to gainmuch greater profit.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:59:51 AM

The decision to sell can be done anytime, but we must have analysis because and I think it is very silly if we sell bitcoin at this time let alone bitcoin very cheap price, with patience then we will get big profit.

It is the choice of every person on how to get it's resources in order to invest in bitcoin. If you feel the urgency and with your knowledge that you can have a good profit why not?. but you must think twice and weigh things and consider your families future because it is very hard to have nothing.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

for right now is no, because I can see that bitcoin and other altcoin price is going down by the time and I hope that its not happen and happen again, I want that bitcoin and altcoin price is increasing, after I can see about the price is increasing maybe I want to sell my stuff with bitcoin because I think that if I sell it with that price will get extra profit from the increasing price

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
aderupoko

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:10:13 PM

i dont think so,,,selling bitcoins now could leads to loss of profit,,because the market is not in good state
leonidas89

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:15:17 PM

It's always advisable only to put into crypto what you can honestly afford to lose- and though this is a cliche by now it is very serious. You might believe in crypto long term but nobody can predict short term events so if the market temporarily crashed for a while you have to ask would you genuinely be OK or not
Godef

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
Yes, this is a good opportunity, especially in our time, since now there are more wallets on the Internet than pay in cash in jizni, well, this is so for example, and so the crypto currency has a great future.
Exchge

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:56:54 PM

before following the crypto world that I have to see is his history, in order to predict the magnitude of profits and minimize losses.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
No i will not ever sell my my wealth just to get bitcoin, im happy and satisfied for now to earn bitcoin for free by just joining in some campaigns here in bitcointalk, dont sell your valueable things just to buy bitcoin there are alot of ways to earn it for FREE.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Cryptpopo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:50:25 PM

i am using bitcoin to stablized my financial needs,selling it for anything below my financial need for my business will not be correct. if there is any need in business and there is no way out except my bitcoin,then i can sell it.
Enoch Lewis

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

Slower speed is an opotunity. The next issue with Bitcoin are the damaged investors. The retail world that drove Bitcoin's price so high is licking its wounds. They are not likely to jump in again. Each person left 'holding the bag' is looking for a chance to dump the product.
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:07:43 PM

At this moment Bitcoin is down, I think it's time to hold it temporarily, when it's time to sell it. Thanks
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:11:03 PM

There are lots of ways on how to invest in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies without having any capital at all like joining into bounty campaign.We all know that there is some risk in investing in bitcoin.The price will change at any time.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:14:21 PM

Yes I will and that only happen if the price of bitcoin crash until 500$. That will be the unbelievable time to buy bitcoin. Unbelievable opportunity and unbelievable demands on that day will be mark at the first ever history of bitcoin record of price decline and the numbers of new owners of bitcoin.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
coromabur

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:21:20 PM

In my opinion, if you have to sell assets that are already owned like a car or something else, it is not necessary. except you have more money and you do not want to keep in the bank, buy bitcoin for investment will be the right choice.
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:22:07 PM

Selling properties is too risky.I think the much ideal way is to use extra money to buy some part of bitcoin and there are some way to get benefit on it don't rush anything.Since this forum is one of the way to make earnings then the reward you get here used it to start investing even it is small.It is better to buy bitcoin with existing money because we can make it a lot by way of trading and fortunately to add bitcoin that we have.
10000usdperbtc
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:25:23 PM

If it's too risky to sell your stuff and invest in cryptocurrency, I don't think it's a good idea.I won't sell my valuables to bitcoin because it's too risky.Because the price of encryption is unstable, the price fluctuates wildly.But you can sell things that are not important to you, or things that you want to sell, and then you can use secret currency in exchange, which is the exchange of encrypted currency for investments that generate returns.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

I will be ready to trade stuffs at home for bitcoin once the price dipped to about $6000. If at this price i enter then i am sure of getting at least   30-50% profit within the next 2 months from now. I will be super sure to replace what stuff i traded with to get bitcoin.
franklin hoses

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:34:32 PM

Bitcoin is an alternative source of income and it is advisable to invest what you are able to lose. I do not think selling a valuable asset to buy bitcoin as a wise idea and you do not need to know when and you will lose them all. Use bitcoin should not put yourself in a position where you will regret.
Wiliam heil

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:35:10 PM

There are a lot of ways to earn coins, not only selling your stuff but you can work for it like the bounties and writing blogs or watching ads. But if i have lot of things, i will consider to sell it and buy bitcoins. As we know, bitcoin is a very good investment. I will grab the opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: