Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:25:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin  (Read 1757 times)
travelgear17

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:49:01 AM

I do not know the entirety but approximately bitcoin and altcoin remains superficial my know-how about cryptocurrency. I can be trading and making an investment with a capital that i've and will now not sacrifice some thing to do it. convenience in buying and selling and funding is the main aspect, the fee of crypto is so unstable that i will now not take a second hazard after selling a items that i have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

Uhmmm neh. I have no car nor property but if i have i will not sell it for bitcoin. I will earn money from bitcoin instead
There are many ways to earn bitcoin with time and effort as you capital.
I still prefer fiat as a mode of payment in selling my property because of the consistency of the price

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:51:47 AM

No i can't sell anything for bitcoin because if i decide to buy bitcoin i buy it by the money who don't needed in my life
Christian_k

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:55:40 AM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

No, i will not sell anything for bitcoin or altcoin.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:06:45 PM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

I would be glad to have that opportunity though for now the purpose of of e doing bitcoin stuff is to ease my financial expenses and to have an extra income, but once the opportunity knocks i would be glad to trade.

tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:07:44 PM

If opportunity   really came to me. I can sell everything car, house.. for bitcoin when it goes back to price $ 6000. But I know this is very unlikely. That's a good chance. I see many people have taken sell house to buy in bitcoin when it costs $ 6000. and now they are  very happy because  their lives are fuller

fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:08:15 PM

I would not  do that because there are more ways to earn bitcoin such as real job to have monthly salary, participate bounty campaign in order to have alts. After for a long time of waiting you can receive your reward then you can change alts to ethereum, then ethereum to bitcoin and you have it.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

as much as possible I will not sell any assets I have to buy bitcoin because I believe with you online you can generate some bitcoin that you can get for free depending on the work you do, if your job is very hard then the results will also be very much .
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:13:48 PM

I once traded crypto currency, if they think it's easy, I say it's very difficult. because it must have technical analysis and fundamental analysis skills. if I have that chance. I would think back because the crypto currency market is so unstable. and have a big risk. should invest for the long term on the best altcoin.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:28:43 PM

Heck yeah I'm ready. Even other people do it anyway. Imagine people selling their houses for bitcoins. I'm ready to sell some of my stuff for bitcoins. I'm that confident that one day, bitcoins will whip back up to its highest price. I hope it does comeback and make all of us rich!

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
NNMT

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:05:13 PM

I think you should not be too risky. Because no one can predict the future of bitcoin will be like. You invest in bitcoin like that, I think that is the form of gambling. So you have to think carefully to not regret later.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:13:45 PM

I've done some transactions and ive been the one to request payment in bitcoins , sometimes i'm successful sometimes im not as some of my associates prefer to keep a tight hold on their bitcoins. bitcoin prices can go up or down overnight but the general net trend is a upward one so even if your experiencing a slump now all this can change in an instant with the price going up
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:14:18 PM

I would rather not to sell any of my assets for bitcoin. My assets are my investment and so as bitcoin. Anyway, i can add some bitcoin in my wallet as long as i have spare money to buy bitcoin anytime and because i am into long term investment so for sure that i can earn profits from my btc investment in the future.

I think you should not be too risky. Because no one can predict the future of bitcoin will be like. You invest in bitcoin like that, I think that is the form of gambling. So you have to think carefully to not regret later.

That is exactly what i am trying to say in my above comments mate. Selling stuffs is like letting go of one of our assets for a cryptocurrency that the value just keep on changing in just a seconds. It much too risky.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

Well, it should if you have a question like this. chances are you are interested to try it. I think you are a beginner. that's why, I suggest
you should have basic knowledge first before you really engage in the crypto industry that is investment-based or crypto-trading. at least you should have insight so you can step a little more advanced as a beginner
Zainal-baguz

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:36:55 PM

if I still do not want to sell my bitcoin han. because the price is still down. and I still do not have any needs so still have a stare holding back until the price goes up again.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

I do not sell my valuables to buy bitcoin, I just use my savings money for bitcoin investment, and also from bounty campaign, and I think it's better.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:09:32 PM

your question is too specific I think all know that the risks of investing in bitcoin is very high even though the resulting large enough I think it is necessary to do research and observations that are quite clever in planning investment with bitcoin

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:32:08 PM

your question is too specific I think all know that the risks of investing in bitcoin is very high even though the resulting large enough I think it is necessary to do research and observations that are quite clever in planning investment with bitcoin

For now, you must hold all your coins because the price of cryptocurrency is very low, just be patient to wait until the market price recover.
genlocy

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:47:06 PM

If i sell my pc how can i tread..i think it is not so good idea to sell house and pc but i can sell my car for investment,but i don't want ot invest full cash.I will invest half of them and i will wait for profit.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:10:52 PM

Small things can be sold in order to buy bitcoin but the big ones, like your car or your house are not the best choice to sell for bitcoin because the price is not very stable yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: