Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:02:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA  (Read 53125 times)
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:35:51 AM

Do you reward users who provide their personal data to your project and how much money do you pay to people who provide their data? How do you ensure the safety and security of  personal data?

The value of the personal data is ultimately determined by the market forces of supply and demand. If the company sets the budget to low and no consumers accept the offer, they will have to increase it.

For security, the trading of personal data is fully transparent and traceable on the blockchain whereby the anonymity of the trading parties is completely protected.
It's blockchain that ensures unconditional data security! We can not worry about this, our data will be safe
iamgekko

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:26:09 PM

Can you shortly tell about project?

Opiria-Platform enables consumers to create a passive income stream by monetizing their personal data. Companies can buy personal data directly from consumers to understand their needs and requirements and to design better products and services. PDATA Token is the currency for trading personal data using smart contracts on the blockchain.

Here's a video to help you more.  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKY0J6omPvA&feature=youtu.be
Nowadays, our personal data has not been approved by ourselves, and it is very common to be stolen in different channels, which has destroyed our privacy and rights. I often receive all kinds of phone calls, but I have nothing to do with it. Whether OPIRIA will help protect our interests.
PDATA’s trading of personal data is based on the blockchain. Blockchains were built to function in a “trustless” environment in which people can transact directly with one another without needing to trust any middleman in the ecosystem. The blockchain technology and the PDATA platform ensure following (these are also GDPR requirements):
1.     The consumer owns the personal data and has full control over it.
2.     Personal data never leaves the consumer in an unencrypted format and only the consumer holds the key to decrypt it.
3.     Personal data can only be transferred to a company with the consumer’s consent. In addition to that the consumer knows exactly who gets the data and for what purpose.
4.     The trading of personal data is fully transparent and traceable on the blockchain whereby the anonymity of the trading parties is completely protected.

iamgekko

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

I think i've seen similar project as this one.
So what is the different between this project and another similar project?
Hello ,I know there are also other tokens out there with the idea of data monetization. First of all this is important because it proves that there actually is a market for something like this.
1. A very important fact is that Opiria already has a working product, with existing customers and real revenue. We are very happy to have big corporations such as Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, GM - just to name some of them - as our customers. This clearly separates us from all others out there who just have an idea but not yet a working product with real customers.

2. In addition to that we are collecting personal data from more channels than all other projects. They are mostly limited to one single channels such as URLs or parsing information from messaging services.
We are able to collect data from many different channels such as for example web browsing behavior, smartphone usage, online purchases, data from wearables and smart devices. In addition to that we have technology in place that allows us to understand what consumers are actually looking at when they browse the internet and what emotions this creates. This is hugely valuable for companies because it allows them to understand for example if a new advertisement video is seen and if consumers like it or not.
Besides this so called objective data companies can also survey their consumers and receive subjective feedback from them. This can be for example how they like an existing product or service or how future version of those products or services shall be designed.
iamgekko

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:30:18 PM

Good project but What else new does PDATA have to give us since in the field lately there have been a number of competitors including the likes of DATUM, DATA wallet etc
Hello , I know there are also other tokens out there with the idea of data monetization. First of all this is important because it proves that there actually is a market for something like this.
1. A very important fact is that Opiria already has a working product, with existing customers and real revenue. We are very happy to have big corporations such as Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, GM - just to name some of them - as our customers. This clearly separates us from all others out there who just have an idea but not yet a working product with real customers.

2. In addition to that we are collecting personal data from more channels than all other projects. They are mostly limited to one single channels such as URLs or parsing information from messaging services.
We are able to collect data from many different channels such as for example web browsing behavior, smartphone usage, online purchases, data from wearables and smart devices. In addition to that we have technology in place that allows us to understand what consumers are actually looking at when they browse the internet and what emotions this creates. This is hugely valuable for companies because it allows them to understand for example if a new advertisement video is seen and if consumers like it or not.
Besides this so called objective data companies can also survey their consumers and receive subjective feedback from them. This can be for example how they like an existing product or service or how future version of those products or services shall be designed.
iamgekko

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

Any details about pre ico and ico? How many total supply, and how many token for pre ico and ico?

Hello,
Total token supply available is 750,000,000. However, tokens for sale will be 450,000,000.
Pre-sale Starts on 10.04.2018 and Ends on 20.04.2018.

Pre-sale conditions

5,000 USD and above: 20% bonus
The Pre-sale TGE will have a hidden cap. If the hidden cap is triggered, sales will stop and the main sale TGE will begin in 24 hours.

The main Token sale dates :Start: 21.04.2018 and End: 21.05.2018

How many softcap and hardcap?
Hello , The soft cap is hidden, however, once it is reached it will be announced on the website ,in the Telegram channel and on all other social media channels, a newsletter will be sent  and one day after, the main sale will start.
The hard cap is 30,000,000 $ Smiley
kieran_84

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:42:42 PM

Here you can find our Local Telegram Groups:

Telegram English Channel: https://t.me/PDATAtoken
Telegram News Announcements: https://t.me/PDATAannouncements
Telegram Chinese Channel: http://t.me/PDATA_ChineseGroup
Telegram Spanish Channel: https://t.me/PDATA_ES
Telegram German Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/FB5nO0QeugHi1eqx3SUqtQ
Telegram Indonesian Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/DVCQvkUuZ0AvvgYaNS211g
Telegram Vietnamese Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/G-35mAuFx7KpWkIae6g_9g
Telegram Arabic Channel: https://t.me/pdata_ar

Feel free to join! 
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:48:18 AM

Do you reward users who provide their personal data to your project and how much money do you pay to people who provide their data? How do you ensure the safety and security of  personal data?

The value of the personal data is ultimately determined by the market forces of supply and demand. If the company sets the budget to low and no consumers accept the offer, they will have to increase it.

For security, the trading of personal data is fully transparent and traceable on the blockchain whereby the anonymity of the trading parties is completely protected.
It's blockchain that ensures unconditional data security! We can not worry about this, our data will be safe

And using smart contracts on the blockchain for trading personal data. Wink
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:22:41 AM

And using smart contracts on the blockchain for trading personal data. Wink
This project looks like it will be nice to be developed again with all the interesting concept of purpose and hopefully many who support this project. in waiting for the next update.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:51:50 AM

Hello ,I know there are also other tokens out there with the idea of data monetization. First of all this is important because it proves that there actually is a market for something like this.

I'm really happy about the fact that now there is a real market for such things, I think that you will manage to bypass your rivals.
iamgekko

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

Dear Community ,

Here's a medium article on -Why is Personal Data the oil of the 21st century?

Christian Lange, Founder and CEO of Opiria & PDATA token explains everything on the blog.
This is the most important article you'll read all week. 💪

"The internet has made it easier for businesses to launch new products and services, but also easier to waste time and money, and fail. The human imagination can launch endless new products and services."

https://medium.com/pdata-token/why-is-personal-data-the-oil-of-the-21st-century-819a65e769a0
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:55:45 PM

Dear Community ,

Christian Lange, Founder and CEO of Opiria & PDATA token explains everything on the blog.

"The internet has made it easier for businesses to launch new products and services, but also easier to waste time and money, and fail. The human imagination can launch endless new products and services."

https://medium.com/pdata-token/why-is-personal-data-the-oil-of-the-21st-century-819a65e769a0

Also research has it that the downside and bitter truth of this development is that 70–80% of all product innovations fail, which leads to investment losses of more than 12 billion USD per year.
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:02:20 PM

I'm really happy about the fact that now there is a real market for such things, I think that you will manage to bypass your rivals.

Of course there is a real market for this project because companies need to know and understand their target customers, the best channels to reach them, the right advertising messaging, and the right time to offer and advertise the product or service.
Scholles

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:06:42 PM

Collecting and analyzing personal data allows companies to better forecast consumer behavior and trends, and thereby continually iterating on better products.
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:12:05 PM

It is quite satisfactory to invest in a project like PData that already have big clientele base like Mercedes, Audi, BMW and the likes.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:14:53 PM

The project would help analyze predictable changes in purchasing power, travel habits, mobility preferences or attitudes towards topics like fitness/wellness, health and environment allow companies to come up with, for example, new concepts for cars, novel travel types or radically different hotel concepts.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:25:30 PM

Collecting and analyzing personal data allows companies to better forecast consumer behavior and trends, and thereby continually iterating on better products.

This allows companies to better allocate their research and development budgets, including early stage efforts with new launch targets many years ahead from now, where predictions are toughest.
khroma

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:31:28 PM

This allows companies to better allocate their research and development budgets, including early stage efforts with new launch targets many years ahead from now, where predictions are toughest.

It also provides companies with the relevant data on how consumers actually use a product or service and put this into consideration when making the next design as an upgrade. 
thedon1997

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:43:38 PM

It also provides companies with the relevant data on how consumers actually use a product or service and put this into consideration when making the next design as an upgrade. 

Thank you for the support and input Khroma, Vorteqs and Scholles Smiley
Highly appreciated Smiley
lps21

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:28:11 AM

Thank you, Demirung. We are definitely hoping to stand out from the competition and keep moving forward. It's great to know that we already have a working product with existing renowned customers such as Mercedes, BMW, Audi, and GM. The platform we propose is already in use with all clients, minus the blockchain element. In addition to that our platform is designed to be fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation. In contrast to that Datum and DataWallet don´t have a customer base and a working product.

On top of that, Opiria is the first and only platform that brings together detailed consumer profiling, subjective feedback & opinions from consumers and data from many important objective channels (e.g. web browsing, eye tracking, emotions, data from wearables and smart devices, smartphone usage, online shopping and more). This approach provides companies with the data and insights they need. Datum and DataWallet only focus on few objective channels (mostly social media) and neglect subjective opinions and consumer profiling.

Only the combination of objective and subjective data and a precise consumer profile makes personal data valuable!
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:57:51 AM

Dear Community ,

Also research has it that the downside and bitter truth of this development is that 70–80% of all product innovations fail, which leads to investment losses of more than 12 billion USD per year.

The good news is that there is a solution for these serious problems!  Smiley

The solution needs to be fully transparent and secure, while providing an open marketplace that enables and ensures the following:
● Consumers can control with whom they share specific personal data
● Consumers get proper compensation for providing personal data
● Personal data flows directly from consumers to companies with no middlemen

And that is exactly what Opiria will be doing.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: