Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA  (Read 53125 times)
Pered1980

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:11:11 AM

Any project involving many social media platforms , have a high probability of succeeding. Social media platforms is usually where the crowd is.
You are right, because this days more and more people are addicted in their social media accounts. So if  this project will involve in social medias then we can be sure now of its success.
Well, in my opinion the advertisement sector in internet is one of the important pioneer to set a healthy relation with cryptocurrency payments.
with the booming of social media now everyone can by knowing the various things that exist all over the world.
I guess social media is the most powerful way to advertise anything to masses. Its being visited most of the time by anyone who has access to the internet.
Earanting

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:12:43 AM

Any project involving many social media platforms , have a high probability of succeeding. Social media platforms is usually where the crowd is.
You are right, because this days more and more people are addicted in their social media accounts. So if  this project will involve in social medias then we can be sure now of its success.
Well, in my opinion the advertisement sector in internet is one of the important pioneer to set a healthy relation with cryptocurrency payments.
with the booming of social media now everyone can by knowing the various things that exist all over the world.
People are here on social medias. So we can say that success starts in integrating the project in social media platform. Here, you can attract and encourage huge people to trust your proposed project.
Yes i agree with you. Social media now is popular and necessary. And invest at social media is smart way at this time.
Social networks cannot exist without cryptocurrency, and vice versa. They are connected closely, any new ICO PR through social networks, it is as brother and sister. And this moment is constantly improved.
Pered1980

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:16:52 AM

When this coin reach huge trading platforms like poloniex or bittrex, they will surely patronize this coins so its realy worth investing and keeping this coins until they hit the moon.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:21:12 AM

Hi, everybody. Pre-sale starts soon and I wonder how many tokens the team wants to sell at this stage. And what a bonus?

Duche1976

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:22:12 AM

When this coin reach huge trading platforms like poloniex or bittrex, they will surely patronize this coins so its realy worth investing and keeping this coins until they hit the moon.
Dude, lets wait for the coin to be released first Smiley)
Benife

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:24:11 AM

I am also waiting for that update If they can work with big exchanges. It will be good because you can now buy and trade their coin freely. You can also store it for future purposes.
Ealaings

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:25:40 AM

Dude, lets wait for the coin to be released first Smiley)
lol
Yourstrather48

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:26:21 AM

I am also waiting for that update If they can work with big exchanges. It will be good because you can now buy and trade their coin freely. You can also store it for future purposes.
You are right, they will become popular if the coin will be listed in large exchanges. But it needs to have a lot of budget because listing in those exchanges is really expensive.
Vinal1953

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:28:40 AM

You are right, they will become popular if the coin will be listed in large exchanges. But it needs to have a lot of budget because listing in those exchanges is really expensive.
Listing in big exchanges makes the investors feels like their being secured. I'm hoping this coin will really get listed in big exchanges so that people who invested in this platform will be at least they feel safe.
Fromastlese

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:30:27 AM

I love to see this project grow day by day and i like the fact that the team here keeps us updated with the news, keep up the good work boys, also glad for the ones who invested!
Casympere1972

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:34:19 AM

Listing in big exchanges makes the investors feels like their being secured. I'm hoping this coin will really get listed in big exchanges so that people who invested in this platform will be at least they feel safe.
You are right, but listing in that large exchanges will surely need a lot of funds because poloniex and bittrex are requiring a very expensive fees to be listed in their site.
Tichich

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:40:08 AM

You are right, but listing in that large exchanges will surely need a lot of funds because poloniex and bittrex are requiring a very expensive fees to be listed in their site.
Most exchanges will charge a big big number to list them so they'll be coughing up a large number to just get their coin listed and then there's other stuff like making sure there's enough volume
Corguive1944

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:43:29 AM

Things here run professionally. The team is everywhere spreading the name and attracting investors, beta is working and soon be published and all the devs here are supper active! this is the way to do a project, keep it up guys nice work!
Qtrez

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

I love to see this project grow day by day and i like the fact that the team here keeps us updated with the news, keep up the good work boys, also glad for the ones who invested!
all the contributions definitely made be very meaningful to the project, not least the support of the participants to the project
shows a proof of the development of this project is enough to convince many investors
Sammied

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:46:22 AM

Guys,i have a question.. What's the difference between this company and the data brokerage traders ? Thanks, cheers !

Hello Campleverem,the difference between this project and data brokerage traders is that data brokerage traders do not seek consent of data owners before trading their personal data, neither do they compensate them. PDATA on the other hand, seeks data owner's consent before initiating trade between seller and company. Again, transaction is direct between company and consumer or data seller. What's more, consumers are compensated with PDATA tokens for selling their personal data. Smiley
Fook1976

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:48:46 AM

Things here run professionally. The team is everywhere spreading the name and attracting investors, beta is working and soon be published and all the devs here are supper active! this is the way to do a project, keep it up guys nice work!

Good point of view, very enthusiastic. Everyone involved in this project did a good job and they keep doing it, nevertheless, let s support this as best as we can Grin Grin
Campleverem

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:51:52 AM

Guys,i have a question.. What's the difference between this company and the data brokerage traders ? Thanks, cheers !

Hello Campleverem,the difference between this project and data brokerage traders is that data brokerage traders do not seek consent of data owners before trading their personal data, neither do they compensate them. PDATA on the other hand, seeks data owner's consent before initiating trade between seller and company. Again, transaction is direct between company and consumer or data seller. What's more, consumers are compensated with PDATA tokens for selling their personal data. Smiley

Thank you very much for the info, i appreciate it. Have a great day!
Sammied

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:17:01 AM

Hello everyone, i have a small question if anyone could help me with my curiosity. How can the value of the pdata token fluctuate in a exchange if it s directly connected to people? Thanks in advance.

Hello Nourins, PDATA as a utility token, PDATA tokens are not investment products.
Rather, PDATA token serve a specific function within the Opiria Platform Software and PDATA ecosystem, which is the means to access and purchase active energy at a lower cost. Without PDATA token, the general public may not access the PDATA token system.

There is also no expectation of future profit or gain from the acquisition of PDATA token. For these and other reasons, we believe the sale of PDATA token does not constitute a public offering of securities subject to prospectus registration requirements.
Sammied

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:18:02 AM

Thank you very much for the info, i appreciate it. Have a great day!

You're welcome Campleverum! Thanks, you have a great day too! Wink
Sammied

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:30:34 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 09:45:54 AM by Sammied

Hi, everybody. Pre-sale starts soon and I wonder how many tokens the team wants to sell at this stage. And what a bonus?

Hi Bertak, our pre-sale starts on 20th April! There are 450,000,000 tokens which is approximately 60% available for token sale of the total token supply.

The minimum contribution for pre-sale is 5000 USD and it comes with a bonus of 20%.  
The main sale however, has no minimum contribution.

I hope this helps answer your question. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: